Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2017 4:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Huh, he really seems to like that guitar....

Well episode seems okay despite some awkward moments. The group seems to be working hard on their music again and even performs in front of a small audience.
Stark700Jul 31, 2017 4:49 AM
Jul 31, 2017 5:10 AM

Apr 2010
So the main managed to go to school even though what happened in his past tho the really impressive thing is that he managed to perform a song in front of his class.
And he went back the next day.
Also the reaction of the teacher was funny, she was being so careful she must be a really nice teacher.

The girls managed to get an audience as well even if there where some member in the audience that they didn't want there at first.
Jul 31, 2017 6:17 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
So many awkward moments there, this episode felt like finale.

I really thought the concert would be at final episode, glad I was wrong since that would make it very predictable.

Sakura came....with her friends? I thought she has none other than Kyo,

Btw I wanna know the teacher's name, she shouldn't be nameless.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 31, 2017 6:55 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

I really liked how Kyo went to school so that he could be in a position to offer advice to the girls and show that he's doing his best. His awkward song introduction was nice but also very embarrassing. XD

Surprised the concert actually happened this episode, i was pretty sure that it was gonna be the finale of the show so now I'm actually interested in where the show is gonna head from here.

Also Sakura is so adorable, need more of her. <3
Jul 31, 2017 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
Kyou manged to go to school and he sang in front of his class. Didn't expect him to run after he finished his song.

The girls managed to hold their concert. The manged to get the courage to ask their classmates thanks to Kyou.

Sakura always liked Kyou's song. Hmm... curious about their connection now.

That teacher was funny. Did she thought that assaulter was kind of an assaulter?

Jul 31, 2017 7:11 AM

Nov 2008
Kyou managed to sing and play in class and good, but he really embarrassed himself by running afterward though. Sakura filming the whole thing was priceless. The girl's performance at the end was really good though.

Jul 31, 2017 7:20 AM

Aug 2013
that was surprisingly has less fanservice I thought it would be..
great episode, glad now the MC goin to school and the grills can talk to their frens..

and THE SMILE I WANT TO PROTECC
Jul 31, 2017 7:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Loli rock is in the house tonight~

Definitely the most serious episode so far. I didn't particularly mind though because it was genuinely pretty good. It kinda triggered me how Kyou still ran away from school even after that classroom performance of his but I guess it's understandable considering his syndrome, and at least he came back afterwards

Glad to see the concert went well too. I always have a hard time stomaching failed stage performances due to a certain phobia of mine
Jul 31, 2017 7:55 AM
Dec 2016
Sakura puts the sakura pedal sticker on Kyou's nose..dat scene with her smile was so adorable, pun-yea!
She's like Eriri without tsun+twin drills..finally XD
Glad that the concert's going on well!
Want to know her relationship with Kyou a lot.

CreateMaxJul 31, 2017 8:01 AM
Jul 31, 2017 9:02 AM

Oct 2016
So this guy gets made fun of in school for a poem, and it traumatized him. Then he comes back to school with a guitar, and plays a song using some of the lines from the poem as an introduction.

This guy's not very smart, is he?

Why the fuck does this guy take baths with his sister, as old as he is? I mean, yay loli fanservice opportunities, but honestly what

The three lolis are cute as always, I want to hug them.

I liked the song they played, but the animation was pretty horrid. Lip-syncing, please.
Warning: Loli is loyal, and may become aggressive.
Jul 31, 2017 9:40 AM
Jun 2016
HDMaster said:
So this guy gets made fun of in school for a poem, and it traumatized him. Then he comes back to school with a guitar, and plays a song using some of the lines from the poem as an introduction.

Why the fuck does this guy take baths with his sister, as old as he is? I mean, yay loli fanservice opportunities, but honestly what

I liked the song they played, but the animation was pretty horrid. Lip-syncing, please.

I'm not 100% sure so don't take my word for it but I think that's a normal thing in Japan.
Jul 31, 2017 9:52 AM

Oct 2016
Moe-sama said:
HDMaster said:

I'm not 100% sure so don't take my word for it but I think that's a normal thing in Japan.

I find that unlikely lol, but Japan has some pretty weird things being normal, so what do I know
Warning: Loli is loyal, and may become aggressive.
Jul 31, 2017 9:54 AM

Jun 2015
Kyou managed to go back to school and he sang in front of the class, but then ran away after he finished. The girls also managed to go to school to hand out flyers thanks to Kyou. I didn't think their concert was going to happen so early. They did really good.
Jul 31, 2017 10:15 AM

Mar 2008
Vanschia said:
that was surprisingly has less fanservice I thought it would be..
great episode, glad now the MC goin to school and the grills can talk to their frens..

and THE SMILE I WANT TO PROTECC

I'd support protecting that smile!
Jul 31, 2017 10:34 AM

Apr 2011
The girls are so damn adorable during the performance. They could be famous. Not only they perform well, they're freaking cute! It was very hard to watch Nukui singing in front of his class. Too embarassing for me. Sakura had a really cute smile when talking ho him. Did she just indiectly confess to him?

