Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 22, 2019 7:57 AM
Nov 2018
Best anime best slow plots just love it just that they should have taken heroine with them and waiting for season 3
Sep 20, 2019 9:01 AM

Jan 2015
Mmmh after 3 years I have finally managed to finish this series lmao.

It was a nice ride, especially in the second half, but I didn’t like this last episode at all

6/10
Mar 6, 2020 10:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I think this show could have benefited of a shorter, more compressed story line. Otherwise pretty entertaining and with nice visuals. A shame being under the Netflix umbrella means that it gets completely disregarded by the masses.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 14, 2021 6:19 PM

Jul 2016
Alan_Dragon said:
Best anime best slow plots just love it just that they should have taken heroine with them and waiting for season 3

I highly doubt sweason 3 will happen for this messy anime.
Sep 18, 2021 4:53 PM

May 2015
Hmmmmm. I have mixed feelings about the ending. They still split the couple up in the end but made it so she's off to go see him. Hmmmmmm. They had me up and down towards the end. Ideally, she would have gone with him when they left but this works as well I guess.

Overall pretty good series. I quite enjoyed it and there was surprisingly more romance than I expected which was nice. Its also the first anime I've watched where mechas have katana blades as primary weapons so that was pretty unique. I really liked the characters as well. They had a nice array of unique interesting characters. This series definitely has some re-watch value.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 16, 2021 11:50 AM
Sep 2021
will they ever release movie or anime sequel so that we can find out what happen
Aug 19, 2023 9:54 AM

Aug 2008
This anime was frustrating for me, Kennosuke and Yukina and the action itself was fine, the mystery of the alien invaders was intriguing enough.  Unfortunately the supporting cast was mostly irritating whenever they appeared on screen.  Especially the trio of the male classmates who I suppose were tossed in for "comedy" and to give some school life for the main pair.  Unnecessary though, could have just had Yukina's friend for that, she was least annoying as she was pretty much a friendly smiling nonentity.  The nurse was for bubbly fanservice nonsense and Yukina's mother just screamed her name when in danger.  The rest of the cast?  Meh.  Of course the story is incomplete, the opponents defeated but the larger threat still looming and Kennosuke and company out there to be found again.  So no plot resolution and no romance resolution with Kennosuke x Yukina though I guess they are still "engaged".  I feel like this could have been so much better, will leave a flat 7 rating though, I did enjoy it mostly.
May 25, 1:31 AM

Nov 2012
underwhelming overall, I saw some other comments/reviews calling this the best mecha anime they've ever seen? defo disagree with that. A lot more on the average/mid side for me.
But it was okay, honestly feel like I would've enjoyed it more if liked the mech designs themselves more.
I liked the OP
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

142 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM

» The series is not dead yet. Both Twitter accounts are still active, merch is still coming.

herofelix77 - Dec 16, 2021

2 by Abysmal_Saint76 »»
Dec 16, 2021 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.