Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 12:05 AM

Oct 2013
What a mess... I know that Chii-chan's way of living is really strange and against all norms, but I didn't expect it to be that much cluttered with every kind of stuff you'd think of when thinking about househood goods. And to think that Chii-chan's parents were there, and they were just casually idling, leaving the guests with stares of unspecified meaning.

This house is somewhat evil. Something evil is lurking in the air there. The story is meant to be a horror, and I think we can safely assume that the last several pages of this chapter are just the beginning of unfolding the real nature of Chii-chan's behavior. How this sudden twist will develop? We will find out in the last chapter, released alongside the Volume release of this manga.

I'm curious what will be the source of the aforementioned evil. Ancient curse? Mental disorder? We will see.
Mar 27, 12:56 PM

Apr 2018
Hi, where do you read it?
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chii-chan Chapter 1 Discussion

Adnash - Feb 22

2 by SuperUnoCards »»
Jun 12, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Chii-chan Chapter 10 Discussion

Adnash - Apr 24

0 by Adnash »»
Apr 24, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Chii-chan Chapter 9 Discussion

Adnash - Apr 24

0 by Adnash »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Chii-chan Chapter 8 Discussion

Adnash - Apr 23

0 by Adnash »»
Apr 23, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Chii-chan Chapter 7 Discussion

Adnash - Apr 23

0 by Adnash »»
Apr 23, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.