Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 11:24 PM

Nov 2012
I hope I'm way off base, but with the revelation that Yuhabha (yes, I know that's not the spelling) is the Soul King's son in episode 1 and seeing how lonely he appeared to have been growing up, it seems as if he started the Quinicies and initiated all this strife because he has Daddy issues. He's having a teenage rebellion at 1K+ years old. 'My daddy didn't love me so I'm going to make a group as strong as his and tear down everything he loved instead of me. wah wah wah' Granted that's a bit simplistic, but feels in the ballpark.
Oct 13, 12:49 AM
Nov 2018
I do find it amusing if it's daddy issues why he wants to kill the Soul King. It feels like not a lot of people have a high opinion about the Soul King to begin with.
Oct 13, 1:12 AM
Apr 2022
It is daddy issues in the sense he was angry at him for not saving the quincies from the massacre that occured twice having already seen it thousands of years ago. Soul king is supposedly the strongest character in the bleach verse and he just gives up his powers to become the linchpin of the three worlds. idk if what am trying to say here is coming across but I don't believe that yhwach just needed some love from his papa. I think it's the same reason as Aizen being angry at Urahara just in a different context
Oct 13, 5:05 AM
Jul 2024
Then why Soul King did dirty to Quincies,Yhwach liked the primordial world without concept of death.Then SK split the world and abandoned not only him,but all Quincies.Every Quincies fear,suffering,death.... Yhwach feels it.
Oct 13, 5:11 AM
Jul 2024
Hypothetically If one of your family member became sacrifice for the sake of others,how would you feel?
Also the 5 nobles.... They are almost immortal and live wealthy in Seireitei,while other souls suffers at endless reincarnation.Triplet World is not ideal and it seems the primordial world also is not that bad.We don't know for sure why SK split the world
HerrnardOct 13, 5:15 AM
Oct 13, 5:33 AM

Aug 2019
dragynfaerie said:
I hope I'm way off base, but with the revelation that Yuhabha (yes, I know that's not the spelling) is the Soul King's son in episode 1 and seeing how lonely he appeared to have been growing up, it seems as if he started the Quinicies and initiated all this strife because he has Daddy issues. He's having a teenage rebellion at 1K+ years old. 'My daddy didn't love me so I'm going to make a group as strong as his and tear down everything he loved instead of me. wah wah wah' Granted that's a bit simplistic, but feels in the ballpark.

I have no idea where you got this, but this is much bigger than a personal vendetta against daddy!!

The Soul King created, and helps maintain by being in that comatose state three corrupt worlds that favor death and reincarnation. The system he created is so anti-quincy it almost wiped out the whole race, twice!
When Yhwach takes back his powers from dying quincies he also absorbs their emotions, and experiences death through them. This went on for 1000+ years and so many deaths changed him. He now strives to re-create the worlds without death and suffering. And the biggest obstacle in his path is the Soul King.

And if you really, REALLY look under the hood you can notice that maybe the real bad guys in the story are the Squad Zero, and not Yhwach.
Oct 13, 7:02 AM
Mar 2020
You do realize Yhwach is in a constant state of dispair and fear due to the souls the come back to him, right?

In the first 2 minutes of the 2nd episode Yhwach says to SK “can you hear the scream in my heart? The voices of the forsaken”

If you didn’t know yet, quincies after death don’t go to hell or soul society. They return to Yhwach as their powers are merely fragments of Yhwach’s power. But what that means is that all the dead souls reside within Yhwach and he can hear their fear and despair of those humans due to their death. That’s why his goal is to eliminate death. That’s why he has a love hate relationship with SK and that’s why he says SK didn’t care about them. The souls of the dead quincies can’t move on another world. They can’t be purified or move to SS or get sent to hell or reincarnate. All their despair gets transferred to Yhwach.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 13, 7:39 AM
Aug 2016
dragynfaerie said:

Honestly, that is not what I got (speaking as an anime-only). It's more like his daddy was silent to his clan's suffering, which can anger any child, imo. Daddy issues would be something like "Oh my daddy hurt me so I will get my revenge by killing him", this is more like "Oh my daddy knew what was gonna happen to me and yet he was indifferent to my suffering, so I will get my revenge by killing him."
Oct 13, 8:38 AM

Mar 2016
I don’t blame him. Squad Zero seem like the actual bad guys here especially Ichibe. It’s just that Yhwach’s ultimate goal in its act of vengeance is to the fatal detriment of literally everyone else.
Oct 13, 9:10 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to Herrnard
Then why Soul King did dirty to Quincies,Yhwach liked the primordial world without concept of death.Then SK split the world and abandoned not only him,but all Quincies.Every Quincies fear,suffering,death.... Yhwach feels it.
@Herrnard Did you actually read/watch bleach?

Quincies are pointless entities with spiritual power that destroy the balance of the world. If they ever wanted to work together and not have their actions destroy the universe slowly but surely they would have assisted shinigami but engaging in fights with hollows but never landing the first blow, leaving that to actual shinigami.

Instead they went off on their own destroying them instead of letting them pass over. They deserved what they got. Their own pride was their self destruction.
Oct 13, 10:48 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to ABigChungus
@Herrnard Did you actually read/watch bleach?

Quincies are pointless entities with spiritual power that destroy the balance of the world. If they ever wanted to work together and not have their actions destroy the universe slowly but surely they would have assisted shinigami but engaging in fights with hollows but never landing the first blow, leaving that to actual shinigami.

