Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2:55 PM

Oct 2013
Layers of two dimensions continue to intertwine. The symbol of Ophiuchus has appeared in the middle of the Fire Clock of Sanctuary, returning to its apparently original position from before Asclepius was banished to Tartarus.

However, after getting pierced by Athena's Arrow, given how we are in the last manga season of Saint Seiya: Next Dimension, I think it's safe to say that Asclepius has been defeated. All that's left is to return to the modern times. And wake up Seiya, of course. :)
May 22, 3:00 PM
Jun 2020
i just want to say I voted Hated by accident. I liked the chapter, although it lacks action.
May 22, 8:15 PM

Jan 2011
i think Asclepius might be defeated but Oddyseus might ve been free an now become an ally
May 22, 9:35 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
i just want to say I voted Hated by accident. I liked the chapter, although it lacks action.
@Polvo_Aranha
Polvo_Aranha said:
I liked the chapter, although it lacks action.
Yeah, it was more about suspense and dramatism. I liked it, if you ask me. I enjoy a lot seeing good action scenes, but moments full of tension and epicness manifested not only through classic fights are also great to see in shounens. :D

Polvo_Aranha said:
i just want to say I voted Hated by accident.
I know the feeling. I did that by accident several times in the past as well, in threads dedicated to various shows. Luckily, you can cancel your vote. Just click "Cancel vote" (check out the image down below, under the spoiler tag), refresh the page and vote again. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 118 Discussion

Adnash - Jul 3

14 by Jellybeanx »»
Oct 9, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 117 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 26

4 by curvedtree »»
Jul 7, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 115 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 18

3 by curvedtree »»
Jul 7, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 116 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 19

3 by Alexyahoo »»
Jun 22, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 114 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 5

4 by Adnash »»
Jun 10, 10:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.