Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2023 8:31 AM

Mar 2016
Damn! Twist after twist! Though, I did have some doubts that Hakuraku was the one who gets killed (even in the original timeline) and Sora would be the actual culprit. Now, Hakuraku is dead. So, time to find out if Sora is the one who did it.

We are getting so many clues, and I am mentally scrambling to figure them out. I am wondering if Hakuraku was sexually assaulting Sora, and Sora got his revenge for that.

This manga is so good!!! I hope it gets a live action adaptation! Anime has been disappointing me for a while now, and I have lost hope it can do anything good any more, so I don't really care if this gets an anime adaptation or not. But, live action can definitely do a lot with this story if they try!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Nidome no Sayonara wo. Chapter 20 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Apr 4

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Apr 4, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Nidome no Sayonara wo. Chapter 10 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Oct 28, 2023

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 28, 2023 7:34 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Nidome no Sayonara wo. Chapter 7 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Oct 21, 2023

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 21, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Nidome no Sayonara wo. Chapter 5 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Oct 21, 2023

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Oct 21, 2023 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Nidome no Sayonara wo. Chapter 2 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Jun 2, 2023

0 by FuMomo-kun »»
Jun 2, 2023 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.