Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2017 4:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That golden app monster actually looks pretty cool. Hope he stays relevant this arc.

The Divine L symbol reminds me of something from Death Note lol
Jan 20, 2017 5:29 PM

May 2013
so, haru's grandfather created the machine but it corrupted and become samaritan.
Just surprised the appli voice is haru's granpa.
Jan 21, 2017 3:03 AM
Apr 2013
quite bunch of info dump. Really escalated quickly.

ZA WAARUDO. TOKI WO TOMARE!!!
Jan 22, 2017 4:23 AM

Sep 2015
Its time for higher level appmon

They use real year like adventure when air?
Into the Internet!
Jan 22, 2017 10:56 PM

Jul 2012
Timemon is Dio's Appmon! The World!! Za Warudo!

And Leviathan is L! He's looking for the Kira's Appli Drive.

Everything makes sense now.
Jan 22, 2017 11:07 PM

Oct 2012
DATS24 said:
quite bunch of info dump. Really escalated quickly.

ZA WAARUDO. TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Finally, Digimon becomes Jojo.
Jan 22, 2017 11:38 PM

Mar 2013
I thought that evolved form will be called "Super Appmon God" or "Super Appmon Blue" XD
Jan 23, 2017 2:38 AM

Feb 2013
Haru's grandfather was the one who made Leviathan, well, Minerva but that is how Leviathan appeared too.
Timemom was cool,lol, he hit him three times and had some tea too when he stopped time.
Jan 23, 2017 8:13 AM
Nov 2015
Good episode. This Timemon is op, he should defeat L himself.
Jan 23, 2017 10:01 AM
Sep 2012
Well quite a info dump episode, heck we didn't even fight anyone this episode. I thought for sure Timemon was going to be infected, but to my surprise no.

Haru's grandfather he is something else, are you sure he is Haru's grandfather and not Torajirou, he reminds me of Toraijrou than Haru, and Toraijirou's dad is more like Haru than Torajiou. Anyway he is responsible for all this, I don't know if Appmon can have emotions, but when Haru and Minerva, I wonder if she or it will have any emotional seeing her creator's grandson.

Going back in time was kind of cool, but what war was going on in the late 50's? That was in between Korea and Vietnam.

I wonder how long till Haru's mom finds out about all this, I always assumed she would, the on screen parents normally do though not till the second half of the series outside of Savers of course. But now we know this is a family issue, it is only right that she is not left in the dark about this. And what happened to Haru's dad? Maybe they will just never bring it up.
Jan 23, 2017 3:45 PM

Oct 2016
I'm waiting to see what Timemon meant when he gave Gatchmon a clue about beating him, because what he said was confusing to me.

He said the way to defeating him is attaining the power to achieve the Ultimate level, but Gatchmon cannot attain Ultimate unless he defeats Timemon, and he can't defeat Timemon unless he becomes Ultimate.

This seems highly paradoxal, so I am hoping he meant that something else, besides App Gattai, is needed for Ultimate, as well defeating him.
Jan 23, 2017 3:54 PM

May 2013
Tigerdrenalin said:
I'm waiting to see what Timemon meant when he gave Gatchmon a clue about beating him, because what he said was confusing to me.

He said the way to defeating him is attaining the power to achieve the Ultimate level, but Gatchmon cannot attain Ultimate unless he defeats Timemon, and he can't defeat Timemon unless he becomes Ultimate.

This seems highly paradoxal, so I am hoping he meant that something else, besides App Gattai, is needed for Ultimate, as well defeating him.

you heard wrong maybe.
from I remember, timemon said to defeat leviatan/or travel through deep web, he should attains ultimate level that is combining with him (timemon). but to combining with him, gatchaman have to defeat him.
Jan 23, 2017 4:53 PM

Oct 2016
megmica said:
Tigerdrenalin said:

you heard wrong maybe.
from I remember, timemon said to defeat leviatan/or travel through deep web, he should attains ultimate level that is combining with him (timemon). but to combining with him, gatchaman have to defeat him.

I watched this a couple of days ago, so I may have mixed up. He said this: ''DoGatchmon, with the power you have at this time, you will never defeat me. The path will not open until you reach the Ultimate level.''

I'm wrong if he meant two different things with the two sentences (beating him and combining, THEN opening the path to go see Leviathan), which is probably the case.
Jan 23, 2017 9:02 PM

Oct 2011
Haru grandpa was th voice in the apli drive. Leviathan birth omg
Eri sama getting her ultimate appmon yay
Jan 26, 2017 10:39 PM

Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting this so early, quite a lot of info dump. But isn't bad.
Jan 30, 2017 8:42 PM
Sep 2012
Tell me I am not the only one who thinks Haru's mom is very pretty.
Feb 2, 2017 4:35 AM

Dec 2014
@bifan you are not the only one

quite interesting episode.... it was fun to see it all. Timemon and haru's grandfather connection
Feb 3, 2017 12:44 AM

Dec 2015
The devices annoying voice is finally justified ! The wait is over.

Is gold supposed to be linked to time travel? (Booster Gold)
This part was great, it was rooted in history and even featured real persons.

This time, we are in the man-made villain department. I hope the next segment will feature a bad appmon leader.

5/5 Classic for the franchise but for the better.
Dec 5, 2019 3:13 PM

Jan 2017
Great episode, with lots of information about Minerva, Appli Drivers and Leviathan. Timemon is one of the coolest appmons.

ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!
Jun 1, 2020 6:47 PM

May 2008
Probably the most entertaining episode so far. I have no wonder how much of that AI history is true...

Never would have thought the super cringe annoying voice would have its own character but surprise, surprise. Grandpa Shinkai is just as annoying as his voice suggested.

Other than that, I have to wonder if we'll get an explanation on why Rei, Eri and Tora were chosen.
Jan 30, 2022 9:13 AM

Feb 2020
That was an interesting info dumb episode.

Haru's grandfather created the whole thing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.