Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2008 6:15 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh... so the Suzuki guy went nuts and crashed everything inside the apartment... and this time Keiko saved herself.. what will happen in volume 9?... When will this end... Oh Iwao I miss you XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2009 5:06 AM

Jan 2008
Matsumoto sucker punches us all. Really worried for Keiko there!
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Mar 20, 2011 6:41 PM
May 2008
Beatnik said:

Seriously, I thought Kano's equilibrium was going to be fucked.
Dead Account
Please Delete
May 9, 2014 10:29 PM

Oct 2013
Awesome the way Matsumoto makes us care about everyone there
May 19, 2014 12:43 PM

Sep 2013
Just as Kano was feeling better, his house got basically raped and instead of a phone ringing, the clock is ticking... I doubt anything good will follow from the clock.
Dec 17, 2014 1:14 AM

Jan 2013
They better make Suzuki destroy some more and rape a bit more or else I'm not interested.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Dec 23, 2014 6:39 PM

Aug 2012
Beatnik said:

Wow I can't believe how worried I felt.
That was scary.
Jun 26, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2015
I thought the bastard was going to rape her or something, I'm glad I was wrong.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 2, 2023 9:43 AM
Aug 2021
And with this, comes the closing of this volume and overall arc. Since I haven’t posted anything in the past chapters I will talk more abou this whole enforcement here, it was dope, we see that Ide until his last moment hoped for Terajima to mature as a person and get his shit together and that he could die comfortably knowing that Hisae would cease her bodyguard career, and talking about Hisae, what a character, I bet we won’t be seeing more of her in the future but she had a great conflict and development and the juxtaposition done with her and Hiroshi at chapter 50 was great, and so Higuchi’s mockery in chapter 51, giving Hisae a pretty neat arc that I feel has been concluded excellently. Now back to Terajima, it’s a shame that he wasn’t able to mature in the end, if he truly did he would have realized that he can’t count in others to do everything for him and would’ve helped Hisae against that other enforcer, and the moment he left her behind I knew what his destiny was, and Kano cathartically ended his life after he had thought he was truly capable of living off running away from his problems. Now unto this chapter, I don’t remember if I have mentioned before but I love Kano’s relationship with Keiko, yeah it’s messed, yeah it’s imperfect and it can’t be exactly be described as love or friendship, but it’s something, something more than most people on this terrible and sad world people in Freesia live in, I find what they have to be truly special in face of all adversity that exist in their life’s, and this chapter, especially that hug scene, truly showed that to me, this chapter also had stuff regarding Kano’s mother and it’s also something fascinating in its own right, but I don’t think I want to elaborate on hat for now.

More topics from this board

» is hotline miami based on this manga?

Neostorm-X - Oct 1, 2021

7 by INoLuv »»
Sep 8, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 20, 2008

9 by Asam1 »»
Aug 15, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 73 Discussion

rebwaters - Mar 29, 2010

6 by Gabija222 »»
Feb 29, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 7 Discussion

Kino_no_Tabi - Apr 30, 2009

2 by bubba460z »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:44 PM

Poll: » Freesia Chapter 6 Discussion

Deliriant - Dec 26, 2013

1 by bubba460z »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.