Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2022 1:06 AM

Mar 2007
This episode has the Babata exposition dump, which tells Luo Feng about her master, cultivation levels and the various empires ruling each sector, by strength.

Now the cultivation levels in the universe are:-
- Student (War God)
- Star Traveller
- Star
- Universe
- Domain Lord
- Sector Lord
- Undying

Of course Luo Feng can have many descendants and take over their bodies to speed up his cultivation, or do it the slow, natural way. This will take forever ... in comparison.

At the end she basically strong arms Luo Feng into becoming her master's disciple.

As soon as he agrees (under duress) she begins the process of twinking him. The master might be dead, and left behind a ton of artifacts, enough for me to think "can I have your stuff?" In any case, Luo Feng is soon the recipient of goodies!

Hello space storage ring!

Hey, why not take all these 200+ wood crystals while you're at it, and store it in the ring.

And then there's the ring ... (to be continued)

Argh it's going to be hard to wait a week to find out what it is / does.
LeknaatSep 2, 2023 5:09 AM
Dec 21, 2022 9:57 PM
Oct 2019
holy info drop, batman. almost overload. the levels and the empires was kinda like whoa

her master is also dead. which is interesting...because she said people at his level live for 10 million years?

the part about having offspring and then taking over their bodies to make yourself stronger is... uh... messed up
Dec 21, 2022 11:46 PM

Mar 2007
HagePotPotato said:
holy info drop, batman. almost overload. the levels and the empires was kinda like whoa

her master is also dead. which is interesting...because she said people at his level live for 10 million years?

the part about having offspring and then taking over their bodies to make yourself stronger is... uh... messed up

No kidding! I can't believe Babata introduced Descendants Cannibalism Cultivation 101, and Luo Feng immediately said "NO WAY!"
Jan 31, 2023 1:19 AM

Nov 2019
Welp looks like Luo Feng is in too deep to quit in order to get domain lord. Cloud Rattan is back and is in a submissive state to Luo Feng now that the pact was created. Babata's next steps seems to be trying to gather more pieces of the alien tech from around the world and worlds and salvage parts for a new ship. Looking forward to this change in development but I miss the exchanges between comrades like in the first season, now it's more like Luo Feng is going at the journey in lone wolf fashion.
Dec 9, 2023 4:58 PM
Mar 2019
While everyone else has to work hard, Luo Feng finds a secret door and has everything given to him.
Talk about getting stronger without trying.
Feb 27, 2:49 AM

Dec 2018
Crazy AI ghost girl. I wish the dialogue was slowed down a bit, was going so fast I had to keep rewinding.
Aug 17, 6:45 AM

May 2020
Damn that was a lot of information, I had to open the notes app to write it all down. It's kind of crazy to me that Luo Feng doesn't even think twice about becoming the disciple of some (now dead) immortal being in order to rule over multiple galaxies. I'd feel very lonely thinking about a secret training to become something other people can't know about. Becoming star level takes up to 100 years so I guess it's going to take a while for him to leave his earthling life behind. It is kind of reassuring to realise that he won't immediately abandon his family and girlfriend in order to become an otherworldly being, but it is kind of sad that he will have to see all of his loved ones die one by one.
ontansAug 17, 5:58 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Feb 18, 2023

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 17, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Nov 13, 2022

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 33 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 27, 2023

12 by ontans »»
Aug 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 30 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Feb 27

1 by ontans »»
Aug 18, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 27 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 17, 2023

2 by ontans »»
Aug 17, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.