Forum Settings
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2011 12:15 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Interesting.. and LOL at Safu.. She wants sperms LOL.. looks like a good manga :D.. looking forward to the next chapter
Mar 17, 2011 9:32 PM

Jan 2009
Pretty interesting manga.. I can already tell that the bee(s) have something to do with the odd deaths.
"I don't want to live the dream because dreams always end when they get to the good part." - Sebastian Carmichael, A.R. Dragonfly
Mar 18, 2011 5:05 AM

Jul 2009
Bio-engineered bees? They're gonna have to be very modified to cause rigor mortis in that time.

Good manga, wonder if it's gonna be weekly or monthly
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Mar 18, 2011 9:23 PM

May 2009
sperm =))
Mar 21, 2011 3:27 PM

Nov 2010
I can tell a good manga when I see one, and I can tell this one will be EPIC! I can't wait for the next chapter! Does the art style look familar to anyone?
Mar 25, 2011 3:57 AM

Mar 2011
Pretty epic. Though it reeks of bl subtleties here and there, it was very well-scripted and in all, well done.
Mar 25, 2011 6:23 PM

Feb 2010
I liked it... especially when Shion and Nezumi were sleeping together -.-

Other than that, eeew @ the bees. I take it Nezumi tranfsorms into a little mouse when he wants to?
Mar 31, 2011 10:59 PM

Sep 2010
Wow its really interesting and really like the bl hints a lot ;3

Apr 7, 2011 3:36 AM

Jun 2009
Oh no not yaoi.

Anyway, pretty good. Safu was straigh forward, I like that kind of girl.
Jun 8, 2011 10:55 PM

Apr 2010
Okay I was freaking out when Nezumi pushed Shion down on the bed O___O there was no yaoi tag so I thought this was safe.
Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
Jul 8, 2011 8:09 PM

Oct 2008
LOL Safu. What a way to ask a guy out. XD
Jul 8, 2011 8:56 PM
May 2011
ITS NOT A FUCKING YAOI, christ sakes did you not notice the childhood freind/love interest architype for shion, no im not just shipping them its a slow developing romance between them
Jul 9, 2011 8:32 AM

Oct 2009
ItsSoPringles said:
ITS NOT A FUCKING YAOI, christ sakes did you not notice the childhood freind/love interest architype for shion, no im not just shipping them its a slow developing romance between them

Yaoi? You mean BL, that word you should use. Yaoi have sex while BL have feelings. You can say this story have bromance. I don't think there going be much of Safu x Shion, the 2 main characters Nezumi and Shion. There no romance and BL at all, the only thing you can get of it is the hints that all. And what make you say there going slow developing romance between them? Have you read the novel yet?

I really don't understand why people are going around saying there going be romance between a girl and boy ( Safu and Shion ) when they haven't read the novel. And Shion don't have feeling for Safu yet, he see her as friend still. Poor Safu.
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....
Jul 10, 2011 3:34 AM
Nov 2009
ItsSoPringles said:

Well I'll tell you what. Nezumi/Shion is one of those obvious relationships that the readers turn into something more; like Naruto and Sasuke or L and Light. Therefore, this bromance will turn into gay love in the right hands of a fangirl in seconds. Nothing you can do about it. I thought it'd be like that from reading the summary. It doesn't have the "shounen-ai" or "yaoi" tag though so I really doubt there'd be anything, hints aside.
Also, I don't see any Safu/Shion happening in the future, she's going away for 2 years and my guess is that shion's not gonna stick around in the city for long, with him sticking his nose in governmental businesses and all.

I personally find this manga quite interesting so I couldn't care less about the existence or the non-existence of any homosexual behavior.

the sperm thing made me lol.
Jul 14, 2011 2:51 PM

Apr 2011
Hmm, interesting chapter to say the least. I don't mind ShionxNezumi, it's just BL not like it'll be anything more.

lol @ Safu and her directness. Interesting gal
Jul 16, 2011 3:52 PM

Jan 2010
I suppose AutumnDream wins this :3 since Yaoi means no climax, no point, no meaning.
Basically you could say this conversation was meaningless aswell. Discussing Pairings in the first Round is kinda -- overdoing it.

I liked the point there the mother asks him where he was getting all wet and so and he says thinking with those catseyes.
Nothing else to add Safus Sperm was a total Strike.
Jul 22, 2011 6:40 PM

Dec 2009
The art is so cool. <3
Jul 29, 2011 8:40 PM
Apr 2011
the first chapter's got me addicted to this manga now ^-^
i freaked out when nezumi pushed down shion on the bed... tbh, i really wish it were yaoi x)
Sep 17, 2011 1:20 PM
Dec 2007
I was skipping through until I luckily stopped at where Shion opened the door xDDD

and then O.o
Nezumi fell asleep with Shion ffffu why not more

I love the art, I love the BL hints, I love how the story will go <33333
Mar 20, 2012 8:23 PM

Jun 2008
This reminds me of Brave New World a bit. Interesting. :)
HEY!
Jan 30, 2018 11:31 PM

Apr 2016
What a pleasure to start reading No. 6 tonight! :) It was so sudden when Nezumi (his name is translated as Rat in the Kodansha Comics translation... T.T) pinned Shion down on the bed! >< Shion is an interesting character, for not feeling threatened by that behaviour! It was cute when Nezumi hugged Shion and fell asleep. ^^

I'm so curious about why Nezumi ran away... What did he do to be considered a violent criminal? What happened? How did he enter No. 6? .____.

Yeah, the bee scared me too... Poor Yamase for dropping dead like that... ><

I'm not sure how to feel about Safu's request for Shion's sperm. Asking for sex when the opposite party was not expecting it, and is not prepared... I wonder how Safu's confession will change their relationship! And two years is a long time to be away, so who knows what will happen...

More topics from this board

» Why isn’t this tagged as BL?

BirbsAreCute - Mar 30

1 by Tea_07 »»
Mar 30, 9:14 AM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 35 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Apr 24, 2016

5 by Merra_ »»
Feb 21, 5:15 AM

» Should I read the manga or the novel?

DioBrando_69420 - Mar 8, 2023

1 by Dickegrobe »»
May 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 12 Discussion

Liinah - Jan 28, 2012

11 by Rumni »»
Nov 19, 2021 5:20 PM

Poll: » No.6 Chapter 14 Discussion

LieutenantWinter - Apr 5, 2012

3 by smurdles »»
Jun 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.