Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2015 6:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>Traitor!

And what a nasty fall. Wow. That was definitely one violent ending to this particular revenge. 22 left. I wonder who else is next.
Jan 27, 2015 9:06 AM

Feb 2010
This manga has a lot of flaws actually. First of all the pace is just too fast so one can't enjoy story to it's full extent. Secondly, there is that "awerage girl is just so smart at revenge" thing, which is actually opposing logic, but oh well...

Back to the topic - this chapter is damn cruel. If it'd be a perfectly paced story - I guess my eyes would pop out and I'd stop my breath, but now...And whatta hell was with that hanging? She was all bruised from the abuse of her parents and considering that she's a smart girl, why the heck she didn't call the police instead of her friend? She even believed her friend is a traitor, so why? o.o

This mangaka fails at understanding human nature...

Jan 27, 2015 10:54 AM

Mar 2014
Kibernetika said:
And whatta hell was with that hanging? She was all bruised from the abuse of her parents and considering that she's a smart girl, why the heck she didn't call the police instead of her friend? She even believed her friend is a traitor, so why? o.o

Oh please. Japanese kids have a lot more problems of protecting themselves from their parents. Rationally, it's the best way to solve the problem, but only rationally. In Japan, it's even harder to interfere parenting. Even outside Japan, it's very rare for children to admit child abuse and to frame their parents. Of course, Yuuko thought that Emi is the traitor, since nobody else could knew about her activities (except Ayana).
Jan 27, 2015 7:12 PM

Sep 2011
Yes, of course she would have thought the other girl did it. But didn't Emi just fall, that wasn't planned revenge there in that case. Well she made it look like she was a traitor, but I don't think Emi killed herself like Yuuko. The problem with this manga for me, is I don't feel enough about any of the characters to care about them, so I don't care if they die and it's more like seeing how she will take out each one because it's doesn't emotionally invest the reader in the characters fate to care about them.
Jan 28, 2015 1:20 AM

Oct 2009
Too much forced drama but I will follow this till the end.
Jan 28, 2015 2:29 AM

Feb 2010
MajinAkuma said:
Oh please. Japanese kids have a lot more problems of protecting themselves from their parents. Rationally, it's the best way to solve the problem, but only rationally. In Japan, it's even harder to interfere parenting.

First of all, I don't live in Japan so I don't know what the situation is in there with parenting, but I believe that corresponding institutions are not turning a blind eye to domestic abuse. It's not Africa and not an Islamic countries.
Secondly, I agree that calling a police is a BIG and a very rational decision but she was a smart girl. But look at the other side, what scares you more, hanging yourself or calling a police? Of course, that depends on person, but SHE wasn't stupid as well as she wasn't so weak.

MajinAkuma said:
Of course, Yuuko thought that Emi is the traitor, since nobody else could knew about her activities (except Ayana).

I'm not about this. There is no person on earth who after reading this chapter wouldn't get why Yuuko thought Emi was a traitor.

Jan 28, 2015 3:29 PM
Oct 2013
wow this got dark.... I mean yea I would like maybe a chapter or 2 for each revenge case but at least some of the characters are still shown to suffer after....but it seems Ayano has a "bully" at home she needs to take care of too.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jan 29, 2015 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
Kibernetika said:
MajinAkuma said:
Oh please. Japanese kids have a lot more problems of protecting themselves from their parents. Rationally, it's the best way to solve the problem, but only rationally. In Japan, it's even harder to interfere parenting.

First of all, I don't live in Japan so I don't know what the situation is in there with parenting, but I believe that corresponding institutions are not turning a blind eye to domestic abuse. It's not Africa and not an Islamic countries.
Secondly, I agree that calling a police is a BIG and a very rational decision but she was a smart girl. But look at the other side, what scares you more, hanging yourself or calling a police? Of course, that depends on person, but SHE wasn't stupid as well as she wasn't so weak.

It doesn't matter whether she was smart or not. Her fear of turning against her parents is a very human fear.
In Japan, child abuse does not only happen at home, but sometimes at school, too, even though it's technically illegal there. The teachers justify this as "disciplin and making them tougher". Hitting your children was mundane in Japan, and it's still mundane at some places, so turning a blind eye still happens. There are also not enough professionals to help the victims.
Jan 29, 2015 11:56 AM
Oct 2013
MajinAkuma said:
Kibernetika said:

It doesn't matter whether she was smart or not. Her fear of turning against her parents is a very human fear.
In Japan, child abuse does not only happen at home, but sometimes at school, too, even though it's technically illegal there. The teachers justify this as "disciplin and making them tougher". Hitting your children was mundane in Japan, and it's still mundane at some places, so turning a blind eye still happens. There are also not enough professionals to help the victims.

umm she had been backed so far into a corner that she may have felt there was no way out and due to the nature of how she was backed into the corner may have lost her trust in human beings. So if she cant trust adults then by extension cops, as well as her peers her only option left for escape may have been suicide. (Not saying I agree with that but when your in a dark place no matter how "smart" you are your going to make dumb choices).

I like that the MC is after revenge but I think she's to "limited" on her targets. Those teachers need to be accountable too. There's no way in hell they didn't know that something was going on. That's not simple bullying that's, Assault, battery, robbed, and possible sexual assault. those are felony charges. Hell there was intent to do harm so that aggravated a&b.

