Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2022 7:58 PM

Jan 2019
-Hello you have been tagged bc you've completed our #smileacs event and already own a +all slip-
hence you are instead eligible for my "1 wish" prize.
What is this?
-you can ask for any sort of reward as a Prize that I am capable of uhh granting
-Can be acs/mal related, an event you want, customized +all slip, something personal or something special. Just think of some kind of reward pleasee
Things I will not be granting...
-layout requests >.<
-unlimited currency
-free shop items
-multiple wishes

Note I do reserve the right to DENY any wish that I deem creepy or just ungrantable

Also if you are sending a graphics request please follow the same rules I have up on the Clover shop about my rules and note they will be sent only in August

Soo feel free to send your wishes below

@memorycloud @Sweetalenone @foxxykat1223 @-ViviChan-
Annie_LawAug 1, 2022 10:53 AM
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 24, 2022 4:55 PM

Oct 2018
@memorycloud
Your Wish Has Been Granted...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LT5UytP.gif[/img]
Annie_LawJul 25, 2022 9:48 AM

♔ 𝘴𝘦𝘵 © 𝘫𝘢𝘺
Jul 25, 2022 7:08 AM

Dec 2019
Oh Annie, the granter of great wishes, could I please humbly request a forum set if it's not a bother to you 🙏 If so thank you so so much Annie-chi! 😊❤ And in case I can't request both I'll purchase a dp at clover shop if that's allowed 🍀

Render for display picture:

Render for signature:

Vibes/Theme: Futuristic and modern style. Maiden, tea party and water related stuff. (Not really good at describing so I'm gonna give you pictures instead <3)

Text for sig: Miss Ceylon

I just realised that Ceylon looks a lot like Kokomi, I guess I have a preference for pink haired girls 😅 And you have my deepest gratitude for reading my request! ❤🌸
SweetalenoneJul 25, 2022 7:13 AM
"To survive hardship, you must prepare for hardship" ~ Sangonomiya Kokomi lol
༊ 𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝘿𝙊𝙈 ༊ 「 𝘚𝘌𝘛 𝘉𝘠 𝘔𝘌! 」
Jul 28, 2022 6:29 PM

Apr 2019
[COPIED FROM MY CLOVER SHOP REQUEST - striked out the old one and moved it here so please ignore the one in the clover shop!]

Graphic: Signature Set

Theme: Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura

Colors: Pastel purple, pink, blue, etc. - If possible, I would like it to be soft but bright!

Design: Preferably something "scrapbook" themed with things like notebook paper, polaroids, flowers, random pngs - idk how to explain it well but you can think of it like a bullet journal spread if you want :) - HOWEVER if this design is too complicated or confusing, feel free to design it any way you want! here are some samples you can use for the type of design I'm thinking of!

I honestly don't have a particular preference for the render (just something cute!) so you're free to use whatever works with the design :) also, I would prefer if the render in the avatar is different from the one you use on the sig! if you need me to provide anything, please let me know! Thank you so much Annie! <3

EDIT: I literally forgot to tell you what type of graphic I wanted LMAO I added it at the top!
-ViviChan-Jul 29, 2022 3:29 PM

𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
---------------------
𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
---------------------
𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚎
Jul 29, 2022 12:44 PM

Oct 2016
@foxxykat1223
Your Wish Has Been Granted...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/8hC5o6B.gif[/img]

Thank you, thank you!

foxxykat1223Sep 6, 2022 4:08 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» ✨ | ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ sɪɴs | ✨

Annie_Law - Aug 1, 2022

2 by kimi »»
Feb 21, 2023 12:21 PM

» ✨ | soɥʇuıZ uoıɹʇǝW ɥʇɐɹɐz∀ | 💜

Annie_Law - Aug 15, 2021

43 by euphoric- »»
Feb 20, 2023 12:23 PM

» ✨ | ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴘᴇʟʟs | ✨

Annie_Law - Aug 1, 2022

4 by Annie_Law »»
Jan 6, 2023 12:53 PM

» tba

Annie_Law - Oct 18, 2022

0 by Annie_Law »»
Oct 18, 2022 12:36 PM

» ✨ | ᴇꜱᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ-ᴏ | ☕️

Annie_Law - Sep 5, 2022

9 by Annie_Law »»
Oct 16, 2022 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.