Forum Settings
Forums
New
Lelouch or Suzaku?
Aug 17, 2008 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
Who's ideals of changing Britannia do you prefer? Lelouch's "changing it through war" or Suzaku's "Change it from within"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 17, 2008 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
Lelouch definetly ^^

Aug 17, 2008 3:00 PM

Jul 2008
lelouche! Suzaku has killed too many people and still thinks what he is doing will restore his people. The rate he is going he'll kill em all!
Aug 17, 2008 3:05 PM
Oct 2007
I think suzaku has fucked up ideals and is naive. He always get in the way of Lulu's only way to redeem his people.
Aug 17, 2008 4:31 PM

Apr 2008
Lelouch because Suzaku's is just an idiot & I hate him the most.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Aug 17, 2008 6:33 PM

Jan 2008
Lelouch FTW!~
Aug 17, 2008 8:42 PM

May 2008
lelouch ofcourse^^
Aug 18, 2008 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
Lelouch... Britannia killed many Japanese and Suzaku still havent realized what really is happening.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 18, 2008 3:25 PM

Aug 2008
Lelouch
why?
well
Suzaku is an idoit who doesn't know what he's doing
Suzaku doesn't have a sense of reality what so ever
Suzaku doesn't have a brain
Need I go on?
Aug 18, 2008 4:05 PM

Aug 2008
Seichiru said:
Lelouch
why?
well
Need I go on?

That's pretty harsh.

Well, Lelouch didnt go insane when he heard Nunally die. Suzaku, he's pretty dam crazy and mental. He's the new Nina now.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 18, 2008 4:11 PM

Aug 2007
Lulu. :D

about idiots.... *takes Shirley's and Rolo's dearh and makes Nina die twice*
Aug 19, 2008 8:06 AM
Jul 2008
Lelouch of course. :D
Aug 19, 2008 9:19 AM

Aug 2007
Me 2 , Lelouch :P
Aug 19, 2008 11:53 AM
Apr 2008
Seichiru said:
Lelouch
why?
well
Need I go on?
i agree with you
Aug 20, 2008 6:17 AM

Aug 2008
Wow, lelouche is winning by a landslide.

I'll have to go with the general consensus on this one. Somehow, waging a war against your former homeland seems more entertaining than trying to "change things from within".

That is unless the writers were to take a sort of 007 secret agent approach with Suzaku, but that would be too late at this point.
Aug 20, 2008 6:28 AM

Feb 2008
lulu!

Aug 30, 2008 11:23 AM

Jun 2008
Plun said:
Lelouch... Britannia killed many Japanese and Suzaku still havent realized what really is happening.

+ lelouch wasn't Japanese to begin with right and he still understands every thing thats happening
Aug 30, 2008 3:58 PM

Feb 2008
Obviously Lulu!!
Sep 24, 2008 9:49 AM

Mar 2008
Lelouch of course !
Oct 5, 2008 7:46 AM
Oct 2008
I've only seen the first season but Suzaku wins definitely. Yea, he working for the one who enslaved his people but he believes that his people stood no chance of winning and after seeing so many of them die, he didnt want anymore bloodshed than necessary. He wants to change things through reform, like how it is in the US, and even though it is kinda of naive, i suppose it is possible and he believes its better than bloodshed. At least I think that what he wants. At the end of the first season, he really annoyed me when he just agreed to kill himself for the Britannians, the ones he claims are wrong, without having done anything significant to make those reforms that he claims to so strongly want. It made him seem like nothing more than just their dog. The writers can just twist a character anyway they want to try to make things interesting though. He also killed his father. They had better elaborate more on that, since it doesnt fit his present character and the reasons behind it just isnt strong enough, even if he felt his people are dying because his father refused to surrender.

Lelouch is still far worst though. He has no regard for anyone but those close to me. He uses people when they are useful than discard them if they dont agree with him or once they become useless and he sees it to his advantage. Hes also a huge hypocrite. He rebels against his father because his father cares little for the useless and yet he does the same. That throws off the plot of the show, rebelling against someone whose ideals are similar. It is possible that they are only similar in warfare but it doesnt change the fact that lelouch is a ridiculously selfish douchebag. Suzaku have many reasons to hate Lelouch, even if he doesnt see Lelouch the way I do. He does make some things interesting though, and without his war and conflicts the story would be boring right?
Oct 14, 2008 4:36 PM

Sep 2008
Defintely Lelouch^_^

Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Oct 15, 2008 3:42 PM

Dec 2007
I personally don't like lelouch's war idea. (wars FTL!!) but in this case, it is the only way to defeat Brittania.

Lulu gets my vote~ l
Dec 21, 2008 5:37 PM

Jul 2008
Lelouch of corse i luv him lol

Dec 24, 2008 5:53 PM

Sep 2008
Lelouch of course

Dec 27, 2008 12:16 PM
Dec 2008
In the end Lelouch changed nothing, the world is as unstable after Lelouch as it was before him. The best thing he did was that he left Suzaku to maintain the frail 'peace' that he achieved but after his death everything is guaranteed to revert to the original state.

