Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2023 5:53 PM

Nov 2021
Just wanted to say, about the whole "more experienced" comment from Shizuku that people assumed was meant to be about Aya

Did anyone else noticed this in the op, doesn’t look like Aya and it doesn’t really look entirely consensual either imo
Why does Shizuku have the current hairstyle tho..

LainWulfSep 14, 2023 6:05 PM
Sep 14, 2023 6:09 PM
Oct 2020
Its the vampire who bit her in the previous episode. We already saw that scene lol.
Sep 14, 2023 6:14 PM

Apr 2021
LainWulf said:
Just wanted to say, about the whole "more experienced" comment from Shizuku that people assumed was meant to be about Aya

Did anyone else noticed this in the op, doesn’t look like Aya and it doesn’t really look entirely consensual either imo
Why does Shizuku have the current hairstyle tho..

that's Carmilla, not Aya
Sep 14, 2023 6:34 PM

Nov 2021
Ok, i can see that...but why show it like that, it was nowhere near this lol

Oh well, nevermind then, false alarm
Sep 14, 2023 7:15 PM
Jan 2018
I didn't even notice that until now😂. But I would have loved to see Aya and Shizuku's art instead of the non consensual scene between Shizuku and Carmilla.
Sep 15, 2023 5:23 PM
Jul 2020
Iʼve been wondering if Aya and Shizuku had been lovers prior to Aya losing most of her body. Would explain the comment made by Shizuku, and her jealousy. Ayaʼs old, as far as I remember. Plenty of time to gain experience.
Sep 15, 2023 6:11 PM

Nov 2021
Aya is like 950 or something, Shizuku served her "since birth" apparently as is a custom in her family

That would be an interesting relationship lol

But Shizuku definitely has something for Aya, romantic or just loyalty and admiration

I hope we will get a second cour since i want more, i want them to interact with...Blanket...more and find Aya's body and the books are kinda different and only have 3 volumes so no dice there
Sep 16, 2023 9:48 AM

Nov 2009
Reply to LainWulf
Aya is like 950 or something, Shizuku served her "since birth" apparently as is a custom in her family

That would be an interesting relationship lol

But Shizuku definitely has something for Aya, romantic or just loyalty and admiration

I hope we will get a second cour since i want more, i want them to interact with...Blanket...more and find Aya's body and the books are kinda different and only have 3 volumes so no dice there
@ina6_- From the novels, Aya's been basically raising and grooming a whole clan of pet servants for centuries just to serve her, protect her and pleasure her. She's slept with all of them, and not only them, on the regular, irrespective of age and sex. Shizuku is one such unfortunate soul.

@LainWulf
Aya is 962.
At this point, a second season is out of question due to not enough material. By the time the anime finishes, it will have covered 3 volumes out of 4 of the novels (with one skipped case from vol.1). That's not enough for another season, and the writer is slow af, vol.1 was release in 2015, vol.4 in summer of 2023, the average wait time between volumes is like 2 years, but there was also an almost 5 year wait between vol.2 and vol.3, which means, with nauseatingly high probability, that we won't see another volume for a couple of years.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Sep 16, 2023 10:11 AM

Nov 2021
Well, since the novels are available only in japanese, i am unable to read them and the manga has only 3 volumes and i don't even know if it follows the novels or not, interesting to hear that tho, i had some suspicion of that with the whole "tradition" thing and such

Aya is a big time player huh, obviously morally grey
Sep 16, 2023 10:18 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to CG
@ina6_- From the novels, Aya's been basically raising and grooming a whole clan of pet servants for centuries just to serve her, protect her and pleasure her. She's slept with all of them, and not only them, on the regular, irrespective of age and sex. Shizuku is one such unfortunate soul.

@LainWulf
Aya is 962.
At this point, a second season is out of question due to not enough material. By the time the anime finishes, it will have covered 3 volumes out of 4 of the novels (with one skipped case from vol.1). That's not enough for another season, and the writer is slow af, vol.1 was release in 2015, vol.4 in summer of 2023, the average wait time between volumes is like 2 years, but there was also an almost 5 year wait between vol.2 and vol.3, which means, with nauseatingly high probability, that we won't see another volume for a couple of years.
@CG So I see... Itʼs sickening. Now I wonder if Shizukuʼs potentially romantic feelings for Aya are genuine or a means to cope. Iʼm guessing that not one of the servants was in a position to say no to Aya.
Sep 18, 2023 2:57 AM

Apr 2012
Once again I am convinced that any gachi joke pales in comparison to women’s love for speculation about the sexuality of any female characters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

164 by AP24 »»
Oct 7, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.