Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 16, 2022 5:34 AM
Feb 2021
Will there be any villain character in future who will clap menou bitch in future ?

Concept is new but for some reason with 2 episodes really pissed with mc

Misleading innocent side casts and killing them wtf, normal isekai would have revolt against kingdom and stuffs
bezardoJun 16, 2022 5:42 AM
Jun 16, 2022 8:33 AM
Sep 2016
Don't you mean another villain character ? and obviously yes in the manga or light novel as it's farther ahead and no one haven't read it yet
Jun 16, 2022 9:28 AM

May 2021
I imagine Flare might be able to clap her.

Jun 16, 2022 10:17 AM

Jan 2021
Well, I wouldn't call Menou a bitch, but the answer is yes

Jun 16, 2022 11:13 AM
Apr 2016
bezardo said:
Will there be any villain character in future who will clap menou bitch in future ?

Concept is new but for some reason with 2 episodes really pissed with mc

Misleading innocent side casts and killing them wtf, normal isekai would have revolt against kingdom and stuffs

English is not my primary language but if I understand what you said correctly. I don't think it will be a villain the way you want.

killing isekai people is normal and accepted in that society.

For sure it will have a villain. Not because she's a killer.
Jun 18, 2022 7:54 AM
Apr 2022
How are people angry at Menou but okay with other Isekai show where the summoned "hero" basically rewrite history and ruin many people's ordinary lives with their over the top power. lmao. If isekai losers can go and wreck other people's world, then similary they have the right to wreck these people before these summoned lose control and kill tons of people.

Literally the one of the main plot of Overlord is to clap a lot of humans.
Jun 18, 2022 9:19 AM
Oct 2020
Idk maybe flare? idk haven't read the source material
Jun 18, 2022 8:54 PM

Mar 2019
How are people angry at Menou but okay with other Isekai show where the summoned "hero" basically rewrite history and ruin many people's ordinary lives with their over the top power. lmao. If isekai losers can go and wreck other people's world, then similary they have the right to wreck these people before these summoned lose control and kill tons of people.

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot. Virgin Road proof how amazing media can be if you just remove all the men.
It is not necessary to mention that if they don't like it, they should avoid watching the show instead of doing something pathetic like do review bombed and creating multiple accounts to send images of children's corpses just because we like this anime. more considering that in this single season you have 6 sad sacks of male protagonist almost equal to Mitsuki which can be self-inserted comfortably and in the next season there will be many more
Jun 18, 2022 9:30 PM
Jul 2018
G0ldStark said:
Virgin Road proof how amazing media can be if you just remove all the men.
Bruh, that is also a dumb comment. The gender of the cast is not the reason for its quality one way or another. There are plenty of shows with males that are even better than this one and I actually liked this series.
removed-userJun 18, 2022 9:46 PM
Jun 19, 2022 12:21 AM

Mar 2019
flamethrower1 said:
G0ldStark said:
Bruh, that is also a dumb comment. The gender of the cast is not the reason for its quality one way or another. There are plenty of shows with males that are even better than this one and I actually liked this series.

I am not talking about quality, but about how his reception was with a large part of the public, which for the most part hate him for killing the male representative and having a cast entirely of women
Jun 19, 2022 3:13 AM
Dec 2019
G0ldStark said:

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot. Virgin Road proof how amazing media can be if you just remove all the men.
It is not necessary to mention that if they don't like it, they should avoid watching the show instead of doing something pathetic like do review bombed and creating multiple accounts to send images of children's corpses just because we like this anime. more considering that in this single season you have 6 sad sacks of male protagonist almost equal to Mitsuki which can be self-inserted comfortably and in the next season there will be many more
I'll never get over the dumb niggas are going around sending gore just because people like the show.
Jun 19, 2022 3:16 AM

Feb 2017
flamethrower1 said:
G0ldStark said:

nah,
there's no better series with only males that are better than executioner
Jun 19, 2022 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
nah, there's no better series with only males that are better than executioner
Mob Psycho season 1. If we’re talking about the main cast.

But that’s beside the point, because we were talking about having any males, not all male casts. That person said that media is amazing Simply by removing all males, which is dumb. Although I did think this was a good series which had no males, but the gender is not the reason why.
removed-userJun 19, 2022 6:18 AM
Jun 19, 2022 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
G0ldStark said:
I am not talking about quality, but about how his reception was with a large part of the public, which for the most part hate him for killing the male representative and having a cast entirely of women
I was only talking about that one sentence I quoted, the rest of the comment I didnt have any issue with.
Jun 19, 2022 6:20 AM

Feb 2017
flamethrower1 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
nah, there's no better series with only males that are better than executioner

But that’s beside the point, because we were talking about having any males, not all male casts. That person said that media is amazing Simply by removing all males, which is dumb. Although I did like this series which had no males, but the gender is not the reason why.

but there are males in this series tho?

myb @G0ldStark meant it as "no male" in the main cast?

the mc is only menou after all lol
its an adventure based story with menou as the sole mc

as for akari, she's more like a deuteragonist

in the latest vol of light novel, even akari

its started to remind me of another anime,
Kino's Journey

iirc Kino is also good at killing people but she's not a legit assassin/executioner like menou
Jun 19, 2022 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
flamethrower1 said:

But that’s beside the point, because we were talking about having any males, not all male casts. That person said that media is amazing Simply by removing all males, which is dumb. Although I did like this series which had no males, but the gender is not the reason why.

Kino's Journey

iirc Kino is also good at killing people but she's not a legit assassin/executioner like menou
yeah, true. Also I never seen Kino before, is it good?
Jun 20, 2022 5:10 AM

Feb 2017
flamethrower1 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

Kino's Journey

yeah, true. Also I never seen Kino before, is it good?

its Great

dont mind the talking motorcycle lol

there's a remake version of Kino's Journey but
I prefer the original version

https://myanimelist.net/anime/486/Kino_no_Tabi__The_Beautiful_World

its a pretty old anime, it aired in spring 2003
Jul 21, 2022 4:31 PM

Oct 2008
In ep 4 or 5 we get the first villain. Felt a little forced, I mean they had a good thing going. I hoped they would have held off on the villain until the end of the anime and had made him/her an

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.