Forums
New
Dec 6, 2008 5:02 PM

Oct 2008
Basically wht do u see him as
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 7, 2008 9:11 AM

Oct 2008
He had a view that I agree with, but I disapprove of what he did. Had he covertLy used the Death Note, and not had the god compLex, he might have done something with more meaning, and which did more good, than his actions in canon.
Dec 7, 2008 8:18 PM

Nov 2007
Actually I agree on his point of view and actions because it was the only way other wise things will be different... I'm not sure how to explain it and with a death not you can't just say go to jail without killing them. it's true that death is an easy way out of consequences but has humans it's probably the only thing some people fear. I really don't have the time to explain right now so I"ll leave it at that
Mar 14, 2009 3:56 PM

Dec 2008
The title of this club radiates my true perspective of Light Yagami. :]

His intentions became more autocratic as the plot progressed in Death Note. He became more of a demon than the saviour he wished to become. If only he realized how his desires of the Death Note have driven him into mental corruption, perhaps he would've reconsidered his actions and have done something more appropriate to change the world. Sometimes I wonder, did he really want to change the world for the sake of other people or did he change the world in the way he saw fit? It seems to me he gradually grew selfish rather than the selfless, considerate lord he should've been...
~ SilentMuse, At Your Service. ~
Jun 8, 2009 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
I agree with the club's title. I really liked what he stood for, justice. I sided with him for a while. But then he started killing innocent people, so he completely lost sight of his goal trying to get there and as in the manga, "he would be the only bastard left". Then he just went stupid by killing L. That was where I crossed the line! So, yeah...
"You won't get fat if you use your head." ~ L Lawliet
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.