It felt like an ending, but its actually the beginning of their journey. It was fun listening to their concert.
Jul 31, 2017 10:49 AM

Mar 2016
It really piqued my interest when he said he would go back to school so he could give advice without being hypocritical, but performing like that was a little over the top. I can forgive it a little though, since he used the poem that got him bullied as lyrics, and created a little closure for himself. I thought that was a nice touch.
Jul 31, 2017 11:07 AM

Dec 2009
That concert came way sooner than anticipated, but that's okay.

HDMaster said:
Far from unheard of in japan. If it's worth anything, i would bathe with my little sister if i had one . . . I dislike the western culture of nude-taboo.

Animation could have been better, but this isn't KyoAni after all.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jul 31, 2017 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
Really loved this episode. I love how Kyou went to school and even sung in front of his class. Respect for that. I also like that semi love confession from Sakura. I'd like to see them get together. It would be pretty perfect. The girls would get Kyou as a big brother too lol.
Jul 31, 2017 12:12 PM
Aug 2014
HDMaster said:
Moe-sama said:

I find that unlikely lol, but Japan has some pretty weird things being normal, so what do I know

In Japan saving gas and water is important. I wish my country was like that in regards of eco/energy saving. (I live in a 3rd world country)
Jul 31, 2017 12:54 PM

Nov 2010
I wish I could bully this kid hard enough so that he would never think about going back to school.
Jul 31, 2017 2:06 PM

May 2015
The performance in the classroom was a bit cringe, lol.

Didn't expect the girls' performance so soon though, but it was great.

Jul 31, 2017 4:57 PM

Jan 2008
Holy fucking shit the cringe, that was hard to watch.

Jul 31, 2017 5:43 PM

Mar 2015
Good episode. I liked it when Kyo was brave enough to play in front of his class, nervous, but he succeeded. I felt a little nervous before the lolis played but once they started I just enjoyed it. Now maybe show how popular they became and what will be with Little Wing.
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Jul 31, 2017 6:40 PM

Dec 2013
Crunchyroll messed up on part when they said they could play Judy and Mary covers "Blue Tears" and "Rubber Soul" its actually Lover soul,I understand the mix up since its "Raba Souru"
Jul 31, 2017 6:42 PM

Oct 2014
a very wonderful episode about a NEET trying to step out its shell the realistic way, complete with the cringe and the awkwardness and all of those stuff that made Nukui a NEET from the beginning.

Too bad that the loli theme guaranteed this an avoid from most of the mainstream watchers these days.
That maybe the fan-services of the previous 2 episodes showed us that the director already expected that only hardcore lolicons will watch this.
Sad. And it could have been big.
Jul 31, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2016
Well at least the concert is not the ending so we can expect more story development~
The concert is good too.
I'm glad there's a lot of people coming to the concert.
Jul 31, 2017 8:21 PM

Dec 2016
That was a rather interesting way to introduce yourself.

It was funny how he ran away afterwards.

I am very happy that the concert went well, I thought the girls were about to completely freeze up and not do very well.

Aug 1, 2017 12:19 AM

Oct 2008
I cringe at Kyou when he performed and sang in-front of his class as a way to apologize for the time that he has been out of school.
Toriumi really knows how to handle the class using her clever attitude!
Toriumi blushed when Kyou attempted to take the phone off her but held her hand in the process...so this mean there is a possibility that Toriumi also likes Kyou.
The three angels first performance was a complete success! It's a shame we only got to hear only 1 song from them! I wanna hear all of their songs! let's rock angels!
so many persperation dropped from the three angels! of course all those lights pointing at them would be naturally hot and would definitely make them sweat!
lol the end part was still cute again! Jun & Nozomi kneeling and giving thanks for their performance and Sora thanked also!
5/5.

Aug 1, 2017 2:27 AM
Sep 2016
Thought the concert would be at the final episode, but still it was a great episode.

Looking forward to where the story goes next.
Aug 1, 2017 5:59 AM
Oct 2010
GenesisAria said:
That concert came way sooner than anticipated, but that's okay.

HDMaster said:
Far from unheard of in japan. If it's worth anything, i would bathe with my little sister if i had one . . . I dislike the western culture of nude-taboo.

Animation could have been better, but this isn't KyoAni after all.

