Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2011 10:35 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
...this was not quite what I was expecting.

I guess it offered closure for what the characters were up to. I was hoping for more explanation of all the crazy things that happened in the story itself.

Also, i thought we were done with the "attempted sexual assault on a Jinki pilot" gag already. Sigh.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jul 6, 2011 2:31 PM

Nov 2007
Something different than the popular "beach type" OVAs out there, but then again, this is an OVA of the past, so they probably didn't start that up yet...

I sure liked it, though they still didn't talk about what happened to Kouse and the evil guy.
Jun 18, 2012 4:54 PM

Nov 2011
Relaxing episode with no action but one with the traditional summer festival.

^_^
Jun 13, 2014 6:21 AM

Apr 2012
When you party, you gotta party hard!

Yeah go Satsuki!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 6, 2015 11:44 PM
Jun 2013
would of never thought venete doing the model thing. So seems like everyone who we thought was dead is still alive well execpt genta. yea I dont think it would be cool to nab your friend in the dark and strip then naked also how the hell did they get that outfit on her. wait im so confused she got raped at a early age yet it seems she was older when given birth so did she still get raped by that guy over and over? Anywhoe that aside good episode but not good final since some stuff was left unresolved like main baddie still around and this chicks bro still alive. Though it was nice to see Aoba trying to a daughter to her mother and fix the relationship. The anime as a whole was rushed with again stuff left dangling but still enjoyed it.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.