Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 8:44 AM

Sep 2011
A nice backstory for Shiba Inu World Tour. They still seem the most "we need to make up the numbers" out of the teams though
Oct 3, 9:30 AM

Sep 2022
EASILY ONE OF MY TOP THREE CHAPTERS! I don't mean to get personal but Onozuka's backstory is painfully relatable and the twist with Mimomi's true intentions and family situation left me jawstruck. Pages such as this made me wince with not only how painful his injury is portrayed, but also the incredible way in which the scene of such a gratuitous scene flows. This chapter also made me laugh out loud with the, "HAH!" bit! What can I say, this manga is goated and the character development and writing is second to none.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Oct 5, 6:07 AM

Jul 2010
This manga has probably the best written backstories ever... all of them are extremely touching and interesting to read.
Oct 5, 10:20 PM

Jan 2011
Damn, baited so hard.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 33 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Sep 3

3 by TheMangaManiac »»
Sep 4, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 32 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Aug 1

1 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Aug 1, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 1 Discussion

AbelDande - Nov 3, 2021

15 by Otaku_Star »»
Jul 30, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 31 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Jul 3

4 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jul 11, 9:02 AM

Poll: » Shouha Shouten! Chapter 30 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Jun 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jun 3, 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.