Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 10, 5:58 AM

Jan 2022
I look it up and it says the olympics are causing my hero to release 1 episode every 2 weeks instead of the normal weekly schedule, and I might be just ignorant but that sounds so insane to me lmao... I hate waiting 2 weeks per episode, are the olympics really the cause behind the week long breaks between episodes? can anyone explain that?

edit: why are people so hostile LMAO I genuinely was asking what one has to do with the other, finally got an answer from this neek eldencheese after he understood what he was reading, so thank you for that. Actual strays and shots like a warzone on this site bro its crazy
KariNullAug 10, 6:22 AM
Aug 10, 6:10 AM
Mar 2023
KariNull said:
I look it up and it says the olympics are causing my hero to release 1 episode every 2 weeks instead of the normal weekly schedule, and I might be just ignorant but that sounds so insane to me lmao... I hate waiting 2 weeks per episode, are the olympics really the cause behind the week long breaks between episodes? can anyone explain that?

“WA WA, PAUSE THE ANCIENT GREEK TRADITION I WANNA WATCH ANIME!!!”
Aug 10, 6:11 AM

Jan 2022
Eldencheese said:
KariNull said:

More like what the fuck does the olympics have to do with anime πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ how dense are you? Was my question not clear enough?
Aug 10, 6:15 AM
Mar 2023
KariNull said:
Eldencheese said:

More like what the fuck does the olympics have to do with anime πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ how dense are you? Was my question not clear enough?

How do you not know? Ok anime is aired on Japanese tv. But the network instead shows the olympics because olympics>anime. Not aired means it’s not distributed, not sent over and not translated
Aug 10, 6:16 AM
Nov 2022
lol going insane because you can't watch mha every week ? typical nerd behaviour tbhπŸ’€
this is quite normal which happens every four years, can't help it if Olympics and MHA wants to air at the same time, any nation would prioritise Olympics over some anime which can be aired anytime
Aug 10, 6:18 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to JustAnLocalBoy
lol going insane because you can't watch mha every week ? typical nerd behaviour tbhπŸ’€
this is quite normal which happens every four years, can't help it if Olympics and MHA wants to air at the same time, any nation would prioritise Olympics over some anime which can be aired anytime
@JustAnLocalBoy "typical nerd behaviour" like you havent spent 80 days of ur life watching anime lmfao. No one is going insane im just asking what the fuck does the olympics have to do with anime not releasing? How hard is it to not be hostile and just explain it to me cause I dont udnerstand.
Aug 10, 6:18 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to Eldencheese
KariNull said:
Eldencheese said:

How do you not know? Ok anime is aired on Japanese tv. But the network instead shows the olympics because olympics>anime. Not aired means it’s not distributed, not sent over and not translated
@Eldencheese Good boy, that wasn't so hard was it? Was just a question.
Aug 10, 6:29 AM
Nov 2023
Just hope more delays would mean better quality
Aug 10, 6:39 AM
Jul 2021
KariNull said:

edit: why are people so hostile LMAO I genuinely was asking what one has to do with the other, finally got an answer from this neek eldencheese after he understood what he was reading, so thank you for that. Actual strays and shots like a warzone on this site bro its crazy

u might be a lil confused so let me break it down for u. So, anime is aired on Japanese TV on some fixed time, just like how Pokémon or DB used to air on our TV, u get it? So, I don't exactly know what time MHA used to air but, whatever time slot it was, it got taken by Olympics. This same thing happened back in 2021 too with some anime, and I think this scheduling issue happened with Zom100 also. Other time slots were occupied so they can't even move it too, so u have to wait for next week for MHA now. Olympics concerns a wider range of audience than MHA in Japan, so it's just normal. I hope this delay results in increased quality of the anime though.
Aug 10, 6:42 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to curlypubes
KariNull said:

u might be a lil confused so let me break it down for u. So, anime is aired on Japanese TV on some fixed time, just like how Pokémon or DB used to air on our TV, u get it? So, I don't exactly know what time MHA used to air but, whatever time slot it was, it got taken by Olympics. This same thing happened back in 2021 too with some anime, and I think this scheduling issue happened with Zom100 also. Other time slots were occupied so they can't even move it too, so u have to wait for next week for MHA now. Olympics concerns a wider range of audience than MHA in Japan, so it's just normal. I hope this delay results in increased quality of the anime though.
@itaha_shaikh Thanks, that makes a lot of sense :) I'm not familiar with the channels in japan but in my head I pictured designated channels for certain things so I didn't think Olympics could overlap with anime episode releases. I get it now. I appreciate you actually answering and not calling me names for not understanding xd
Aug 10, 6:45 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to KariNull
@Eldencheese Good boy, that wasn't so hard was it? Was just a question.
@KariNull don't call me "good boy" again or i'll cum
Aug 10, 9:04 AM
Jun 2015
Honestly the Olympics this year are garbage and woke af. Stop delaying anime over this trash. If the Greek gods were here right now, they'd obliterate France for this atrocious BS. And why tf would you include Breaking in the Olympics?
Aug 10, 9:09 AM
Jul 2024
Lmao y’all ganging up on him, but all he wanted to know was why is the Olympics causing the delays for MHA. All you had to do was give em an answer or ignore, but ya’ll wanted to take this time to be comedians. We’re literally all members of MAL, anyone calling someone on here a nerd is laughable. Look in the mirror πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ« 
Aug 10, 9:14 AM
Nov 2022
Chrissfrann1 said:
Lmao y’all ganging up on him, but all he wanted to know was why is the Olympics causing the delays for MHA. All you had to do was give em an answer or ignore, but ya’ll wanted to take this time to be comedians. We’re literally all members of MAL, anyone calling someone on here a nerd is laughable. Look in the mirror πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ« 

I love how everyone is calling eachother a nerd when they’re on a fucking MAL with 80 anime days. You can’t make this shit up.
Aug 10, 9:16 AM
Sep 2020
Chrissfrann1 said:

They ganged up on him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aug 10, 10:46 AM
May 2021
I would think it's the olympics too. it's the world's biggest sporting event cramped into 2 weeks, let's give it as much airtime as possible, at least we know delays wont be so often after this.

waiting 2 weeks is looong, but i think it'a good for the animators to catch a breather too :]
Aug 10, 10:51 AM
May 2021
shane_nichols said:
Honestly the Olympics this year are garbage and woke af. Stop delaying anime over this trash. If the Greek gods were here right now, they'd obliterate France for this atrocious BS. And why tf would you include Breaking in the Olympics?

oh my goodness, please dont call the olympics trash just because they included breaking. I agree with you breaking is not a sport but you shouldnt bash the whole olympics just because of this 1 reason. thats like criticising an entire nation just because you had a bad experience with 1 person 🫀

everyone is bummed we have to wait 1 more week, bashing olympics wont make it better. and more people would want to watch olympics than MHA, thats just a no-brainer
Aug 10, 10:57 AM
Dec 2022
Eldencheese said:
KariNull said:

ahh, why so toxic and angry bro. if u have constipation just say so. I don't know which country you're from but, in my country anime's/cartoons have Designated channels to them. no matter how many olympics are accruing or what Happening those channels only air anime/cartoon. unless it's world war 3, others wise no. he just asked a simple question why is olympics interfering with anime. if you know then answer or ignore him. not everyone lives in Japan. to know what the f is happening with a TV channels their.
Yeshaiah2015yeshAug 11, 10:36 AM
Aug 10, 10:57 AM
Jun 2015
Reply to hj_kacchan
shane_nichols said:

oh my goodness, please dont call the olympics trash just because they included breaking. I agree with you breaking is not a sport but you shouldnt bash the whole olympics just because of this 1 reason. thats like criticising an entire nation just because you had a bad experience with 1 person 🫀

everyone is bummed we have to wait 1 more week, bashing olympics wont make it better. and more people would want to watch olympics than MHA, thats just a no-brainer
@hj_kacchan There's alot more than just breaking that's controversial. Trangenders getting to compete and Frances insult to the last supper. 2028 is gonna be even worse in LA
Aug 10, 1:17 PM
Feb 2021
Chrissfrann1 said:

That shit is facts. Calling someone a nerd on here is is like calling the homie gay while you piping him.
Aug 10, 1:39 PM
Oct 2022
KariNull said:

@KariNull So what really happens is that mha is aired in tv in Japan and after that only we could see it in overseas. And the channel that airs mha is prioritising Olympics as it brings more trp. So due to that mha is being rescheduled. This happened at the time of the last Olympics as well. Hope you understood.
Aug 10, 1:42 PM
Mar 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Eldencheese said:

ahh, why so toxic and angry bro. if u have constipation just say so. I don't know which country you're from but, in my country anime's/cartoons have Designated channels to them. no matter how many olympics are accruing or what Happening those channels only air anime/cartoon. unless it's world war 3, others wise no. he just asked a simple question why is olympics interfering with anime. if you know then answer they say so or ignore. not every lives in Japan. to know what the f is happening with a TV channels.

Bro, what the sigma?
Aug 10, 1:45 PM
Mar 2023
KariNull said:

NEEK? as people are already saying we’re all mal users we all deserved to be called that
Aug 10, 2:08 PM
Aug 2017
The olympic is trash anyway… The World Cup in Qatar was much better and the Olympic allowed a rapist to attend on it… Whoever support the bs Olympic is equally with someone who defend the rapist
Aug 10, 3:10 PM
Jul 2022
Coming from Canada, I had the same question as the OP at first. The Olympics here would be shown on designated channels (all sports channels and some big broadcast *mostly* news channels), and not across all channels. It's a valid question to have, so why are there so many frosty people? Damn. lmao
Aug 10, 5:24 PM
Dec 2022
Eldencheese said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

ahh, why so toxic and angry bro. if u have constipation just say so. I don't know which country you're from but, in my country anime's/cartoons have Designated channels to them. no matter how many olympics are accruing or what Happening those channels only air anime/cartoon. unless it's world war 3, others wise no. he just asked a simple question why is olympics interfering with anime. if you know then answer they say so or ignore. not every lives in Japan. to know what the f is happening with a TV channels.

Bro, what the sigma?

no I don't don't talk with clowns, I just didn't realise until now.
Yeshaiah2015yeshAug 11, 10:31 AM
Aug 10, 7:06 PM

Feb 2011
man this thread is toxic as hell, blud asked a question
just leave the man be

Aug 10, 7:55 PM
Jan 2018
bro came from stackoverflow
Aug 10, 8:09 PM

Sep 2015
This thread became so toxic yet so funny at the same time. I can't wait for more
Aug 10, 8:38 PM

Aug 2024
good laught on this thread🀭

tag:
SPECIAL

time:
15mins

MAL average note for this thread
⭐3,21

skip0s out.
Aug 11, 1:42 PM

Apr 2010
fuck the woke olympics , why other anime are still going on air lol
Aug 11, 5:51 PM

Mar 2023
because ancient greek tradition > modern japanese fiction.
thank you second guy in this discussion.
Aug 12, 7:04 AM

Jan 2017
so many room temp IQ takes here
Imagine defending making everyone wait 2 weeks on a major cliffhanger
Aug 13, 5:08 PM
Feb 2023
My brother in Christ you were torched for a simple ass question people are so damn rude like YOU ALL NEED TO CHILL
Aug 14, 5:35 PM
Apr 2021
Eldencheese said:
@KariNull don't call me "good boy" again or i'll cum

my honest reaction
Aug 21, 12:02 PM

Feb 2018
Wow, this thread got lit in all the wrong ways and it was only derived from a legit question.

I also wanted to know why the delays, even more: the olympics were the last thing on my mind as the reason.
34 years old ossan who still watches anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

129 by Fatephile »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

153 by Undeadgirl »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

82 by Undeadgirl »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

86 by Undeadgirl »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

119 by JVskunkape »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.