Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2023 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
I've never seen a tsundere expression quite as strange as this one.

I've been having this idea for a while now. What if she represents Alysa's magical power, sealed in a separate body due to being too overwhelming for a single witch to handle? I know it might sound whimsical... Essentially, the son hesitated to leave his bedroom simply because he couldn't tame his unruly bed hair. In other words, his hair got tousled in all directions while he slept, and he couldn't rectify it. It's an intriguing twist on the Tsundere archetype, where the character is self-aware of their personality, dislikes it, yet struggles to control their spontaneous remarks.

And, in line with the series, the Tsundere-brain is, fittingly, incurable.

Nov 26, 2023 7:45 AM

Jul 2017
Pound having a problem with his son being a shut-in, and Viola comes to help get him out of the room...though this backfires terribly. The nipple talk is hilariously cringe, but not even magic can help get him out, and worse still, Lira as well. In the end, Phoenix does a better job overall, and the son's reasoning is that they'll laugh at his appearance, especially with his bedhead. Getting hit by Lira though, what a bad day for the son.

Guita's child is hatched, and the ladies decide to take her out. And to think that Lira has a rival who can't stop nickpicking about her, she's quite the tsundere Lady of travesty, birthed from their childhood. All of the Lady's words sure backfire in the usual villainess kind of way, it's just plain dumb of saying what she doesn't really mean. Guita meant to socialize anyway with strangers, leaving the newborn to Lira to take care with. Sure, both the Lady and Lira went too far with their childish argument, putting the real mothers in jeopardy, where the real focus is with the kids. A truce it is between both ladies...forget it, the tsundere takes over lols.

What an argument just for making friends.
Nov 26, 2023 7:59 AM

Mar 2021
This was another hilarious episode especially with the competition in the Park, Guita's baby is so cute
Nov 26, 2023 9:27 AM

Apr 2012
wow, i don't know how they convinced Mitsuishi Kotono to voice Lady, but the episode cetrainly benefited from it))
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Nov 26, 2023 9:34 AM
Jan 2019
I love a really funny Anime and no doubt, when I first seen this series, I was truly intrigued. And yes, I love every single ladies in the series I have seen so far. I'm looking forward to next week's episode.
Nov 26, 2023 9:47 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was great, lots of parenting and misadventures with it, poor Lady.
Nov 26, 2023 11:56 AM

Feb 2019
Pound’s son locking himself in the room because of bed head was nice, but the park debut battle was absolutely hilarious. When you wanna make friends but your crippling tsundere personality won’t let you 😂

Poor Lady, been trying to be friends with Lira ever since childhood but she just can’t say what she wants to say. Reminded me a lot of Liese from Tsunlise.

Lady is voiced by the legendary Mitsuishi Kotono which was a very pleasant surprise in a rather small anime like this lol. Definitely brought a flair to the episode.

Another silly ep, but I really want to get some more answers about Viola origins
Marinate1016Nov 26, 2023 12:04 PM
Nov 26, 2023 12:26 PM
May 2014
i love how everything is taken to the extreme and becomes absurdly funny
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2023 12:47 PM
Feb 2022
Viola really loves her PaPa. :D

Also Phoenix episode next. Yay!
Nov 26, 2023 2:45 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Marinate1016
Pound’s son locking himself in the room because of bed head was nice, but the park debut battle was absolutely hilarious. When you wanna make friends but your crippling tsundere personality won’t let you 😂

Poor Lady, been trying to be friends with Lira ever since childhood but she just can’t say what she wants to say. Reminded me a lot of Liese from Tsunlise.

Lady is voiced by the legendary Mitsuishi Kotono which was a very pleasant surprise in a rather small anime like this lol. Definitely brought a flair to the episode.

