Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2022 4:30 AM

Oct 2017
Do I gain something from watching the TV before the movie aside from character attachment?
Dec 30, 2022 11:38 PM

Oct 2014
Hey H1ruma, it's Red! I just watched this film last night and it was absolutely mind-blowing and a real tear-jerker. It was my first exposure to the series and you definitely don't need to watch any other parts of the franchise to enjoy the film. There are lots of side characters in the film that are obviously explored fully in the TV series but it's not a deal-breaker by any means as knowing more about these characters wouldn't help you appreciate the film any more.

What's so great about the film is that it is a unique mixture of surreal music videos, hilarious comedy and touching drama. Never seen such a combination before! A must-watch.
Dec 31, 2022 3:36 AM

Oct 2017
RedInfinity said:
Hey H1ruma, it's Red! I just watched this film last night and it was absolutely mind-blowing and a real tear-jerker. It was my first exposure to the series and you definitely don't need to watch any other parts of the franchise to enjoy the film. There are lots of side characters in the film that are obviously explored fully in the TV series but it's not a deal-breaker by any means as knowing more about these characters wouldn't help you appreciate the film any more.

What's so great about the film is that it is a unique mixture of surreal music videos, hilarious comedy and touching drama. Never seen such a combination before! A must-watch.
Thank you very much for the response!
I'll probably watch it soon 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chibi Maruko-chan: Watashi no Suki na Uta Episode 1 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 9, 2021

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jul 12, 2021 3:04 PM

» Is there anywhere to watch it online?

Kafig - Oct 28, 2016

1 by lanblade »»
Apr 18, 2017 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.