Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 22, 12:01 PM
Oct 2023
How far are we from the ending. How much will be in season 3 of the anime. When is season 3
Its an amazing show no matter how horrifying and cruel it is.
I wanna know when i can torture myself again. Its really great.. my fav.. but so damn gruesome.
Sep 22, 12:38 PM
Dec 2020
loafing_loafer said:
How far are we from the ending. How much will be in season 3 of the anime. When is season 3
I wanna know when i can torture myself again. Its really great.. my fav.. but so damn gruesome.

I'd say that at the very least we'll have to wait 10 years
Sep 22, 1:06 PM

Apr 2018
i estimate this arc is maybe in the middle, we already know a lot of stuff and now we just need answers. then maybe final arc considering they are almost down. not sure if Tsukushi wants to pull it longer. he produces 1 vol with 3-4ch per year, so... maybe one more decade?
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Sep 22, 1:07 PM

Apr 2018
loafing_loafer said:

not enough source material yet , this aec is still running. I guess it will take a few more years - to finish the arc and then animate it.
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Sep 23, 6:47 AM
Mar 2022
My modest opinion is 25-30 chapters if he rushes things. We're still basically only dealing with the entrance to the 7th layer, they are nowhere deep inside yet. The white whistle taking point in the story right now is still Srajo and I think that we still need some 20 chapters to iron things out and conclude this part of the story. They still didn't even find Wakuna, "The Sovereign of Guidance", who's gonna be even deeper. So as for my estimate, we still need about 50 chapters to conclude the whole story to a satisfying ending without the feeling of it being rushed. Estimating at about 4 chapters a year, its gonna take at least 10 more years.
Sep 23, 7:17 AM
Oct 2023
Well it is worth waiting id say. It shouldn't be rushed at least. I don't think there's anything like it out there. If there is plz do tell
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Sep 2021
I might be blowing smoke outa my ass but i remember way, way back tsukushi said the story would be around 100 chapters long

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 66 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 30, 2023

11 by Dumb »»
Sep 23, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.