Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 13, 4:37 PM
Sep 2020
Every time I watch this anime I always think of worlds greatest assassin is reincarnated, When i started season 2 I felt it was a bit trash how it started, it just felt different to season 1, which I guess happens over time. I think the art style is the same as last season which is a positive.
Oct 13, 5:22 PM

Oct 2015
Assassin isekai has a school arc though~
Seirei Gensouki is travelling around~

There are differences between the protagonists.
Lugh is having fun with his lover because he wants to live a different life from this past.
On the other hand, Rio is avoiding his harem and focuses on his revenge.

I dropped Assassin Isekai in volume 4 because I don’t see the story going anywhere.
I have read Seirei Gensouki up to volume 24, the story has become very messy (side characters are more interesting than main character).
Oct 13, 5:32 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to NewestPersonHere
Assassin isekai has a school arc though~
Seirei Gensouki is travelling around~

There are differences between the protagonists.
Lugh is having fun with his lover because he wants to live a different life from this past.
On the other hand, Rio is avoiding his harem and focuses on his revenge.

I dropped Assassin Isekai in volume 4 because I don’t see the story going anywhere.
I have read Seirei Gensouki up to volume 24, the story has become very messy (side characters are more interesting than main character).
@NewestPersonHere
Its just in my head, but I always think of them at the same time. also I imagine Seirei Gensouki while go on hiatus this season, its the vibe im getting from it. Another quick question, do you know any anime where the mc is actually throughout the anime. (hard genre to find
Oct 13, 5:38 PM
Jul 2024
Season 2??? Since when has World's Greatest Assassin had a Season 2?
Oct 13, 5:42 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Sheol01
Season 2??? Since when has World's Greatest Assassin had a Season 2?
@Sheol01
nah seirei gensouki has season 2. worlds finest (not greatest, my mistake) assassin is coming later in 2026 some time
Oct 13, 9:51 PM

Apr 2021
I like both of those anime.

This anime does not remind me of that other anime.

There was nothing wrong with the start of the anime.

The art / animation was fine.

I’m glad there is a second season, hope for a second season for the other anime too.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Oct 13, 10:55 PM
Jul 2024
dogs-aint-real said:
Every time I watch this anime I always think of worlds greatest assassin is reincarnated, When i started season 2 I felt it was a bit trash how it started, it just felt different to season 1, which I guess happens over time. I think the art style is the same as last season which is a positive.

i always mistake one for the other, idk why it's not even similar

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14

55 by Xouillasse »»
7 hours ago

» The decision to use both languages

CorLeonis-_- - Oct 8

25 by tarfeef101 »»
Yesterday, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7

110 by Anparola »»
Oct 14, 7:13 AM

» Manga and Anime

Mucinex - Oct 9

8 by Mucinex »»
Oct 10, 8:50 AM

» [Leaks] All Episodes have completed Production

V1P3R0P - Sep 26

18 by Mago293742 »»
Oct 8, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.