Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 24, 2009 8:32 AM

Jan 2009
Tell us your favorite Zelos moments in Tales of Symphonia.

Here's mine-
Meltokio Sewer Scene

Zelos Wilder: Oh... hey Lloyd? If you abandon me here, I swear, I'll come back to haunt you.
Lloyd Irving: ... I just had a sudden, violent urge to abandon you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 24, 2009 7:42 PM
Jun 2008
*Sighs* I loved that part of the game! Definitely one of my favorite moments. But one that's just sticking out right now is when he saves Sheena at the Otherworldly Gate, and when he was asking for a kiss. Since I love them paired together, I was definitely hoping that she was going to kiss him. Sadly... nothing.
Show me what it's like, to dream in black and white. So I can leave this world... tonight.
Apr 28, 2009 6:07 PM

Jan 2009
Yeah, Sheena should have just gave him a kiss. Zelos deserved it. ^w^

When Zelos told his background story, I was overwhelmed it made me wanna cry. *sniff*
Apr 28, 2009 6:13 PM
Jun 2008
That scene was extremely powerful. Definitely one of my favorites. I was a little disappointed when it didn't really go over it in the main part of the manga, but I guess everything can't be perfect.

Hmm... I can't think of a moment exactly, but I do like the skit where he was calling Celsius (ice summon, in case my spelling is that bad, I can't remember) a "cool beauty" or something like that. Only he would flirt with something not even human.
Show me what it's like, to dream in black and white. So I can leave this world... tonight.
Apr 28, 2009 6:54 PM

Jan 2009
Yeah, I read the manga but a lot was skipped over from the story arc of the game.

Oh yeah. As long as it has a figure of a woman and face, Zelos would flirt. xD

The part before you face Kratos to release Origin(when choosing Zelos). He was all pissed off, it was funny on how what he said to Lloyd abouting betraying them. "Don't worry about that, I tend to easily forget stuff like that."
Apr 29, 2009 1:30 PM
Jun 2008
There were certain aspects of the manga that I almost liked more. Like, how both Zelos and Kratos were at the end, instead of having to pick between them like you did in the game.

I loved that scene so much. It still made me laugh. I couldn't the one with Sheena though, it literally made me gag, and not much can do that.

I'm having a mind blank at the moment, but a scene I liked was when you talked to Lloyd on the balcony during the dinner party. There was a quote of Zelos's that I really liked, but I can't think of it right now. I hate school...
May 6, 2009 6:41 AM

Jan 2009
When you first met Zelos in the game was the best.

Zelos: "Now now, settle down my hunnies~"

The quote that started it all!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Zelos member cards! Finally! 8D

xXShii-kunXx - May 5, 2009

24 by Kyo- »»
Apr 14, 2013 2:55 PM

» Why do you like Zelos?

hartschaotica - Jun 24, 2012

0 by hartschaotica »»
Jun 24, 2012 12:34 PM

» Sheelos(SheenaxZelos)

xXShii-kunXx - Jan 12, 2009

9 by hartschaotica »»
Jun 22, 2012 2:29 PM

» Talk with the Great Zelos!

xXShii-kunXx - May 5, 2009

4 by xXShii-kunXx »»
May 6, 2009 7:14 AM

» Anti-Emil/Marta!

xXShii-kunXx - May 4, 2009

5 by Riku-Aura777 »»
May 5, 2009 1:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.