Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 2013 3:52 PM
Apr 2013
Is it just me, or is Takanashi a major dick?
May 20, 2013 3:57 PM

Nov 2010
It's just you.
May 20, 2013 3:58 PM

Sep 2012
Well, that settles it.
May 21, 2013 2:55 AM
Apr 2013
But he's just mean to everyone! Especially Inami, who he calls a dog at any given moment...
Also he is a raging lolicon
Jun 4, 2013 2:07 PM
Feb 2013
cansenpai said:
But he's just mean to everyone! Especially Inami, who he calls a dog at any given moment...

You would if you got violently punched every time you came to work.
Jun 4, 2013 2:34 PM

Jul 2011
cansenpai said:

Maybe because Inami hits him 27 times a day and he's the only one who had the courage to help her.
Jun 4, 2013 2:35 PM

Nov 2010
cansenpai said:
You can hear his thoughts, he's not calling her it on purpose. It's how he deals with his feelings for her.
And lolicons aren't bad, and from what we've seen he isn't one. He just likes cute things.
Jun 11, 2013 9:22 PM

Nov 2012
no it is just you.. -_-
Jun 11, 2013 9:25 PM

May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
It's just you.

yeap, you can never call anyone from working a dick.
takanashi is the 2nd most unfortunate chara in working after satou
petalshredsJun 11, 2013 9:28 PM
Aug 11, 2013 6:19 AM

Jun 2013
Sure; he is the only one of the wait staff, that can actually do his job without either breaking a law or killing someone. He has a general manager that is spineless, a manager who should be in jail (she is basically a thug) or at the least unemployed because she only incurs losses on the place, a mentally handicapped blonde girl carrying a sword (something that is illegal), another mentally handicapped girl who would unemployable and in all honesty held at a sanitarium, and the only normal girl is too small to actually be helpful half the time. Satou is probably the only other character who garners my sympathy, at least it works out for him in the manga.

Also not only does that nut job hit him, she does even when he compliments her, and then spouts out drivel about the dangers of men when she is by far one of the most dangerous characters there. She is hypocrite, and not even in the aw shucks funny manner. She literally wants to beat her own customers, and gets praised for holding back. And the worst part is, this abomination is his love interest.

Lets also not forget that 3 of his 4 sister are also wastes of air and embarrassment to the human race, and the 4th would be as well but luckily for him she is a bro con.

Oh but I'm sorry, you were offended because he told her the truth and she almost killed him with a punch for it. I can't even comprehend your thought process to make such an illogical comment. You either have to be a really naive women, or a guy who likes a pretty face, and would excuse a murderer if it was a 5 foot 7 blonde with a big rack.
krownklownAug 11, 2013 6:22 AM
Nov 20, 2013 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
Him calling inami a dog > inami hitting him for really no reason
i mean i actually want to see them get together but her unreasonable violence against him is getting annoying and how can u call a guy who likes cute small things a dick?
Nov 20, 2013 7:53 PM
Mar 2013
I wouldn't call him a lolicon, more like a er.. kawaii-con.

Seriously, he's one of the better characters of the show. Definitely more amusing then the manager, that's for sure.

petalshreds said:
IntroverTurtle said:
It's just you.

yeap, you can never call anyone from working a dick.
takanashi is the 2nd most unfortunate chara in working after satou

Agreed. You must have some unreal standards if you think anyone in this show acts like that.
Nov 20, 2013 9:10 PM

Jul 2013
Him and the loli are the best characters. Inami ruins the show. Half the plot is figuring ways to work while no male staff or customer come into her contact for fear of a bashing. Takanashi deals with all the problems that the manager a beautiful, busty, brainless thug of a garbage disposal. I love Yachiyo, but her puppy love attitude toward the female boss is weird and creepy. Satou is the character most in need of being in another show, he's overly taken advantage of by Yachiyo to please the manager for her feelings, that his own feelings get lost in the fray.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Nov 22, 2013 11:22 AM
Mar 2013
Yondy375 said:
Him and the loli are the best characters. Inami ruins the show. Half the plot is figuring ways to work while no male staff or customer come into her contact for fear of a bashing. Takanashi deals with all the problems that the manager a beautiful, busty, brainless thug of a garbage disposal. I love Yachiyo, but her puppy love attitude toward the female boss is weird and creepy. Satou is the character most in need of being in another show, he's overly taken advantage of by Yachiyo to please the manager for her feelings, that his own feelings get lost in the fray.
It would be interesting to see a spin-off show with Satou! I tend to agree with you though, even though I like Inami, she is the least favorite main character second only to the manager.
Nov 22, 2013 11:26 AM

Jul 2013
Because in real life she'd be in an asylum. Not working at a family style restaurant. You don't expect the waitress at Denny's to punch you in the mouth before giving you your hash browns. The manager idk if she's filler or if she has a secret hidden meaning that a 3rd season could explain. And the purple haired girl from second season who wants to be adopted by the lame manager guy what the hell is her major life malfunction.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Feb 27, 2014 11:19 AM

Jul 2012
He's jealously of that kid who is meeting with Inami and he tells him to stop seeing her even tho he hasn't done anything wrong to him.

He calls every girl over 12 a old hag

He's sisters love him but he sees them as an announces besides his little sister.

He's horrible in the second season
Yeah I noticed he's changed a lot cause in the first season he wasn't like this but in the second season you just want to punch him
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jul 14, 2020 6:15 PM
Jul 2017
krownklown said:
Sure; he is the only one of the wait staff, that can actually do his job without either breaking a law or killing someone. He has a general manager that is spineless, a manager who should be in jail (she is basically a thug) or at the least unemployed because she only incurs losses on the place, a mentally handicapped blonde girl carrying a sword (something that is illegal), another mentally handicapped girl who would unemployable and in all honesty held at a sanitarium, and the only normal girl is too small to actually be helpful half the time. Satou is probably the only other character who garners my sympathy, at least it works out for him in the manga.

Also not only does that nut job hit him, she does even when he compliments her, and then spouts out drivel about the dangers of men when she is by far one of the most dangerous characters there. She is hypocrite, and not even in the aw shucks funny manner. She literally wants to beat her own customers, and gets praised for holding back. And the worst part is, this abomination is his love interest.

Lets also not forget that 3 of his 4 sister are also wastes of air and embarrassment to the human race, and the 4th would be as well but luckily for him she is a bro con.

Oh but I'm sorry, you were offended because he told her the truth and she almost killed him with a punch for it. I can't even comprehend your thought process to make such an illogical comment. You either have to be a really naive women, or a guy who likes a pretty face, and would excuse a murderer if it was a 5 foot 7 blonde with a big rack.

I know I’m replying to a 7 year old comment but you perfectly encapsulated the frustration I have towards this show. Not that I don’t like it. Just sometimes I find myself rolling my eyes whenever Inami punches someone for the 1000th time. As if no progress is being made what so ever.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

164 by Alvie48xi »»
Jul 15, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

95 by Alvie48xi »»
Jul 14, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

80 by Zeehighness »»
Jun 12, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2011

124 by satchoff »»
Sep 5, 2023 5:50 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

97 by satchoff »»
Sep 4, 2023 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.