Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2017 5:54 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oo, Rei can be a sensitive guy after all especially with his bro.

The monster was okay. That is one sleepy app monster though...
Jul 29, 2017 6:25 AM

Oct 2016
Leviathan's plan is actually something you would expect, although I think that's not all there is to it, and L may have some other hidden motive.

So many reveals, and Hajime and Bootmon subplots end up being connected.
I wonder if he will ever downgrade to Onmon or will he always be Bootmon. And I wonder if Hajime will ever get an AppliDrive and have Bootmon become his Buddy.

I swear that, every single episode with both Rei and Yuujin in them, Rei is looking suspiciously at Yuujin, and I counted it at least two times this episode. Maybe this is foreshadowing before the series finally starts answering the case of Yuujin's suspicious glowing red eyes.
Jul 30, 2017 5:57 AM

Sep 2015
Who know Hajime was the one L really want and not as a hostage.
Hajime create a Bootmon that was amazing.

Next ep capture Bootmon order by Hajime with possibility L inside him
Ai chan and Watson guy are back
Into the Internet!
Jul 30, 2017 11:08 AM
Sep 2012
Well the first half was hilarious, the second half was emotional, informative, and the last few seconds was errie.

The Appmons attempts to wake up Sleepmon and the competition for Eri's number one was hilarious. Second half Rei carrying Sleepmon everywhere, Hajime finally wakes up, and an emotional reunion. Still worried why they were able to rescue him so easily.

So Levithan true plan is kind of what I expected, and in the very end everyone is super pumped to Levithan, all the while Yuujin is emotionless, while Rei stares suspiciously.
Jul 30, 2017 2:38 PM

Feb 2013
I loved Eri doing all those tsukkomi.
Hajime is back, and we know Leviathan's plan, I support his plan 100%.
Jul 30, 2017 4:05 PM

Dec 2014
yeah Hajime woke up...rei is nicer now boot mon mystery is also unlocked...I want to know what's the del with yuujin...like how his whole how was scanned...it was never explained in the later episodes...I hope we get to see what happens
Jul 31, 2017 12:53 AM

Sep 2011
Wow, they ruined the last subplot worth even slightly caring about in this show.

It's almost like that one meme.

Digimon tri: "I'm gonna be the absolute worst anime in the Digimon franchise"

Applimon: "Hold my beer"
Jul 31, 2017 8:06 AM
Jul 2015
This explained a lot. Leviathan was specifically after Hajime from the beginning, but now, we know the exact reason. I like how they expanded on the previous flashback to show that. I'm pretty sure this is going the way Leviathan wants. Releasing Hajime so he'll tell them about Bootmon, it wants them to go after him, making them do the hard work, and then swipe Bootmon afterwards. They have a good record of succeeding after all, and defeated all his prominent Appmon.

They also keep teasing about Yuujin, with Rei staring at him at certain points. I really hope they get into that next; it's been a long time coming. I liked this Appli monster gathering better than the first one. The thing about it being more simple helped. One more episode until Agumon appears.
AoiHonooJul 31, 2017 8:14 AM
Aug 14, 2017 8:32 AM

Dec 2015
They really know how to drag an episode with little content.

I'm not obsessed but as soon as Hajime/whatever he is mentioned the "Human application project", I thought about Eva's human instrumentality project.

3/5 Now let's hunt Bootmon for Leviathan. Or finally reveal what's up with Yûjin (it would be time)
Jun 6, 2020 9:08 PM

May 2008
I had thought Hajime as an idiot kid, but the show did a complete role reversal on that and made the super genius and the real target. Well played, Applimon, Well played.
Feb 3, 2022 8:56 AM

Feb 2020
The first half of the episode was pretty hilarious, while the second half was more emotional. All that information also explained many things. Now we know what Levithan's true plan is.

I didn't expect Hajime to be a genius. That was a surprise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.