Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2016 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Plasmagica definitely has some dangers ahead but I'm not even sure they are aware of it. Looks like Cyan got a new idea for their song.

The boys in this series are pretty priceless to watch still, it's like they always want the spotlight. Their rivals (Arcareafact) is not a band I like much though. Well that cliffhanger got me rather curious about the next episode. Should be interesting to see how things develop.
Stark700Oct 30, 2016 7:41 AM
Oct 30, 2016 8:50 AM

Apr 2015
They did a great job keeping ARCAREAFACT in character, with them giving away a bunch of money and all. I'm annoyed that they've turned them into rivals for Shingan instead of rivals for Trichronika though. I'm not sure what they're doing at all in terms of Trichronika, they feel barely there. Even when they got their song in episode 4 they were just in the corner of the screen. Did the writers stop giving a fuck about them?

I still prefer ARCAREAFACT's songs they have in the game over this new one, but it was still a good song.

During the part when Plasmagica were trying to think of new song ideas I kept screaming at my computer screen "let Chuchu sing a song!". Poor Chuchu wants to be a solo artist and the best she has in the game is a duet with Cyan from three years ago when the game first came out. Cyan, Retoree, and Moa all have two songs each where only they sing.

I'm looking forward to whenever BVL get their second anime song.
Oct 30, 2016 10:13 AM

Apr 2015
Arcareafact has some nice music, but their methods of sabotaging to gain favor are pretty sinister. However, it seems like Titan comes from a background different from the rest of the band members. Decent episode; wonder what Cyan's new song will be like.
Oct 30, 2016 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Arcareafact was cheating and messed up with the voting system!
Oct 30, 2016 10:20 AM

Nov 2015
BeatlesPkmnFan42 said:
I'm not sure what they're doing at all in terms of Trichronika, they feel barely there. Even when they got their song in episode 4 they were just in the corner of the screen. Did the writers stop giving a fuck about them?

100% agree! Now they won't even appear in the billboards D:
Anyways, I have to admit that Arcareafact's song was pretty good but worse than Shingan's
Oct 30, 2016 10:28 AM
Oct 2016
I like season 2 so far. Now that all bands were introduced episodes should be more interesting. The new Plasmagica song that is different from the others sounds good too.
Oct 31, 2016 10:27 AM
Oct 2016
For some reason, the fact that unicorn boy is actually a part of a unicorn family with younger adorable unicorn siblings makes me like him infinitely more...

I want the precious unicorn, whose family has fallen into hard times, to find happiness.... (○´3`)ノ
Oct 31, 2016 4:56 PM

Jan 2011
Everyone favorite jobbers get an episode where they did the same thing from before. They got hype up and then flat out destroyed and then yelled," Passion!!!" And then ate food. What is with the rehashing guys? Come on are you out of ideas already?

Now I'm not the biggest fan of shigancrimson and their repetitive jokes but we just got the same episode we got from season 1. They lost to the neko boy band badly. This time they lost to the golden standard boy band. They are dead set on keeping them as a joke band that always loses badly and has three fans. They never really develop the characters either. Even the guy I hate the least, which is Rom. They are just the same joke act over and over again.

Now Plasmagica could have saved this episode if they told them what happened. Archecraft cheating would have made things interesting and given them a legit rival to takedown, but since we only got 12 episodes and this show just likes only doing an A plot while never having a B plot. So whatever likely growth we could get from them got toss into the trashcan for the typical revenge storyline.

I like this show but the flaws are pilling up and season 2 overall has been way inferior to season 1. I can see why only 846 users bothered to watch this show. This will be the show's final season unless they do something big.

I will say Archecraft was really good in this episode even if they were also repetitive but I like the nice little bit with Titan. Let's watch how that will get rushed later on to make us care about him instead of keep bring it moving forward.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Nov 1, 2016 7:49 PM

Apr 2014
pretty meh ep especially compared to last ep, its just when the ep is mostly about the guys groups things get really boring imo
"one step at a time"
Nov 2, 2016 9:55 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
@Dazefire : I disagree. At least the new boyband Arcareafact had a nice song. The jokes from Shingancrimsonz are typical for them, but I like their jokes :P

I am waiting for the new song from Plasmagica :D

MasterHavik said:

I like this show but the flaws are pilling up and season 2 overall has been way inferior to season 1. I can see why only 846 users bothered to watch this show. This will be the show's final season unless they do something big.

I agree that the first season was better, but the second one is still awesome in it's way.
Sure, the jokes from Shingancrimsonz are similar with the ones from the first season, but in my opinion they are the guys with that kind of character and I like them.
Nov 2, 2016 12:31 PM

Jan 2011
Cyanwasserstoff said:
@Dazefire : I disagree. At least the new boyband Arcareafact had a nice song. The jokes from Shingancrimsonz are typical for them, but I like their jokes :P

I am waiting for the new song from Plasmagica :D

MasterHavik said:

I agree that the first season was better, but the second one is still awesome in it's way.
Sure, the jokes from Shingancrimsonz are similar with the ones from the first season, but in my opinion they are the guys with that kind of character and I like them.
But if you're giving them episodes you gotta grow them. They got some growth in season 1 and they just pissed away a chance here. You gave them a goal and something to strive for here in this episode but nope....gotta get back to our main plot. I am happy the main cast got some development at least.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Nov 2, 2016 9:29 PM

Oct 2011
whoa the new band was great but omg those underhanded tricks.
Nov 6, 2016 7:32 AM

Jun 2013
Looks like we've gotten to the main conflict of this season, excited to see where it goes from here!
Nov 26, 2016 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
Finally we move the main plot along.

Shingancrimsonz song was better. Ok, both of their songs were better... "Curry with everything on it"

Need more Ailane.
Dec 17, 2016 3:50 AM

Jul 2009
So now the guys have to deal with the rich band.
Jan 1, 2017 6:28 AM

Apr 2011
passion vs money. A new rivalry has started. I like the Shingan guys gotten over it so quickly. Ailane is pretty interesting.
Jan 17, 2017 3:50 AM

Dec 2016
I like how Arcareafact uses a Violin

Of course there was a huge difference in votes, money talks regardless of cheating.
Feb 8, 2017 1:43 PM

May 2012
Okay development, up to the next episode!
Jun 21, 2019 7:51 PM

Jun 2013
How can the one blue-haired member of Arcareafact not have money to support his baby twin brothers? Why does he have to wait until he becomes number one? Or does he refuse money from Arcareafact because he's different? I'm a sucker for children characters, they're so pure. I hope his brothers will have a better life or meet BRR.
臭い-
Dec 13, 2019 5:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Arcareafact are cheating, seriously they need to be disqualified
Dec 2, 2021 12:24 PM

Feb 2020
Arcareafact won only because they cheated... :C

The situation of Titan and his little brothers is pretty rough due to their money situation. I hope Titan will find an honest way to fix everything.

They are such a cute trio. ^_^

SerafosNov 21, 2023 7:39 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Show By Rock!! # Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2016

14 by Pinoffin »»
Feb 25, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! # Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2016

32 by Muow »»
Aug 31, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! # Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2016

15 by Muow »»
Aug 28, 2022 6:11 AM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! # Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

13 by Muow »»
Aug 27, 2022 2:25 AM

Poll: » Show By Rock!! # Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

19 by Muow »»
Aug 23, 2022 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.