Not only in Japan. This is normal for most Southeastern cultures. Even bath with friends, both male and female, are perfectly fine. Especially if you are a close family friend.

I now live in a western country and everything just felt restricted. Especially after the femenazi and SJWs attacks.
Aug 1, 2017 7:20 AM

Apr 2017
Yamaha sponsored?

The teacher is afraid of kyou? Seems like she misunderstood that....

Also not expecting the concert so early.

I'll ship kyou x sakura lol
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 1, 2017 12:55 PM

Jun 2013
Really sweet episode!
Aug 1, 2017 7:15 PM

Nov 2011
Said it back when Sakura first arrived, she's probably the artist who Ryo made the music for online. Not even upset that its predictable because Sakura is fucking awesome! She was super cute this episode.

Wow the concert is taking place already? Wow I'm really looking forward to the rest of this series and see where it goes from here.
When I rewatched the opening there was a black haired woman so she'll probably be involved in the second half.

Hopefully the girls sing Ryo's song lol.

PLEDGE TO PROTECT!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 1, 2017 8:18 PM

Jun 2012
I didnt think the concert would happen so soon. Wonder what the plot is gonna be like after this. And by plot I mean loli fanservice.
Aug 1, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2009
Izumi_Yuki said:
Not only in Japan. This is normal for most Southeastern cultures. Even bath with friends, both male and female, are perfectly fine. Especially if you are a close family friend.

I now live in a western country and everything just felt restricted. Especially after the femenazi and SJWs attacks.
When it comes to siblings and children, it's not femnazi, it's anti-pedophilia and anti-incest sects, and things like that... When it comes to friends and so on well . . .

To put it simply, as Alan Watts has many times explained, the culture of the west is one of lording and self-control. The belief system is that humans are inherently chaotic and mischievous, and one must holed a club over themselves lest they automatically go rape someone. This is a self-fulfilling prophecy, in which because that is the way everyone assumes things work, when control is lacking, the people go mad, because the control is ingrained so deep into their system, that with freedom they think they are obligated to do anything and everything bad that they couldn't to when under the control system. The control systems are usually written to construct a system of lack of trust - that' what western civilization is, trustless. Nobody trusts anyone or anything else, so everyone becomes paranoid and on-edge.

The philosophy of the east is the more objectively truthful one, in that nature is self-sorting. Without control, things will work themselves out in due time naturally - in chinese nature meaning "that which happens of itself". You won't rape someone simply because you have the freedom to, because there is no reason or desire to. There is no anti-taboo or overcompensation breaking free from oppression to motivate drastic actions. Trust nature, trust yourself, trust most people to have reasonable sensibilities, and everyone else will be able to do the same. Japan has a low crime rate not because of it's laws or anything, but because the culture still has some of that old chinese trust culture: most people expect crimes not to happen, because they trust people will be civilized, thus they're shocked on he occasion crimes actually do happen.

There is no reason NOT to bathe naked with friends and family, it's all ideas people thought up in their heads to construct irrational taboos.
GenesisAriaAug 1, 2017 8:42 PM

Aug 2, 2017 4:06 AM

Jun 2014
Wow, that was quick. It feels like the 'season one' has just ended with 4 episodes.

I like the idea how one or three angels can lift up a NEET's life again instead of just letting them (NEET) die in accident/commit suicide then go to another world. Surely the angel can be in form of loli, schoolmate, government official, etc..
Too bad I haven't watched any anime with family member theme especially parents. Maybe because parents is the main core reason why someone becoming a NEET to begin with due to their neglectance.
Of course if anyone know some good anime with that theme please refer it to me.

Enjoyment score: 9/10, the loli's design is good too as expected from Ro-Kyu-Bu!'s staffs. Looking forward to the 'season two'!
Aug 3, 2017 11:45 AM
Mar 2012
Seangel said:
Wow, that was quick. It feels like the 'season one' has just ended with 4 episodes.

I like the idea how one or three angels can lift up a NEET's life again instead of just letting them (NEET) die in accident/commit suicide then go to another world. Surely the angel can be in form of loli, schoolmate, government official, etc..
Too bad I haven't watched any anime with family member theme especially parents. Maybe because parents is the main core reason why someone becoming a NEET to begin with due to their neglectance.
Of course if anyone know some good anime with that theme please refer it to me.

Enjoyment score: 9/10, the loli's design is good too as expected from Ro-Kyu-Bu!'s staffs. Looking forward to the 'season two'!

Amaama, Udon no Kuni & To be Hero have some parenting.

