Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan' to Get Flash Anime Adaptation

New
Jul 3, 2013 2:48 AM

Sep 2012
It was announced in this week's Shounen Jump that manga "Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan" will be adapted into a flash anime series. Studio, staff, cast, schedule, and broadcast channel information have not been announced yet. The manga started to make irregular appearance in Shounen Jump since 2011, which got compiled into volume 0 later. It started serialization in late 2012 and so far 3 other volumes have been published.

Source: Scan of Shounen Jump

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan on MAL
arsonalMay 2, 2016 3:31 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 3, 2013 2:58 AM

May 2011
Well, another flash anime. Will follow this.
Jul 3, 2013 2:59 AM

Nov 2010
What? Why would they make a flash anime? The manga feels like it could be a pretty funny 5 minute anime, there are lots of them nowadays. So why would they jump at the opportunity of getting a flash anime instead of waiting a little longer and possibly get a proper adaptation?

It's not like these flash animes get popular enough to boost sales anyway. Oh well, it's a pity since the manga is decent.
Jul 3, 2013 3:28 AM

Dec 2010
No! I was waiting for a "serious" anime adaptation... why flash?! Arghhh
Jul 3, 2013 3:28 AM

Jan 2012
Hope it's a short one.
My Twitter
My Tumblr - Anime Blogging on current airing season as I watch them.
My deviantArt - Anime FanArts.

Please leave replies on my profile page, as I am unlikely to see them otherwise. Thanks.
Jul 3, 2013 3:44 AM

Jan 2011
I don't read this, but I remember seeing a crossover of it and Ass. class.
http://ansatsukyoshitsu.wikia.com/wiki/Korosensei_vs._Saiki_Kusuo_~Showdown_in_Iruma~

Gives me little bit of hope for Ass. Class getting a anime sometime in the future.
[center]
Jul 3, 2013 3:47 AM
Oct 2009
VioLink said:
Gives me little bit of hope for Ass. Class getting a anime sometime in the future.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is certainly popular enough to get an anime (and not an ugly flash one). It's just a matter of time, I'm sure.

Also, I don't like Saiki Kusuo enough to go through a flash animation... I just really don't like those, personnally.
Jul 3, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2011
Suzie said:
VioLink said:

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is certainly popular enough to get an anime (and not an ugly flash one). It's just a matter of time, I'm sure.

Also, I don't like Saiki Kusuo enough to go through a flash animation... I just really don't like those, personnally.

I hope they wait for enough material, but AssClass sells too much to be ignored like that.
Jul 3, 2013 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
I guess I might give this series a shot. I've read the first 2 chapters a long time ago and had it on-hold for awhile now though so...might go back to reading more of it again to get some refreshment.
Jul 3, 2013 6:56 AM

Nov 2008
still need more info about this anime to make a final decision
Jul 3, 2013 6:59 AM

Mar 2013
This is going to be fun.
Jul 3, 2013 7:08 AM

Nov 2007
Interesting title: Saiki Kusuo no "Ψ" Nan. "Sai"nan?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 3, 2013 7:11 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:
Double meaning:

Sainan means Disaster

Ψ is also Psi as in Psychic and the MC is one such person.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 3, 2013 7:05 PM

Aug 2011
Why flash.. I think this could even take over koutoura-san if it gets adapted into TV series :/

**☾**
Jul 5, 2013 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
Isn't "Ψ" wave function!?
Jul 5, 2013 12:12 AM

Sep 2012
edwd2 said:
Isn't "Ψ" wave function!?
Quoting an old post:

tsubasalover said:
Double meaning:

Sainan means Disaster

Ψ is also Psi as in Psychic and the MC is one such person.

Jul 7, 2013 9:07 AM

Oct 2011
oh. at least ;) i really like Saiki Kusou! :3
Aug 4, 2013 3:38 AM
May 2007

1st episode from Shounen Jump YouTube&Nico Nico Douga channels.
3 episodes according to Jump Live and 2nd episode is up next week.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

17 by RobertBobert »»
24 minutes ago

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

12 by deg »»
4 hours ago

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

6 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'Sousei no Aquarion: Myth of Emotions' Unveils Main Staff, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 17

2 by Saiche »»
6 hours ago

» 'Magic Maker: Isekai Mahou no Tsukurikata' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, First Promo for Winter 2025

1 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.