I don't see how any one with any sense of morals could support Lelouch. :/
Apr 4, 2009 9:09 PM

Mar 2009
Lelouch of course!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 9, 2009 6:50 PM

Mar 2009
dougmelon said:
I've only seen the first season but Suzaku wins definitely. Yea, he working for the one who enslaved his people but he believes that his people stood no chance of winning and after seeing so many of them die, he didnt want anymore bloodshed than necessary. He wants to change things through reform, like how it is in the US, and even though it is kinda of naive, i suppose it is possible and he believes its better than bloodshed. At least I think that what he wants. At the end of the first season, he really annoyed me when he just agreed to kill himself for the Britannians, the ones he claims are wrong, without having done anything significant to make those reforms that he claims to so strongly want. It made him seem like nothing more than just their dog. The writers can just twist a character anyway they want to try to make things interesting though. He also killed his father. They had better elaborate more on that, since it doesnt fit his present character and the reasons behind it just isnt strong enough, even if he felt his people are dying because his father refused to surrender.

Lelouch is still far worst though. He has no regard for anyone but those close to me. He uses people when they are useful than discard them if they dont agree with him or once they become useless and he sees it to his advantage. Hes also a huge hypocrite. He rebels against his father because his father cares little for the useless and yet he does the same. That throws off the plot of the show, rebelling against someone whose ideals are similar. It is possible that they are only similar in warfare but it doesnt change the fact that lelouch is a ridiculously selfish douchebag. Suzaku have many reasons to hate Lelouch, even if he doesnt see Lelouch the way I do. He does make some things interesting though, and without his war and conflicts the story would be boring right?

I agree with you=]!
Suzaku for me!!!<3
Apr 9, 2009 9:39 PM

Sep 2007
Lelouch for the win! :]

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Jun 18, 2009 4:35 AM

Oct 2008
Pretty one-sided huh? Oh well, my vote goes to Suzaku. Why can't people accept the fact that Lelouch, despite appearances, is a huge freakin' murderous bastard?! ><
Aug 9, 2009 7:16 AM

Feb 2009
My vote goes to Suzaku.

Why? Lelouch has a great will and Suzaku too. But each way is diffrent from other. Maybe the fact that Suzaku didn't do anything meanwhile Lelouch yes, isn't reason enough to claim Lelouch winner. Suzaku acted the way that the less people get harmed it's better and don't get involved of course.But Lelouch used people to reach that goal letting them die with that purpouse in mind.Remeber he killed the Japanese Resistence, he only sacrifises everyone due to his purpose. I'm sorry but Suzaku did better than Lelouch. And one last argument is that SUZAKU RULES!!!
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.

—F. Scott Fitzgerald
Feb 25, 2010 11:42 AM

Dec 2009
Lelouch of corse

Oct 31, 2010 11:00 AM

Feb 2009
I support Suzaku... However, I support them working together the most, to be honest. They are completely unstoppable when they team up.

Arturo_Plateado said:
lelouche! Suzaku has killed too many people and still thinks what he is doing will restore his people. The rate he is going he'll kill em all!

...What the Hell? Have you not been watching the same series I have? Because Lelouch's kill count (Yes, I count him when it comes to the FLEJA because Suzaku would not have been forced to activate it had it not been for Lelouch using his "LIVE!" Geass command on him) is far, far higher. He's been killing people using his Geass from episode 1, so that makes no sense.

Seichiru said:
Lelouch
why?
well
Need I go on?

Then why did Lelouch need Suzaku's cooperation to win? Because Suzaku caused the downfall of many of Lelouch's plans. Obviouslly, someone had some clue of what he was doing.

rockangel37 said:
Plun said:

+ lelouch wasn't Japanese to begin with right and he still understands every thing thats happening

Lelouch never really did it for the Japanese, he did it for Nunnally. He wanted a gentle world for Nunnally. He was far less attached to the entire thing then Suzaku, who actually face a lot of the war when Lelouch went to the Ashford's. Suzaku is very aware of what is happening. Just because he doesn't want to kill left, right and center does not mean he doesn't know what is going on.

However, as he proved in R2, he is perfectly willing to kill if there is no other way out.

People are going to take me for a Lelouch hater, but I'm really not. I just prefer Suzaku by a large margin.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Lelouch discussion thread

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Aug 17, 2008

7 by Neko_Rap »»
Jul 3, 2009 11:53 PM

» Suzaku discussion thread

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Aug 17, 2008

8 by Neko_Rap »»
Jul 3, 2009 11:51 PM

» Spoilers of Code Geass

-Madara- - Aug 18, 2008

7 by Plun »»
Aug 22, 2008 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.