Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
You know what to do. Whether you decide to take under consideration only the music itself or an opening/ending as a whole, is totally up to you.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 7, 2015 9:07 PM

Jul 2012
The opening and closing for Dennou Coil.

I absolutely love both of these songs and the anime is really good, too.
"I just hope the good lord knows, what this life is all about
'cause I'm in the same position as when I started out.
Now I know there's folk in hospitals who are far worse off than me,
Oh, but that don't mean to much when my spirit don't feel free."
- Mark Twain

Blues lovers go here. Jazz lovers go here. Cowboy Bebop music lovers go here.
Apr 8, 2015 6:06 PM

Apr 2013
- Princess Tutu
- Fruits Basket
- School Rumble

The music in Princess Tutu and Fruits Basket is so beautiful (The OP and ED for both shows happen to be composed and performed by the same artist, Ritsuko Okazaki, may she rest in peace)

The Music for School Rumble is just a lot of fun and really cute. It probably has the most memorable background music.
Apr 9, 2015 1:42 AM
Sep 2014
Its hard to chose since there is quite a lot op/ed i really liked so ill name those from last month or two.

NarcoMay 11, 2015 4:00 AM
Jun 2, 2015 4:20 PM
May 2015
I think many animes have the best opening/ending in the first season. Like for example the pokémon opening. we all know, they never made a better one^^ i also really loved the first OP opening and the first naruto ending.

Some other songs i could never skip were the ending theme of evangelion and the ending of soredemo machi wa mawatteiru (which is pretty senseless and rocks like minerals)

And my All time favorite will be the first opening of toaru kagaku no railgun, maybe also because marasy made such an amazing piano cover of that, really check it out!!! You might also wanna check out his whole channel on yt, he covers lots of anime themes and openings

Something else i wanted to mention is that i really didnt like the k-on openings and i dont understand why an anime about music would have such horrible opening themes (the endings were cool though)
Jun 3, 2015 6:44 AM
Sep 2014
I guess people didnt like K-ON opening becase "YUI" sang it while ending was "MIO".
I personally loved all songs in K-ON.

There is something about that first openings tend to be better than others, but i guess that is all matter of taste. Akame ga kill and Mawaru Penguindrum are only one that comes on my mind right now. FMA:Brotherhood op3 and ed4 were the best in that show. But all openings and endings from Monogatari series were amazing while all op and ed from Monster sucked balls (probably worst ever).
Jun 3, 2015 5:11 PM
May 2015
Yeah, the taste is alwys important of course...
For example I really love the melody of the first chaika opening, but the style sadly just doesnt apply to me :/ i would highly appreciate it, if someone made an acoustic version of it, cause i really love the song but not how it is made... Does that make sense? xD

Maybe i'll even do that acoustic version on my own :D
Sep 24, 2015 5:29 AM
Mar 2012
Talking about the K-on Openings, i gotta say i love the second opening from season 2, that chorus is so cool :)

BTW, I'm pretty amazed that there's so much rock music in anime, even in the cute, Moe stuff like K-on. i would've thought they'd use more pop music or "easy listening" type of music to make it more commercial, no?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What music genre do you listen to?

Midgardsorm - Apr 5, 2015

8 by CrystalClear90 »»
Dec 7, 2018 6:56 PM

» Do you have a favourite composer?

Midgardsorm - Apr 4, 2015

6 by ZWT »»
Sep 28, 2018 11:01 AM

Sticky: » Introduction Thread

Narco - Apr 4, 2015

4 by Narco »»
Dec 23, 2015 4:22 AM

» The best anime songs

Midgardsorm - Apr 3, 2015

1 by TiduStrife7 »»
Nov 28, 2015 2:58 PM

» Share some anime songs you currently listen to

Midgardsorm - Apr 11, 2015

2 by kaalings »»
Sep 23, 2015 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.