Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2012 5:01 PM
Nov 2008
Okay, we have more or less over the years watched many animes. Our MAL accounts can attest to that.
I am looking for suggestions for the 'Fanservice anime challenge'. We can have weekly discussions on episodes. What we think and so on.

I will put up a poll from the choice selections. From there I will take the top 3 and do another poll if there is no clear winner.

Anyways, suggest!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 12, 2012 12:38 PM

Oct 2011
How about Gundam AGE?
This love for Hirasawa Yui consumes me, washing over my dirty weeaboo body with a cleansing warmth that allows me to reach greater heights. It inspires me to be a better man; not the man they deserve, but the man she deserves. Yui, I love you. With everything I have. You are my one, my only. Mai waifu.
Aug 12, 2012 4:08 PM
Nov 2008
Are we all not already watching Gundam AGE? I want something that we can all start from episode one even me. It can even come from next season. Those are the parameters I am looking for in this "Fanservice ftw" anime challenge.

Another condition I am mulling over is one episode a week. We then have a discussion of said episode during that week. No marathoning. That way, we can all work in time to watch.

Also, this is exclusive MAL group content. We have discussed doing this for quite some time. Since I am the lead mod here, I figured I would test out the waters to see what you all thought.

Also, nice pic.
Aug 13, 2012 6:08 PM

Oct 2011
I suggest Gyrozetter, because I'm a bitch for robots and card games.

Also, transforming cars. Seriously, Gyrozetter will either be really good or so bad it's good.

We could try some OVAs too, even though I'm not sure if it would work.
Aug 14, 2012 1:39 AM
Nov 2008
Gyrozetter is awesome. I am for this one. I mean I was talking with Phangry and I was like cars that transform into robots... who could not like this. Any more suggestions?

One ancient anime we all I think have not watched is Votoms.

Dunno if anyone is interested in that. Do not be shy.
Aug 14, 2012 1:05 PM

Oct 2011
I have it downloaded. Watched five episodes, but didn't get past that due to lack of time. I also played it in SRWZ2, and it was pretty awesome.
Aug 17, 2012 12:59 AM

Oct 2011
I've heard of Votoms. I wonder if I can get a good torrent, though. It's so fucking old.
This love for Hirasawa Yui consumes me, washing over my dirty weeaboo body with a cleansing warmth that allows me to reach greater heights. It inspires me to be a better man; not the man they deserve, but the man she deserves. Yui, I love you. With everything I have. You are my one, my only. Mai waifu.
Aug 18, 2012 10:06 PM

Oct 2011
Aug 27, 2012 1:53 AM

Oct 2011
Thanks. I was just on there earlier because they actually have Mai-Otome subbed by SS.
Sep 21, 2012 9:53 PM
Apr 2008
So, I didn't even know this was here. I can only assume I was intentionally excluded, but now I'm here to ruin everyone's day.

I would actually be up for watching something old, not just something new.

For new, we could try the new JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime, that starts in early October.

For old some options are: Turn A Gundam, Xabungle, Space Battleship Yamato, Heavy Metal L Gaim.

I don't think anyone has watched these that I've suggested.
Sep 28, 2012 7:22 AM
Nov 2008
Okay guys, because of the tepid/lukewarm response, I will chose the JoJo anime. I will start a different thread for analysis of each episode. For those who have read JoJo beyond Phantom Blood, keep your Jojo knowledge to yourself. We will keep it spoiler free.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Gyrozetter Discussion

Burningsirius - Oct 20, 2012

2 by Dangerous_Boy »»
Nov 17, 2012 11:02 AM

» JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 3 Discussion

Burningsirius - Oct 20, 2012

0 by Burningsirius »»
Oct 20, 2012 9:15 PM

» JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 2 Discussion

Burningsirius - Oct 13, 2012

3 by Burningsirius »»
Oct 15, 2012 1:22 AM

» JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 1 Discussion

Burningsirius - Oct 6, 2012

9 by Dangerous_Boy »»
Oct 8, 2012 5:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.