Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2009 12:01 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Unfortunately I could only find the raw version, so many of the jokes went over my head. Anyway, what did you think?

I went "wha?" when I saw Shin's mom get sliced in two.
Jan 21, 2010 3:27 PM

Dec 2008
here´s with english sub

http://www.veoh.com/collection/EJFMovies/watch/v1172818G9jtDhgX

I have the veoh web player so I can watch the full video

I like the live action part with the onei chan xD, shin chan describe kamen rider, that´s good cuz the version of USA maybe it´s different xD

The anime part was good, the characters are strange as always, the plot is the same as always butnow with the kamen riders

come on! shin chan is a very good anime comedy imo, I love the sshow and this special was pretty good, There has been long time I didn´t watch the show so I liked alot, It´s a short special so, If you are bored you should watch it ;)

8/10
May 23, 2011 12:32 PM
May 2009
I love shin chan, only watched the shin chan bits, but it was brilliant as always.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.