Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 21, 1:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Due to the MLB World Series final where Ohtani Shohei and Yoshinobu Yamamoto will be taking part in, the 1st episode has been postponed to 3rd Nov.

Source: https://x.com/eiichiro_staff/status/1848237812090597851

Baseball is massive in Japan, so it can’t be helped. I wonder if they’ll reserve the next 21 weeks for the broadcast or do a double-episode airing at some point?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 21, 3:21 AM
Mar 2023
Only if both main anime and manga going on break wasn't enough
Oct 21, 3:25 AM
Dec 2022
guss iam gonna re watch one piece fan letter once or twice in the mean time.
Oct 21, 4:56 AM

Feb 2010
Honestly expected this to happen ngl. Kind of glad in that it will give production more time to a small degree
Oct 21, 8:36 AM
Aug 2021
Understandable, have a great week
Oct 21, 12:38 PM
Aug 2021
bossunhimeswitch said:
Honestly expected this to happen ngl. Kind of glad in that it will give production more time to a small degree

Production? Its already done
Oct 21, 8:17 PM
Oct 2022
I'm actually hyped to watch this and it gets postponed of course.
Oct 21, 11:46 PM

Feb 2021
ffs baseball's already caused the Treehouse of Horror to air in November, now it's delaying One Piece as well?
Oct 22, 8:28 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to bossunhimeswitch
@bossunhimeswitch what 🤨
Oct 24, 12:46 PM
Dec 2020
Reply to LaxBankarn
bossunhimeswitch said:

Production? Its already done
@LaxBankarn They are redrawing stuff, applying filters, rearrenging the new sound effects and the music, this remaster isn't completely done, besides the staff to do these fixes must be small.
Oct 24, 2:43 PM
Dec 2020
Fishman Island was done horribly in the original anime with bad pacing and subpar animation. I'm glad we'll get to see a revised version, so I'm okay with having to wait a bit longer. It's going to be really good!
Oct 24, 3:10 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to grozam
@LaxBankarn They are redrawing stuff, applying filters, rearrenging the new sound effects and the music, this remaster isn't completely done, besides the staff to do these fixes must be small.
@grozam Ik but they have already done all that there is no such thing as giving more time for production when the production is already finished
Oct 24, 4:25 PM

May 2015
Doesn't matter, just sad they stopped the main anime for now for this to celebrate the 25th anniversary of OP by remastering the 25th arc of OP lol One thing I hope for is this will mean better pacing for the main anime when it returns. But in all seriousness I hope they'll do such remasters every year if it'll give them an excuse to stop the main anime and pace it better. It would end up as a win-win situation, better pacing for the main anime and fixing the horrible pacing of past arcs at the same time.

More topics from this board

» The One Pace

Shidoteki - Oct 14

11 by Vipadus »»
Today, 4:06 AM

» A hint on how THE ONE PIECE by Wit Studio could be

CosmicusAnima - Oct 14

10 by TheBerserker »»
Oct 24, 7:31 AM

» Will Nami get sexier?

Catalano - Oct 13

18 by TheBerserker »»
Oct 24, 6:45 AM

» Are You Hype this Arc? 😤🔥

Ridzaxster - Oct 14

36 by TransferUser »»
Oct 23, 6:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.