Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2017 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this episode had some twisty action. I mean literally in a way too.

Out of all the episodes for this show, I think this one was the most serious yet. It also showcases a bit of difference in terms of fighting abilities of these girls. I wonder if Tsubame can really control her abilities well. Feels like those orphanage girls trusted Morgana too much, a big mistake.
Stark700Feb 24, 2017 9:52 AM
Feb 24, 2017 8:33 AM

Apr 2010
So the teachers name was Morgana and here target seems to be Tsubame.
Speaking of which Tsubame has powers she doesn't even realise herself guess that explains why Morgana is after her but the question is what is she and where is she from.
Feb 24, 2017 10:28 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
lol what else can i say other than this show is a great mix of cute and sexy? XD
Feb 24, 2017 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
So Moragana was after Tsubame because of her powers. She didn't know she had them. Morgana also betrayed the orphanage girls. She was just using them to find Tsubame. I wonder what they're going to do now.
Feb 24, 2017 6:56 PM

Apr 2012
So when Odile appeared out of nowhere to punch Morgana I half expect the three girls and torte to have that exchange from BVS.
"She with you?"
"I thought she was with you."
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 24, 2017 9:47 PM

Dec 2016
Good that some of the questions were answered.

We now know a little bit more about Morgana and what she is after, but what exactly is this power that Tsubame has, what can it do and what Morgana wants it for.

Feel sorry that those 3 were used like that then discarded.
Feb 25, 2017 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
Episode really surreal narration. The latter was trying to be serious, but so blatant it was the opposite, I do not think it was a good idea to go down this road, better to build a narrative in which the situations were handled with greater ease by the characters. For the scenes where there was the comedy, for all practical purposes it was the best in terms of entertainment. The thing that strikes me most in this anime series, is the care with which they are created environments, including items of furniture.
Ultimately, I did not like this episode a lot.
Feb 26, 2017 8:12 AM

May 2015
That was one very original-looking O'bli.

Lol.

Feb 26, 2017 11:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode and a interesting one at that.
To think that Odile almost managed to defeat one of Fifth Forces strong teams though. Guess she's more than a joke after all. Its funny that the team was saved from the fact that Odile is so accident prone. Mana must feel terrible at the moment because she knows the three girls that are now their enemies as well.

The three's motivations for fighting are quite funny though. To not to be hungry eh. The fight against that lizard Ob'li though was good though. Its nice to see Tsubame is still up there with tactics. The tail being separate though was a surprise as was the fact that the three girls had used that as a distraction to show up in an attempt to divide the team. Good thing Satoka freed Yumi in time. It was nice to see Mana try to stop the fight between them though and Mana;s inquisitive yet innocent nature was able to surprisingly get some useful info from the girls. Man these girls need to learn to keep their mouths shut lol. Still their delaying tactics allowed Amane's team and the other teams to get here in time. Looks like this will be the showdown then between fifth force and these three. Though too bad that the trap didn't work.

Still the info that we got from them wasn't entirely worthless. We now know that those three were kidnapped from this world to another where they were trained and give near identical powers to fifth force. Its nice to see Mana doing all she can to convince the teams that they should save those girls though. Even though killing them will be easier. Morgana sure is a harsh taskmaster eh. Not giving them food until they accomplish the mission. To think that their hunger was what caused them to be found by fifth force though. Ironic that this was part of their ploy though to get Tsubame's team when they are alone. Its interesting to see that Mana's version of life at the orphanage is different to what the three girls remember though. That explains why they are so loyal to Morgana then. Mana's pretty brave to attempt to fight the three herself though. That condition though was hillarious. Yumi's sure pretty trusting with people though. By her standard anyone that eats joyfully is a good guy lol. Its nice to see Tiera sensei was so understanding though. A promise is a promise after all.

As expected the three sisters really are powerful but at the same time its nice to see Tsubame and the others not give up that easily. The three girls aren't evil by nature though and it looks like Mana is getting through to them. To think that Tsubame actually had the power to summon a new dimension though. Guess this is her hidden power eh. This was pretty surprising. Whats even more surprising was that Morgana was looking for Tsubamae for this reason and that the three girls were just lures for that purpose. Still the outcome was certainly unexpected when Odile turned up. So only her attacks can reach Morgana eh. Interesting. This episode was just full of interesting revelations though. But man the three girls being disregarded like trash i feel terrible for them because they're on their own once again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 10:33 PM
Dec 2014
Looks like Tsubame will be the first to awaken her UR form. I don't think that the anime has so far explained really well what the Memoca actually does, but I won't spoil it in case they get back to it.

I have to say, I find this anime much of this anime to be superficial and convenient. Like how Hina was found on the ground after having escaped from the Fifth Force. The roundabout way for Morgana to find Tsubame (the fact that she was in the school, knew about Altair Torte mean that she couldn't have been that far away from Tsubame all this time). What she said about people from a dimension making it easier to find people from said dimension hardly make any sense. Her ability to foresee all phenomenon also seem pretty limited. How can Odile be such a formidable fighter while being so terribly clumsy. Etc.

I don't think that Morgana is actually after Tsubame's "power", and nor do I think that events in Tsubame's head is actually things she -thinks- will happen but something else.
Feb 28, 2017 12:09 AM

Dec 2009
Prob the most interesting ep yet.. we're getting into the plot good now.

lol that retarded knight just randomly kicks Morgana...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 28, 2017 1:14 PM

Jul 2009
So Morgana have been looking for Tsubame for 10 years...
Mar 1, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2012
Odile, Tsubane, Morgana. So many mysteries to solve. Morgana seems to be the one releasing the Obli now we just need to figure out what this whole series is really about.
Mar 3, 2017 11:32 PM

Oct 2008
3 vs 20 is really not a good idea...but damn! Odile-sama is strong and fights Morgana!

Mar 18, 2017 9:42 AM

Dec 2012
I wonder what Tsubame can do with her powers. Interesting episode with a nice progression of the story
Mar 18, 2017 1:55 PM

Feb 2013
After all these episodes we finally get to see a way that Tsubame is special.
Jun 11, 2021 11:44 AM

Feb 2020
Those poor orphanage girls trusted the wrong person.

We got to know some details about that mysterious teacher, Morgana. She's after Tsubama for some reason.

Odile and her random kick out of nowhere was hilarious.

SerafosDec 9, 2023 11:50 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2017

37 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

17 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 2:01 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2017

18 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 1:33 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

12 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:49 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.