Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2022 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Teshima and Aoyagi has an interesting past together.

Tbh, I think the highlight of this episode is when Teshima and the team pulled their best together to surpass their limits on that bridge. So much determination and drive to win!
Oct 29, 2022 12:18 PM
Sep 2015
Another flawless episode. Teshima and Aoyagi are just.... they're so... the day they'll separate their two-man team is the day one of them die.
I can't remember why Kyoto Fushimi has only 5 members (if I remember correctly they begin the race with 6 members), so I'll have to go back and watch old season.
Oct 29, 2022 1:53 PM
Jul 2016
Ofcourse the boys got it done
Oct 29, 2022 2:27 PM
Sep 2010
it was never gonna live up to the death game against Hiroshima but for what we got it was pretty good
Oct 30, 2022 1:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, Goodbye to the "bridge" and start another new adventure on bike!
Oct 30, 2022 5:53 AM

Oct 2017
They did it, they caught up. They are finally together again. Also nice backstory.
Oct 30, 2022 8:32 AM
Aug 2014
They literally cheated to win the sprint, what an awful episode.
Oct 30, 2022 9:58 AM

Aug 2020
Love the trust between Teshima and Aoyagi. That backstory was really nice. AND FINALLY THEY CAUGHT UP
[/url]
Oct 30, 2022 10:17 AM

Jul 2010
I don't really like how they adapted Bridge Race. Director or whoever responsible for adaptation oversimplified it and at the end it doesn't feel as satisfying as it was in the manga. The stakes aren't there. I haven't read much of YowaPeda (just few dozens chapters after s4 finale) but it makes me wonder how many things has been changed throughout 4 previous seasons. I am not going to spoil it for anyone who wants to read the manga by themselves just in case.
Oct 30, 2022 12:53 PM

Mar 2016
Good to see the bois meeting again, together they're unstoppable and I'm sure we'll see them in action soon.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Oct 30, 2022 2:30 PM

Nov 2012
The sprint across the bridge ad me on the edge of my seat. In all seasons and movies Aoyagi never spoke half as much as he did in this episode. Glad we got some bg on him.
Nov 1, 2022 12:12 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Of course he's like: "Eh, my knee is ok." After the race. So stupid. Midousuji should appear more.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Nov 2, 2022 1:30 AM

Oct 2008
Junta & Teshima won the side challenge! nice!
Team SOHOKU is now complete once again!
time to destroy the mighty HAKONE team!! that's the hard part since what i'm guessing is an all out battle between SOHOKU & HAKONE and Midousuji will steal the show later on once everyone is exhausted! lolz quite predictable!
5/5.

Nov 5, 2022 3:05 PM

Nov 2016
The race to the bridge "checkpoint" makes less sense here, it's almost like they skipped or changed content.

Anyway, was dope to see Teshima and Aoyagi in action after a minute.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 6, 2022 1:35 AM

Nov 2017
TheMangaManiac said:
I don't really like how they adapted Bridge Race. Director or whoever responsible for adaptation oversimplified it and at the end it doesn't feel as satisfying as it was in the manga. The stakes aren't there. I haven't read much of YowaPeda (just few dozens chapters after s4 finale) but it makes me wonder how many things has been changed throughout 4 previous seasons. I am not going to spoil it for anyone who wants to read the manga by themselves just in case.

That's right! How could they change members in this significant race to the bridge! I can't believe they did it! And answearing your question - this is the only thing they changed. Previous seasons are the same in manga.
Nov 6, 2022 8:55 AM

Jul 2010
tombraiderka009 said:
TheMangaManiac said:

That's right! How could they change members in this significant race to the bridge! I can't believe they did it! And answearing your question - this is the only thing they changed. Previous seasons are the same in manga.

Huh. I wonder why they decided to change stuff now, like... it was perfect in the manga. Why fix something that isn't broken. Such a weird decision...
Also it's not the only thing they changed, not just the members, there was one more thing to that, the one that made stakes go higher.
Nov 10, 2022 12:23 PM
Apr 2021
AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 7, 2022 1:44 PM

Oct 2015
Teshima x Aoyagi is canon. Fight me.

Aoyagi pushing Teshima's back towards the goal, making Teshima "number one" was so meaningful, especially when it was Teshima who had been pushing his back to win races before, putting him on the number one podium.

I just wished (as people here have commented) they adapted the Bridge Race as it was. I will read the manga to see how amazing it is. Personally, I think another pair with a deep bond like Teshima and Aoyagi would've been a greater opponent to them. It would've given us a more satisfying ending, too.

Finally my boi Komari spoke in this season. I missed FukuJun's voice. :')

Btw pacing this season is better than prev seasons imo. A good sign, I guess.
RedfoxAkameDec 7, 2022 1:58 PM
   HuaLian <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

28 by Koichi23xKaneki2 »»
Apr 16, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

11 by euls »»
Apr 12, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

34 by perroloco »»
Feb 18, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2023

20 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:05 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

12 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.