My think now is how will it end? I mean getting her revenge is nice and all but so far 2 people have died due to her direct actions so at the end of the day she should be able to lead a peaceful life. Revenge is toxic it poison you and the person you seek it on.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jan 30, 2015 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
This chapter was so tragic, I wonder what she'll do next, if she'll continue with the revenge?
Feb 2, 2015 10:19 AM

Oct 2013
2 Girls Dead...didn't expect this, Ayano's heart must be grinded now. This manga has a ton of flaws, but I'll read it until the end. I feel it will be a very sad end.
Mar 16, 2015 10:44 PM

Dec 2013
Not sure how I feel about this manga at this point. It definitely has a lot of problems. Still gonna continue reading but I hope it starts improving.
Apr 19, 2015 6:57 PM

Sep 2011
lol this is the edgiest thing ive sene in a long time, its so laughably try hard with making everyone around the MC evil for no reason and then now getting the 2 semi decent people killed in brutal ways its nothing short of comedy at this point

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 26, 2015 7:58 PM

Dec 2009
Why is Ayana acting so shocked? Of course actions have consequences. And they are usually the most unforeseen ones.

She going to have a change of heart now?
Apr 8, 2016 12:40 PM

Jan 2016
Culex said:
Why is Ayana acting so shocked? Of course actions have consequences. And they are usually the most unforeseen ones.

She going to have a change of heart now?
She didn't expect that Emi would save her or Yuuko was going to apologize to her. And she really didn't expect that emi would die at school. Ayana is stil just a young girl
May 22, 2017 1:14 PM
Jun 2013
MajinAkuma said:
Kibernetika said:

To be very frank, it almost makes one wish the law was smart enough to arrest such parents who justify such "discipline" to the point where it causes the child to commit suicide. If such parents are arrested then it would teach other parents a lesson that being too strict will only create bad results

I can't even fathom why would any parent send a child to a school in the mountains. That is almost like some prison.
May 25, 2017 7:17 AM

Mar 2014
greed2 said:

I can't even fathom why would any parent send a child to a school in the mountains. That is almost like some prison.

A lot of strict Japanese parents care only for their legacy or for the children to have the best grades, so they could enter famous schools and famous universaties. They live through the success of their children which gives them a good looking public face/image. If their children fail, the parents will be stigmated by the "failure children" by society, not in general, but a group of elitist families would look down on them and the family has to deal with that "embarassment".

Also, many parents, most notably salarymen, have rarely time at home and are often overworked. Stereotypical fathers leave the parenting to their wives and and barely bond with their family, while stereotypical housewifes will do anything to ensure that their children will be successful in studying to make their family proud because that's what "society expects" from them.

It's not the case everywhere, but Japan is largely conservative, so this view of family life has often been kept by the strictest households.
May 26, 2017 10:44 AM
Jun 2013
MajinAkuma said:

A lot of strict Japanese parents care only for their legacy or for the children to have the best grades, so they could enter famous schools and famous universaties. They live through the success of their children which gives them a good looking public face/image. If their children fail, the parents will be stigmated by the "failure children" by society, not in general, but a group of elitist families would look down on them and the family has to deal with that "embarassment".

Also, many parents, most notably salarymen, have rarely time at home and are often overworked. Stereotypical fathers leave the parenting to their wives and and barely bond with their family, while stereotypical housewifes will do anything to ensure that their children will be successful in studying to make their family proud because that's what "society expects" from them.

It's not the case everywhere, but Japan is largely conservative, so this view of family life has often been kept by the strictest households.

It’s no wonder Japan’s suicide rate is so high. Thanks for telling me, yeah a lot of Asian families are like that. If I would be using Psycho Pass Season 1 Episode 6 as an example, strict parents would not be raising but rather strict parents are “manufacturing” a child; to send girls to an isolated school in the mountains is the same as sending them to a factory so that “maintenance” can be installed and expect a girl that can become a “perfect housewife.”

It really makes me hope the law prosecutes such parents, especially when the child commits suicide. Parents, that fail to make warm and understanding bonds with their child, don't deserve to be called parents; such parents should be considered lucky since, in real life, if they are able to live since children will go as far as to commit murder because of how youths have been so oppressed by their strict parents; society has to be retarded if they ever saw such parents as "loving."
Jul 3, 2017 8:55 AM

Feb 2016
Amazing chapter. Best one I came across in quite some time.
Dec 14, 2017 9:24 PM

Oct 2015
yeesh I personally dislike stupid people like Ayana
Apr 22, 2018 8:07 AM
Feb 2017
The art style distinctly reminds me of Danganronpa. I started reading this because I thought the manipulation behind the scenes would be the same as Death Note. Guess I was expecting too much but I'll keep reading.
Dec 18, 2018 10:40 AM

Jun 2015
Wow, two deaths in one chapter. Was expecting something more slow and for only one to die this far in..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 25 Discussion

allenjke - Sep 30, 2017

27 by greed2 »»
Feb 9, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

4 by photophobic »»
Sep 25, 2019 1:07 PM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2015

5 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:34 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2015

7 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:33 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

5 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.