Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2023 5:43 AM

Jul 2008
Not a fan of the direction we're going with an election arc suddenly starting with three episodes left to go. I have a feeling that this may be rushed, though it was nice to see Retsuko go into rage mode. Haven't seen much of that this whole season.
Feb 17, 2023 10:00 AM

Aug 2020
I don't even know what's happening anymore. I thought we were focusing on Haida but now Retsuko? Her name is in the show but with how the season started, I am lost. 

Feb 18, 2023 1:41 PM

Dec 2011
How is forcing Retsuko to do the election thing ANY good for her? Why is the point always to make her yield under the pressure even though she declines the offers countless times for valid reasons? That is such bad writing I can barely stand it. Retsuko hasn't been able to grow a spine throughout the entire series.
Feb 18, 2023 4:41 PM

Jun 2010
Maybe the series is eschewing big romantic notions in favor of something more "realistic" but sometime it seems like Retsuko doesn't even like Haida. They're not a very appealing couple to watch being together.

ravioliqueen said:
I don't even know what's happening anymore. I thought we were focusing on Haida but now Retsuko? Her name is in the show but with how the season started, I am lost. 

The first season had several little stories instead of one large one, but those storeis concluded before moving onto the next one and ultimately all contributed to a theme. The stories in this season have just been petering out. We'll see if there's a larger idea (young vs. old?) that it's actually building towards.
Mar 3, 2023 3:24 AM

Nov 2016
For all the things Rarecho could work in this series, politics was something that never crossed my mind but while the epiode was going on i was thinking... why... not? I mean, Retsuko at some point like the attention she gets with her death growl and all so why not use this in another way? And here i'm just thinking.

But Retsuko kicking ass with a nuchako was good to see!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Mar 7, 2023 7:56 PM

Dec 2020
interesting episode, wondering how theyre going to tie it all together in time for the end. its kinda confusing and i hate any type of political arc in anime, but hoping this turns out good...the stalker guy is so annoying
Mar 10, 2023 1:18 AM
Jun 2013
retsuko pulling out nun chucks then having haida come in running for the kick save was hilarious. Kind of feel bad retsuko since she basically nagged into doing this political stuff.
Mar 11, 2023 4:21 PM
Apr 2018
Not feeling the descent into politics. I get it but we could have family rivalry some other way.
Mar 23, 2023 11:26 AM
May 2020
Dang it, they all tricked her into entering POLITICS!!!!
What the heck?!?!?
Jun 23, 11:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
new candidate to the next elections to the country!!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 10 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Feb 16, 2023

33 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 26, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 9 Discussion

shuffleair - Feb 17, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 26, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 8 Discussion

kodeti - Feb 16, 2023

10 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 26, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Feb 16, 2023

13 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 20, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 5 Discussion

shuffleair - Feb 17, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 19, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.