Another silly ep, but I really want to get some more answers about Viola origins
@Marinate1016 Now in this crazy universe, there's Viola's childhood friend with the face (body?) of a hentai protagonist who tormented her and own parents out of bad hair, and Lyra's childhood friend whose attempts to befriend her look like a ridiculous yuri rom-com. What an unusual themed episode, lol. I'm starting to feel like the author thinks long and hard about what kind of weird quirks to give them before introducing each character, lmao.
Nov 26, 2023 5:30 PM

Feb 2011
I was crying when Viola summoned the life eater and the worms.. and the kids started playing on them

Also the sketchy dads scene was fantastic.

This show is so god damn fun, it's a shame it took a little while to really get good, but then it absolutely became fantastic and one of my most look forwarded to series for the week, and airing on sunday when i have little else to do is great.

Solid 9/10 for the episode

Nov 26, 2023 10:38 PM

Nov 2022
It's easy to forget that shes literally the oldest person in the group, and likely the wisest, no wonder she more or less resolved it. lol
Nov 27, 2023 10:44 AM

May 2019
I really though that Lira's son had some type of medical reason for not wanting to come out and instead it ended up being bedhead 🙄

In the 2nd half, the childhood friend of Lira named 'Lady' did not mean what she says but for whatever reason she cannot say what she means lol, I guess that's the crazy tsundere side of hers.
Nov 27, 2023 11:32 AM
Simp4SpookyGirls

Oct 2018
Eh, I thought the humor was kinda weak compared to the last couple episodes. Though it was interesting to see that Lira’s son is Viola’s childhood playmate (makes sense considering they’re also milk siblings). And Alisa showing her wisdom in the 2nd half.

Sounds like next week will put the spotlight on the male characters (including Phoenix) which has the potential to be fun. But I hope the final ep gives some clarity to Viola’s parentage since a 2nd season looks unlikely unless the series is more popular in Japan
Nov 27, 2023 10:51 PM

Mar 2008
Who doesnt leave their room from bedhead when hats exist? Does he not look good in a hat?

I could imagine a whole series that just makes fun of how tsunderes could die alone
Nov 28, 2023 3:44 AM

Feb 2016
1st half has been the first time I've found Viola to be actually funny.
2nd half was kinda crazy with Lady but the lizard baby was very cute.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 28, 2023 7:07 AM

Dec 2021
Okay, I was NOT ready for the tsundere reveal, even less so for the sudden yuri pairing of Lady and Lyra. Peak comedy here. I already love Lady (I can't believe that's actually her name) as a character. She might even be competing with Karane as my fave tsundere of the year.
Daviljoe193Nov 28, 2023 7:14 AM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Nov 28, 2023 5:34 PM

Sep 2021
The first segment was hillarious! Viola being unhinged will always be funny to me!

The second was a bit one-dimensional on the jokes, but it was sweet to compensate. And, of course, this show needed a Tsundere!

Only 2 episodes left. I wonder if they will put up a serious story to round up the season (there were some teasers regarding Viola's past before Alyssa found her) or just keep going with the comedy. I'll probably love it either way. Especially with a lot of Phoeny-chan next week!
Nov 29, 2023 1:36 AM

Apr 2015
I'm convinced this is rather underrated by this point, it's no masterpiece but the comedy really isn't bad. Art is fairly consistent too.

Probably deserves like a 7.40 instead of a 6.40
Dec 3, 2023 5:21 AM

Oct 2017
Oof that poor kid. Viola choose violance.

Wait so tsundere's stay tsundere even after growing up? Damn. The lizard baby is so cute btw.
Dec 7, 2023 10:55 PM

Jul 2019
I think Lady is my favourite tsundere ever.
Dec 17, 2023 3:34 PM
Sep 2021
I have ended to adore it
Dec 20, 2023 10:54 PM

Jan 2017
Lady's one hell of a tsundere archetype, and it started from childhood too
Mar 2, 6:05 AM

Aug 2019
mega tsundere with a god damn HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO laugh >:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Any chance for season 2?

DekuxUraraka - Apr 14

4 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Aug 19, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 10, 2023

41 by MegaPopi »»
May 21, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 5, 2023

30 by nyaasar »»
Apr 26, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 22, 2023

30 by Shirowhite01 »»
Apr 9, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 15, 2023

29 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 25, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.