Instead they went off on their own destroying them instead of letting them pass over. They deserved what they got. Their own pride was their self destruction.
@ABigChungus Uryu's grandfather was killed by Soul Reaper for no reason,even tho he tried cooperate with them.
About Balance.... why Soul King didn't fit Quincies to system?.Balance for 5 nobles to control everything while other souls suffer from endless reincarnation.Soul Reapers' corruption,their original sin lead them to invasion of Wandenreich.
We don't know for sure about reason why SK split the world,that Balance bullshit may be Shinigami propaganda.
And Quincies attacked cause Yhwach wanted to end SK's humiliation and create better world,so there is no right or wrong.Yhwach or Ichibei?Who is more trustworthy?
HerrnardOct 13, 10:55 AM
Oct 13, 11:00 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Herrnard
@ABigChungus Uryu's grandfather was killed by Soul Reaper for no reason,even tho he tried cooperate with them.
About Balance.... why Soul King didn't fit Quincies to system?.Balance for 5 nobles to control everything while other souls suffer from endless reincarnation.Soul Reapers' corruption,their original sin lead them to invasion of Wandenreich.
We don't know for sure about reason why SK split the world,that Balance bullshit may be Shinigami propaganda.
And Quincies attacked cause Yhwach wanted to end SK's humiliation and create better world,so there is no right or wrong.Yhwach or Ichibei?Who is more trustworthy?
Herrnard said:
Uryu's grandfather was killed by Soul Reaper for no reason

Soken was killed by a hollow...
Oct 13, 11:08 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to Yaggamy
Herrnard said:
Uryu's grandfather was killed by Soul Reaper for no reason

Soken was killed by a hollow...
@Yaggamy Isn't it Mayuri who ordered Shinigami to let Sลken die by hollows and bring his corpse to lab?Yeah it is indirect,but Shinigami's responsible for that.
Oct 13, 11:57 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Herrnard
@Yaggamy Isn't it Mayuri who ordered Shinigami to let Sลken die by hollows and bring his corpse to lab?Yeah it is indirect,but Shinigami's responsible for that.
Herrnard said:
Isn't it Mayuri who ordered Shinigami to let Sลken die by hollows and bring his corpse to lab?Yeah it is indirect,but Shinigami's responsible for that.

Mayuri delayed the Shinigami who were supposed to help Soken so they arrived too late to dispose of the hollow.
Mayuri likes to play with corpses and he couldn't resist the urge of getting a quincy's...
Oct 13, 12:06 PM
Apr 2022
It's not a daddy issue, Ywach and the Quincies hate the Soul King because it chose to be mutilated and became the wedge of the three worlds system. By doing so it also looked the other way while Shinigamis annihilated the Quincies even though it knew what would happen
Oct 13, 1:40 PM
May 2021
Be honest,we following shinigamis since the start,but if we just choose about all the facts,the quincys are right.
This war and destruction S deserves them.
The real problem is that Yhwach want to destroy the 3 Ws and not only SS.
Oct 13, 1:41 PM
May 2021
Reply to Grimsoul09
It is daddy issues in the sense he was angry at him for not saving the quincies from the massacre that occured twice having already seen it thousands of years ago. Soul king is supposedly the strongest character in the bleach verse and he just gives up his powers to become the linchpin of the three worlds. idk if what am trying to say here is coming across but I don't believe that yhwach just needed some love from his papa. I think it's the same reason as Aizen being angry at Urahara just in a different context
@Grimsoul09
Yes,I think same that Yhwach has a approach that join a bit this of Aizen.
Oct 13, 2:30 PM

May 2023

You could flanderize any complex villain to the point of making their motives sound petty if you really wanted to:

>Griffith is a bitchboy who sacrificed his men because he was jealous of being third-wheeled by Guts and Casca
>Meruem finds out "People are GOOD, actually!" because he played a board game with a little girl
>Light Yagami thinks killing criminals makes him God
>Shogo Makishima is just an edgy anarchist who can't behave himself
etc.
Oct 13, 5:35 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to Grimsoul09
@Grimsoul09 I can see that. It makes sense.
Oct 14, 8:54 AM
Nov 2019
it's not the rei oh is group

read the ln bro you'll understand

but to put it straight shinigami family (tsuyanashiro and shihoin and kuchiki especially imo) are pure evil and ichibe is their evil personified
Oct 14, 4:10 PM

Aug 2020
This was really funny to read. I never thought about this lol

Yesterday, 6:28 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to Herrnard
@Herrnard

Man, its like grudges aren't forgotten.
Yesterday, 6:29 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to TheBladeIsMe

You could flanderize any complex villain to the point of making their motives sound petty if you really wanted to:

>Griffith is a bitchboy who sacrificed his men because he was jealous of being third-wheeled by Guts and Casca
>Meruem finds out "People are GOOD, actually!" because he played a board game with a little girl
>Light Yagami thinks killing criminals makes him God
>Shogo Makishima is just an edgy anarchist who can't behave himself
etc.
@TheBladeIsMe

I see nothing nothing wrong with these statements.
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

May 2023
Reply to ABigChungus
@TheBladeIsMe

I see nothing nothing wrong with these statements.
@ABigChungus Lol
Yesterday, 8:08 PM
Feb 2022
Well the thing is yuha's character is being both the father and the son at the same time. As the son he is throwing a temper tantrum at 1000 years old at his dad for being a deadbeat, but as the father of quncies he is trying to seek a future where his race can survive and not get rejected by the laws of the universe itself.

More topics from this board

Poll: » What did you think of the fight from episode 2?

Ba-Cii10 - Oct 13

40 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

» Yhwach or aizen

LaFlame77 - Yesterday

6 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Soukoku-tan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

193 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

» Where to watch

TheJergonDragon - Yesterday

9 by SoulessAnime »»
7 hours ago

» Episode 3 (29) "The Dark Arm" Preview images and staff

18927 - Yesterday

9 by Raion98 »»
Yesterday, 2:30 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.