Strong characterizations. Truant with panic attack performing to strangers in class is quite brave, understandable he fled to 'heal' himself, but a big step forward.
Sakura talk of hypocrisy & comfort zone & that sticker hint. Mc better read those class notes. I like how she praised both versions (his awkward singing & poem long time ago). Directing quality really shows.
Kurumi mature for her age, even supports oniisan with candy & note (lol who puts that in a shoe!?).
Teacher so unassertive more an intern lol. More sensei pls.
Nice kids' performance, seems rare to be fully animated 2D (Fukumenkei & BanG were CG & repeating). Nozomi looks great.
Aug 3, 2017 10:27 PM

May 2017
dm106 said:
HDMaster said:

In Japan saving gas and water is important. I wish my country was like that in regards of eco/energy saving. (I live in a 3rd world country)

It's normal in japan, even in a public bath little girls can go in the men side

I just remembered Haganai lol
Aug 3, 2017 10:59 PM

Jun 2014
gophercg said:

Ah, thank you for refering some great anime. I've watch Amaama and Udon no Kuni before and I like it, but what I meant was an anime with parents that help their child to overcome shut-in life. Parents are usually on antagonist side when the MC is a NEET right? so I want to watch something different.

gophercg said:

Strong characterizations. Truant with panic attack performing to strangers in class is quite brave, understandable he fled to 'heal' himself, but a big step forward.Sakura talk of hypocrisy & comfort zone & that sticker hint. Mc better read those class notes. I like how she praised both versions (his awkward singing & poem long time ago). Directing quality really shows.

Those are surely one of this anime strong point and also that awkward cringy moment you got when you watched him took the courage and barge in to the 'barely ever met' sensei and classmates in the middle of class. That one actually left some great impression to my mind.

gophercg said:

Nice kids' performance, seems rare to be fully animated 2D (Fukumenkei & BanG were CG & repeating). Nozomi looks great.

That's very clever of them to put their live on ED so they can put it to TV size with some budget. Actually that ED reminds me of K-ON but with better animation.
Yet so far the only other concert that fully animated in 2D that I've seen is Imas Cinderella Girls, the other are CG.
Aug 7, 2017 10:24 PM

Dec 2009
MaxVdub said:

japan is also a homogeneous high iq society; this must be taken into account as well. in the west we have a salad bowl of all sorts of different cultures living in close proximity. is it any wonder we don't trust eachother?

That isn't even related. The reasoning for the dawn of racism and the underpinnings for interpersonal distrust is more complicated and deep-rooted than that. It's based in the types of philosophies that come out of western culture, which include a lot of rule-settings and scripting of ethical codes, which people believe they have to follow because if they don't then their "true" savage human nature will surface and they won't be civil. It's a fantasy that's made up, and people believe it so deeply that it affects their subconscious and actually makes it happen. Even within western societies of relatively monoculture are plagued with crime. Point is, that explanation doesn't hold up; people don't trust eachother because they think that people, including themselves, are untrustworthy... but anyways.

Aug 11, 2017 7:29 AM
Mar 2012
Seangel said:
gophercg said:

Ah, thank you for refering some great anime. I've watch Amaama and Udon no Kuni before and I like it, but what I meant was an anime with parents that help their child to overcome shut-in life. Parents are usually on antagonist side when the MC is a NEET right? so I want to watch something different.

gophercg said:

Strong characterizations. Truant with panic attack performing to strangers in class is quite brave, understandable he fled to 'heal' himself, but a big step forward.Sakura talk of hypocrisy & comfort zone & that sticker hint. Mc better read those class notes. I like how she praised both versions (his awkward singing & poem long time ago). Directing quality really shows.

Those are surely one of this anime strong point and also that awkward cringy moment you got when you watched him took the courage and barge in to the 'barely ever met' sensei and classmates in the middle of class. That one actually left some great impression to my mind.

gophercg said:

That's very clever of them to put their live on ED so they can put it to TV size with some budget. Actually that ED reminds me of K-ON but with better animation.
Yet so far the only other concert that fully animated in 2D that I've seen is Imas Cinderella Girls, the other are CG.

Ic, that's quite specific, havent seen one. I'd like to know any show with some parent focus.
I haven't seen K ON. Haruhi had some good ones. And that idol episode in KnK.
Nov 2, 2020 9:43 AM

Aug 2018
The concert was great!
Im very much enjoying this anime

Dec 12, 2020 3:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was pretty good to see him singing in the school, and the last representation was cool too
Mar 2, 2023 9:57 PM
May 2022
Reacting this episode is really embarrassing for me, he was already at school, played his song in front of his classmates, suddenly ran away, you shouldn't had to do that LOLL
Nov 29, 2023 6:16 PM
Jul 2018
Play the music, loli naime!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

61 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:19 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2017

21 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2017

43 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

30 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

33 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.