Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2016 12:30 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very simple and bad drawings along poor animation served badly this collection of (mildly) funny sex jokes.

Enjoyment: 4/5
Score: 5/10

Note: it was rather easy to understand, except a scene with dialogue about school lessons with the characters thoughts written as japanese subtitles.
Rei_IIIJun 11, 2019 8:53 AM
May 18, 2018 12:11 AM

Nov 2015
Yikes that joke with the magician in the park, i think we can leave that one in the 80's
Jun 11, 2019 3:39 AM

Sep 2013
Well, upon viewing this anime, I feel somewhat comforted in knowing that when I eventually die, if I am told that I must languish in Hell for 1000s of years, I can simply say, "No need. I watched Pants no Ana" and my time will be considered served.

2/10

Just terrible...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 20, 2020 1:45 PM

Jul 2011
In my 25 years of watching anime, Pants no Ana is - without a doubt - one of the most horrible OVAs I've had the misfortune of watching. Abysmal is not a strong enough word to convey how awful this dogshit truly is. It's like body-surfing in raw-sewage or gargling months-old milk - you'll be sick to your stomach.

0/10
Check out my anime reviews or my pet will get you: Mezase Pokémon Master
May 20, 2020 3:02 PM

Sep 2018
This wasn't really that bad, sure the jokes were of poor taste but what do you expect. I mean it's pretty clear from the start what type of OVA this is. The only part I had a problem with was the part with the pedo magician.

Also the art and animation is fine, it's just in a different and cruder style to what people expect in anime.

All and all I only laughed a couple of times but this wasn't the terrible thing people here make it out to be. I've seen much worse. If you like crude humor more than I do you might like it.
May 20, 2020 3:21 PM

Jul 2011
kandi_gloss said:
This wasn't really that bad, sure the jokes were of poor taste but what do you expect. I mean it's pretty clear from the start what type of OVA this is. The only part I had a problem with was the part with the pedo magician.

Also the art and animation is fine, it's just in a different and cruder style to what people expect in anime.

All and all I only laughed a couple of times but this wasn't the terrible thing people here make it out to be. I've seen much worse. If you like crude humor more than I do you might like it.

The pedo magician was bad enough, but what did you think about the father of the girl that got molested getting aroused when she told him about what happened at the park? Those two were the worst moments, but there was also that kid who was considering whether to rape his teacher or not...

I only watched this as part of an OVA challenge that I'm in, so if you have a very high tolerance for gross-out and dark humor, you *might* like this. However, dark humor is my favorite type of comedy, so your mileage may vary.
Check out my anime reviews or my pet will get you: Mezase Pokémon Master
May 20, 2020 4:08 PM

Sep 2018
BurntFlower said:
kandi_gloss said:

The pedo magician was bad enough, but what did you think about the father of the girl that got molested getting aroused when she told him about what happened at the park? Those two were the worst moments, but there was also that kid who was considering whether to rape his teacher or not...

When I said the pedo magician part I really meant that entire segment. As far as the segment with the pervy kid trying to have sex with his teacher, the rape part was a fantasy that he decided not to act on and wasn't something the anime lingered on, so that didn't bother me so much. Maybe it's just that I've already been exposed to a lot of sketchy older OVAs that have questionable content and built up a tolerance for it. Also, I was also watching it as part of an anime challenge, the same one actually. Though it intersects with my larger personal challenge of watching every english subbed OVA from when they started to 2001.

Oh, and by they way, if you thought this was bad, just wait until you get to the Eguchi Hisashi OVAs, I started Gorou Show a long time ago and never finished it.
KristiwazhereMay 20, 2020 4:30 PM
May 22, 2020 1:48 PM

Dec 2015
kandi_gloss said:

I was only expecting some quality in drawings and animation, slightly above an average TV show. And we get a few instances of poorly drawn pictures (what you could expect to see every now and then during a weekly show) and some badly animated scenes (despite a pretty simple style that should'nt make things hard).
The design, of course, is nothing I would criticize as it fits well this thing's identity.

Thanks for noticing me that there is now a translated version.

PS: I'm not sure why there are peoples that are "shocked" to see the content of this OAV when it was pretty honest about it from the title alone.
Mar 8, 2021 1:47 PM
• Mafumafu Fan •

Apr 2018
What even was the story after the first ending credits? A preview for something or was it actuallyt just a scene from the ova?

AMQ: StephWeeb
Discord: drsteph
Join me on AnimeMusicQuiz!
Aug 8, 2022 1:17 AM

Sep 2018
Need more garbage, fucked up OVAs like this. Pedo magician and Father was something else. 4/10.
Dec 29, 2023 6:37 AM

Jul 2022
There where I few ok/decent stories.
The Teacher one, I kind of like it.
The dude who studied very hard so I could got to the same high school as he's loved one.
And the last one, with the summoning part. That one was kind of silly.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.