Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2022 7:52 AM

Jul 2017
Satake's injury, despite both him and Chie's reckless jump, thankfully wasn't so severe. And at the right moment, Satake's memories come flowing back to him...of an incident intended to frame him as the criminal to receive a death sentence.

It all started as how regular life goes, but what the Torture Sommelier Ijuin was able to see is someone helping him to restore the edited part, which features Jack Spacey's murder of Chie's colleague and Osamu. His revenge from all the way back in Mexico with the coincidental meet, he's really out for blood as the son of a mafia syndicate and a psychopathic killer. Satake's choice to become a murderer to save Chie, and this solidifies what Ijuin must do to make sure that Jack receives karma in the worst way possible.

While Andre and Miguel relived their moments being regulars at the convenience store that they once robbed, it's the Professor that comes in questioing about Satake as they eat a hearty buffet. The real truth that Satake wanted to reveal all along to Shimoda, unfortunately was stopped by Jack's henchmen spying on him, even in detention before his death.

Satake is very lucky to have Chie, and while the last fight shouldn't be on an empty stomach, it's the stalker that has finally located and kidnapped her to put her on a pedestal, revealing all of his tricks of him being tested as the Undead Man. The only clue that they have: the 1994 unfinished and abandoned Centro Financiero Confinanzas a.k.a the Tower of David, the skyscraper of Caracas.

With death at every turn, even getting Truck-kun-ed, Satake's warrant for his head or a "game", Jack means business.
How is Satake and Kito going to survive this ordeal? Now I'm thrilled for the finale.
Dec 14, 2022 8:56 AM

Nov 2016
Having a blast with the twists and how everything came together lol. Hopefully the finale will be able to trump this.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 14, 2022 10:08 AM
Sep 2015
Only one episode left! Satake story is just one of the web comic arc, so I hope we'll get a new season adapting a new arc. For example, the punisher Ijuuin and his apprentice also have their own arc, but they're just guest characters in Satake story. I think the anime does a very good job weaving a story from all those disconnected chapters, so in term of storytelling, Human Bug Daigaku should get an award for best anime adapted screenplay.
Dec 14, 2022 10:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol of course the blond stalker had to be behind that, but that's way too hardcore ahah though it fits the show, now it's time to save the girlfriend to get that happy ending
Dec 14, 2022 11:49 AM

Jun 2014
I liked this show before, but this episode, my respect jumped up off the scale. They're doing a really good job laying down clues, leaving you speculating and bringing everything back together. Jack Stalker was a "chekov's gun" and not some idle filler. I really wanna know more about the punisher, too. Too bad people have to dis this just because of the animation.
Dec 14, 2022 12:37 PM
May 2020
Only one episode left and all came together fairly well.
Definitely want more of the bug academy hopefully with a better budget. AOTS!
Dec 14, 2022 1:27 PM
Mar 2021
Damn I thought Ijuin will assassinate Satake. Good to see that he finds out the real culprit, Jack.

I can't believe that Jack is the culprit. I thought he'll forget everything there. He set up everything is really good. He isn't just regular stalker after all.

Ijuin must punish Jack next time for everyone sake lol. It'll be satisfying moment. I'm looking forward for the ending.
Dec 17, 2022 5:00 AM

Aug 2014
If only this anime get more recognition. Only one episode left
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 18, 2022 12:09 AM

Oct 2008
oh god this is so gureto! i'll be expecting a climax!
i hope Ijuuin Sommelier bring a satisfying torture to that psycho serial killer whistle guy!
5/5.

Dec 19, 2022 9:57 PM
Jul 2016
I think this show oddly enough reminds me of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, particularly Stardust Crusaders. Basically it's kinda of the same around-the-world type series where our protagonists always get attacked and nearly killed lmao.

I know everyone harps on the low-budget animation, but I mean this show is goddamn classified as "educational". Who is this show supposed to be educating? Imagine a low budget educational show going this ham on the characters and plot. The low budget adds to the insanity (like if the CAD web animation was funny on purpose, or maybe Inferno Cop, or Gokushufudou).
Mar 20, 2023 8:17 PM

Feb 2021
Can Satake survive all of that? I think He can do it :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 3, 9:41 PM

Oct 2016
Things the show needed to show before: a bit more information about Jack and how things were planned by him throughout the series.

Things that needed to show in this episode: HOW DID Chie escape?

Leaving her alone was silly, but action/thriller story cliché I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2022

23 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 3, 10:30 PM

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 30, 2022

13 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 3, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 26, 2022

17 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 2, 10:29 PM

» The official English manga dub is on YouTube

phantomfandom - Sep 2, 2023

1 by Emmywarrior159 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:28 PM

Poll: » Human Bug Daigaku Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

13 by theonewhodk »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.