Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 26, 2014 6:47 AM

Feb 2013
This is actually awful.
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 27, 2014 10:25 PM

Aug 2013
This whole anime is basically Kenny's fucking ear bleeding engrish, and Kaori's "oh, never mind".

That shit has actually become more annoying than Kenny at this point. Literally every time she opens her goddamn mouth she utters 3 words of a sentence and goes "oh, never mind". Seriously bitch, just don't talk at all then.

When you actually think about it, Kaori's death is completely her own fault and nobody should go out of their way to save her. If she didn't act like a total bitch every time a female even glances at Sou, then she wouldn't have been running around all over the place. The bus was her divine judgment.

Anyway, Kaori rant aside, it looks like from here on they will explain everything about the black box, Yui being a homunculus and her purpose, some more stuff on quantum time travel and Schrodinger's cat, and perhaps they'll do another restart by the end and go through a route that saves her. We. Shall. See.
Dec 2, 2014 9:01 PM

Sep 2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

at 4:20

blaze it
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 3, 2014 3:06 PM

Nov 2012
I can't believe how excruciatingly difficult it is to function as a normal human being! These people can't even hold a trivial dialogue without severe implications and difficulties! And that it is allowed to go this far unhindered is ridiculously stupid! The only verdict I can come to is that they deserve whatever happened to Kaori! Every bit of it! Especially Yui who obviously knew something and still didn't even bother to tell anyone about it! What did she hope to accomplish through these means? It's just painstakingly awkward to see human-like characters behave in this way when so much effort and trouble could be saved by just interacting like normal human beings!
Gah! And now in the ninth episode I promise that everyone will be all sad and remorseful. WHY?!? It's like they never learn!!

I CAN'T TAKE THIS!
~The 1000th Summer~
Dec 5, 2014 4:51 PM

Oct 2012
Finally, something is hapenning again (can't shake the feeling this should have happend some 4 or 5 episodes ago though as pacing is really bad in this show). It was good but I felt nothing in the end, that scene wasn't enough to convey those emotions of hopelessness. For some reason I don't care much for those characters and therefore the impact was lessened. I bet that if they did proper with music, better wotj direction and with acting (Yui's seiyuu is really the weak chain of the team) everything could have been a lot better.

That being said, we can finally say this anime is started as of now. Do we get flashback (well, more like flashforward in case of this show) next time?
Dec 14, 2014 2:50 AM
Apr 2014
Are you kidding me... Again? Fuck I hate this repeating shit without background. If you do something like that at least explain it properly.
Dec 20, 2014 1:30 PM

Feb 2013
So we finally came full circle... Splat!

Mission failure, Yui.
Dec 28, 2014 1:35 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, I was so involved that at the end of the episode, I wanted to split the monitor because I was pissed! LOL
Episode that suggests what was already widely expected, or the supposed death of Kaori.
Narrative flows well, noting the concept that the inevitable is a certainty.
Strangely drawings and animations have proved excellent.
I'm so curious to find out what's going to happen in the next episode, which I sling now to see it.
Jan 14, 2015 6:52 PM

May 2012
Fuck seems, they can't change the timeline after all :/ sucks, I really hoped she could've prevented it this time.

But as far as my own theory on this goes I think I pretty much solved the whole setting which makes it quite lovely imo so I do wonder what the last 4 episodes will offer us!
Jan 25, 2015 3:36 AM

Jun 2011
Kaori worst fucking girl. She makes everything that seems right goes wrong, such talent, much wow.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 26, 2016 1:19 AM

Dec 2012
Nagisa looking so fine during the stars scene. Funny considering I never thought anything of her in the 1st episode. Shows how she won my heart since then. lol

Yui not realizing she fucking shit up. Sou didn't say he liked Kaori like in the 1st episode, etc.

Bad end. This is not the right future.
RobJul 26, 2016 1:43 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 2, 2017 6:31 PM

May 2015

I wonder if the ∞ is going to be shattered or if it always gonna be Kaori dying the same outcome with different scenarios...
Feb 20, 12:54 PM

Dec 2022
The ending scene from the first episode was repeated, and it's still as incoherent as ever. Whatever meaning this event was intended to hold was already squandered when it failed to follow up on it the first time.

It's like a really terrible knockoff of Steins;Gate.

╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

125 by NoviSun »»
May 21, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

62 by NoviSun »»
Jul 22, 2023 11:34 PM

» Low score??? ( 1 2 )

SakurasouBusters - Oct 19, 2014

57 by Crimson_poetry86 »»
Jun 10, 2023 3:46 AM

Poll: » Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2014

46 by Gringo5959 »»
Sep 26, 2022 3:10 PM

Poll: » Which girl are you pairing Sou with?

sas4ha9 - Oct 4, 2014

14 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Apr 22, 2022 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.