Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 10:53 AM

Oct 2013
It's already 16th May in Japan. It means that Saint Seiya: Next Dimension is back with its final manga season!

Brilliant chapter, worth of belonging to the whole manga's climax. Sagittarius Gold Cloth aids Tenma in his battle against Wyvern Chagall, but more importantly, it also has a weapon that, according to Athena (Sasha), might end this madness happening in Sanctuary.

I can't wait to see the power of the Athena's arrow. Tenma was ordered by Sasha to aim towards the House of Ophiuchus. With the legendary arrow unleashed, it went through Chagall's body and literally pulverized him. Ophiuchus Gold Saint is its next and final target.

I love how it was foreshadowed years ago. Just take a look back at ch. 79, in which Marin found a peculiar looking arrow in the ruins of the House of Ophiuchus. :)
May 15, 11:03 AM
Jun 2020
All the Three Judges of Hell were defeated. Asclepius will be next. Maybe there is enough time for Hades and the Twin Gods.
May 16, 11:48 AM

Jan 2011
i did not expect Chagall to get desintegrated, the other 2 judges lasted much longer an i guess Vermeer could still be alive but at this point i guess we can say that the specters are no longer relevant, Hades and Pandora cannot afford to stay away now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 118 Discussion

Adnash - Jul 3

14 by Jellybeanx »»
Oct 9, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 117 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 26

4 by curvedtree »»
Jul 7, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 115 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 18

3 by curvedtree »»
Jul 7, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 116 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 19

3 by Alexyahoo »»
Jun 22, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 114 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 5

4 by Adnash »»
Jun 10, 10:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.