Forum Settings
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2023 8:54 AM
Oct 2022
Dont Toy with Me, Nagatoro: Chapter 130. - is out on KMANGA. Tell us your thoughts

holy crap the final arc stakes are higher than ever, than we got this weird bet? What is Nanashi cooking.?

07.03 for CH131

Jun 19, 2023 9:42 AM
Jun 2023
ogblynz said:
Dont Toy with Me, Nagatoro: Chapter 130. - is out on KMANGA. Tell us your thoughts

holy crap the final arc stakes are higher than ever, than we got this weird bet? What is Nanashi cooking.?

07.03 for CH131

blud thinks i have that ๐Ÿ’€
Jun 19, 2023 11:01 AM

Jan 2015
ogblynz said:

07.03 for CH131

I hope it’s not the final arc.

***edit*** Oh, and I don’t think that bets gonna fly with Nagatoro
Jun 19, 2023 1:39 PM

Feb 2022
Nagatoro is not happy... is this the final, final arc?
Jun 19, 2023 3:06 PM

Dec 2009
I don't really like this development.
Oddly desperate rageful female taking competitive offense to Naoto declaring he'll beat her, to then challenge him to allow him to nude model draw her if he wins, but nude model draw him if she wins... wtf.

The confidence and protection from the pairing of Naoto and Hayase is great though.
Funny but annoying how these guys tease their love. I just don't like them.
Jun 19, 2023 5:39 PM

May 2016
Does Machida want Paisen to model nude out of jealousy over never having worked with a nude model herself, or am I missing something? 
I see no reason for him to even agree to the bet. Either he gets naked for another girl first and gets murdered by Nagatoro, or he'll have Machida strip for him, so he can and get murdered by Nagatoro.

It'd be a fantastic doujin plot and hopefully someone gets on that at some point. But with how close we are to them just going out already, that this just feels like an extra roadblock.
Jun 19, 2023 9:34 PM

Oct 2017
This girl is too extreme.
Jun 20, 2023 12:02 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I did not see this coming. Someone is really intense here
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 20, 2023 2:37 AM

Mar 2009
I'm loving how assertive Hachioji has gotten, and then Nagatoro's instincts to try and jump in and protect her senpai but he holds her back? This is what I love to see
Jun 20, 2023 2:45 AM

Mar 2009
KnightTimaeus said:
ogblynz said:

07.03 for CH131

I hope it’s not the final arc.

***edit*** Oh, and I don’t think that bets gonna fly with Nagatoro
I hope it isn't either, I feel like we'll get one more arc after the confession.

I reckon it'll end with Naoto graduating, but personally I would love to see it extend to the struggles of Naoto and Nagatoro trying to keep their relationship together while she's in her final year and he's just started uni, and we get to see Nagatoro go through her last year. After all, even though she has a short-term goal, she needs her long-term goal more explored before we end the series.
Jun 20, 2023 8:02 AM

Mar 2014
DreadPersephone said:
I'm loving how assertive Hachioji has gotten, and then Nagatoro's instincts to try and jump in and protect her senpai but he holds her back? This is what I love to see

Thank you. I'm glad someone was thinking what I was while reading this chapter, its just lovely.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 20, 2023 9:04 AM

Oct 2020
lol, I didn't expect this development. Whether Senpai wins or loses I can't see Nagatoro letting him paint another girl nude or be a nude model himself. 
Jun 20, 2023 8:28 PM

Feb 2023
Junichi_Hashiba said:
lol, I didn't expect this development. Whether Senpai wins or loses I can't see Nagatoro letting him paint another girl nude or be a nude model himself. 

Well being a nude model is not some form of punishment, first of all, male or female.   And if Senpai looses the bet, he will have to have Nagatoro as chaperone for his modeling session with Machida.

But, he will NOT lose.   Before the live sketching competition starts, Nagatoro will whisper in his ear the Club President's philosophy:  "You will win, Senpai, because you will paint me with love."    Nao-kun's head will explode and he will beat all the other students with his art's honesty and passion.
Jun 21, 2023 3:51 AM

Aug 2018
...Ok, the thing is serious xD
Nagatoro is going to model. And Machida made a bet...very interesting to Senpai.
Let's see what will happen.
Jun 22, 2023 12:30 AM

May 2020
I don't see him stripping himself, so it'll be the other way around. But then I don't see that happening either, because Nagatoro of course won't let someone else nude model for senpai.

So we'll wait.
Jun 22, 2023 5:07 AM

Jul 2021
Finally caught up! 

According to my understanding of the story progression, this arc will be the final arc or the arc before the final arc.

In this chapter we see Nagatoro doubt her abilities as she loses to Orihara in a practice match, so she goes to meet her senpai, but she is met with another enemy there in the form of Machida. 
I wonder who will come 1st in the exam.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Jun 23, 2023 3:40 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He wouldn't go painting her nude... only Nagatoro is allowed
Jun 26, 2023 4:00 AM
Jun 2023
Everyone here seems to forget his best work is of her! He’ll wow everyone win the exam and either:

1. confess immediately (thus negating the bet)
2. She’ll see his love for her and bet is off.
3. They tie…

In all cases he confesses either there or after she wins they confess at the same time.
Jul 3, 2023 6:17 PM

Dec 2015
LOL Naoto is a criminal now confirmed. This man is definitely going places.
Aug 1, 2023 2:53 PM
Nov 2022
¿Porque todos quieren desnudarse?

Why does everyone want to get naked?
Sep 10, 2023 10:28 PM

Feb 2017
Macchi sounds like a combination of the President and Kiryuin Satsuki, love her resolve!
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

16 by topfloorboss45 »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2019

16 by topfloorboss45 »»
Yesterday, 5:58 PM

» 174 chapters according to the database. Why?

TCAbdo - Aug 12

11 by nhiudv »»
Oct 5, 11:34 PM

» How do you feel about this series being finished?

Cammell - Aug 13

10 by wtdtd »»
Sep 6, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 154 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nidhoeggr - Jul 22

64 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 6, 4:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.