Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2011 10:52 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
that reporter needs to start carrying mace or something to deal with that butler. I really really hope we don't see that rich ass ever again, he just makes me want to quit watching the show every time he shows up :/

I wonder why he doesn't have a sponsor yet, and how he was able to keep racing for four years without one.

kinda wish they hadn't time skipped and that Monami had moved away during the time skip, both her character and her voice are annoying.
Feb 26, 2012 7:08 AM

Jun 2008
Wow! That was sudden. I thought we will have a time skip at some point but not after the first race.
Oh! well his child form was a little weird so i guess it's better to look at a more grown Capeta.
Dec 23, 2014 1:18 AM

Jul 2011
I like the characters looking older, but Monami is definitely hard to bear. That voice. =___=

Naomi was cute this episode, imo. Can't wait to see how arrogant he is 4 years later. XD
Aug 3, 2017 8:00 AM
Nov 2009
Urgh, why didn't he get rid of that flea-ridden thing?
And yeah, the girl definitely hasn't improved, still annoying as ever in her first scene after the time skip.
Oct 31, 2019 12:08 PM

Oct 2015
What a way to win, Capeta forcefully broke that Takeshi/Isamu barrier. His first win huh, I really am ecstatic he won with that crappy kart.

Momotarou never did race after all, or did he because I never saw him.

Naomi getting flustered after being asked if he was watching.

Four year timeskip was a nice touch, the guys looked matured and wonderful.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

More topics from this board

Poll: » Capeta Episode 3 Discussion

LouM - Dec 6, 2016

6 by Lylaaz »»
Aug 11, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Capeta Episode 5 Discussion

Monad - Feb 25, 2012

4 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 4, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Capeta Episode 4 Discussion

Monad - Feb 25, 2012

2 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 4, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Capeta Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 4, 2011

5 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 4, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Capeta Episode 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 4, 2011

5 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 3, 9:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.