Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 27, 2022 5:59 AM
Jan 2021
As human beings we have a legal system for controlling unacceptable behaviors. When a series or anime promotes patterns and behaviors that favor the violation of human dignity, acquitting the perpetrator, who commits them, then there is a huge problem, as they can watch people who may, in the future, imitate such behaviors. Specifically, regarding this anime, I don't care if it is yuri, but the acquittal of a murder with summary proceedings! Of course, this anime isn't the only one phenomenon! Unfortunately, there are other anime out there with an even worse plot and concept!
Apr 27, 2022 6:35 AM

Feb 2017
upo239 said:
As human beings we have a legal system for controlling unacceptable behaviors. When a series or anime promotes patterns and behaviors that favor the violation of human dignity, acquitting the perpetrator, who commits them, then there is a huge problem, as they can watch people who may, in the future, imitate such behaviors. Specifically, regarding this anime, I don't care if it is yuri, but the acquittal of a murder with summary proceedings! Of course, this anime isn't the only one phenomenon! Unfortunately, there are other anime out there with an even worse plot and concept!

FYi the lost ones are not "just humans"

they're very very dangerous interdimensional beings/"humans" who could literally obliterate multiple continents by just accidentally sneezing lmao

dont be naive kiddo

tragedies have already happened at the very least 4 times,
4 times

each of us only has 1 life to enjoy

dont be naive kiddo

what are you Emiya Shirou from Fate UBW?
always risking your life, sacrificing your 1 smol life just to save others?

dont be naive kiddo

not everyone can be the protagonist who has THiCC plot armor that can always protecc your life

menou Did Nothing Wrong
Apr 27, 2022 7:28 AM
Feb 2022
upo239 said:

im sorry but your statement is irrelevant and ignorant, your basing this on people imitating anime characters / plots - by that basis just don't watch tv not just anime.
Apr 27, 2022 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
Why? You know it's much more enjoyable when it's not your ordinary plot like I am going to turn this magical world into Japan 2.0. Plus it's fiction. If you can't differentiate fiction from real life you shouldn't be watching anything.

Ps: why do people say that it is Yuri? Isn't Yuri just the opposite of yaoi? There is no romance between Menou and Akari like. Really missleading.
Apr 27, 2022 9:18 AM
Dec 2021
The real world has no plot armor. Plus they know they are the villains but to their world they are heroes. It’s not possible to give justice without taking away someone else’s right for a crime they committed.

The first episode hit me but it made me a little happy

Honestly, I love This series better than most isekai these days, it doesn’t follow a the troupes and it has a relatively good story.

You’re right about one thing, this isn’t justice, the otherworlders didn’t commit any crimes, but this is fiction, also there is no other choice other than to prevent casualties by murdering someone who doesn’t belong to their universe in the first place.
Apr 27, 2022 9:51 AM

May 2021
Except it doesn't "promote" any such thing. In fact, they outright admit that its evil and are even portrayed as such in the first episode.

Apr 27, 2022 10:46 AM

Jan 2021
upo239 said:

Are you one of those who thinks that video games make people violent? Because there is literally no proven stuff about watching something in TV will affect your behaviour about something, and if it somehow does it has more to do with their own mentality than about what the show is about, which even going by what the show is about they themselves say that they are villains lol.
Apr 27, 2022 1:09 PM
Feb 2021
upo239 said:

I reckon you only watch baby shark at home or something? Grow up.
God this is one of the worst takes regarding the otherworlder killing in this anime I've ever had the displeasure of reading. At least with others, they pointed out that the otherworlders are innocent victims in this. Not that the Faust/church cares, mind you.

Next thing you're gonna tell me Game of Thrones lauds baby-killing.
Apr 27, 2022 1:42 PM
Nov 2020
Eren Yeager in favorites btw.
Apr 27, 2022 1:56 PM

Oct 2021
Said someone with Eren in his favorite. There's no way this shit isn't satire.

This show is actually a seinen, it's for adult who already have a sense of moral, aot however, is a freaking shounen.
Apr 27, 2022 6:14 PM
Mar 2022
upo239 said:

I think that the show will eventually aim to show that this behavior is wrong so I don’t really have a problem with it. Considering that the Mc will have to learn that what she is doing is wrong in order to side with the love interest I don’t really see an ending where the mc continues to uphold the believes of the church… also i don’t see this anime changing anyone’s irk morality and even if it did it would not affect the justice system i get the impression you are taking this too seriously
Apr 27, 2022 11:09 PM

Feb 2019
upo239 said:

Said the one who gave a fucking rapist anime a score of 10.
Apr 27, 2022 11:46 PM
Mar 2021
upo239 said:

your morality is weird and twisted. Anyone who says Depiction is Endorsement is a complete idiot with oatmeal where they ought to have grey matter. how do you feel about Death Note, by the way?
Apr 28, 2022 1:05 AM
Nov 2015
upo239 said:

How do you feel about death note. And a bunch of other anime and video games. And to be fair, the anime did give you an synopsis about the story, you should read it before watching it
Dont be serious, its just fiction, and no one trick you into watching it. If you dont like the way it written, then fine. But dont ignore the synopsis of the story and then complain about it when its literally in the synopsis
hoatuyApr 28, 2022 1:09 AM
Apr 28, 2022 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
So many users with less than 20 forum posts here

Also for me it’s the opposite, it’s been so boring since episode 1.
removed-userApr 28, 2022 7:40 AM
Apr 28, 2022 8:54 PM

Jul 2021
You're so wrong to begin with, but there's such a misconception inception that I must make you realize:

That legal system you speak of is not even the same around our own world. You're refering to the western, judeo-christian based system of law and governement, aka the good one. But even that one relies on an effective, not corrupt, educated government to serve justice.

What could a medieval, swords and sorcery world ruled by monarchy and an ecclesiastical state have in place then? You can assume the royals would impale you for looking at them funny.

Lastly, everyone seems to have forgotten what mutsuki said before having that improvised brain surgery. "This power should be enough to get me whatever I want". If anything, he didn't give her any reason to spare his life.

Why didn't she kill him the moment she saw him? I can only assume that she was making sure the bastard was a menace who would let power get to his head. Had he shown strong principles and a good moral standing, I believe it wouldn't have ended up like that.
Apr 29, 2022 5:33 AM
Nov 2017
upo239 said:

Agree. Mitsuki is becoming the symbol of justice in anime industry. This show has exposed all the dark sides of the anime industry that no others have ever done - killing innocent ones. We was all shocked with the death of Mitsuki. Ppl need to start the "side-character lives matter" movement. I will surprise if no one do it because it will make our community look like hypocrites
Apr 29, 2022 5:52 AM
Nov 2020
sharanai said:
upo239 said:

Agree. Mitsuki is becoming the symbol of justice in anime industry. This show has exposed all the dark sides of the anime industry that no others have ever done - killing innocent ones. We was all shocked with the death of Mitsuki. Ppl need to start the "side-character lives matter" movement. I will surprise if no one do it because it will make our community look like hypocrites

I think that irony is too much for this guy to understand :D
Apr 29, 2022 9:50 AM

Nov 2016
I would like to know what is the difference between Menou and Yor from spy x family so that one is hated by everyone, but the other is the favorite waifu of the season despite the fact that both kill people, the difference is that Yor works for the interests of other criminals, while in virgin road it is an accepted law in their world because they suffered catastrophes because of "lost ones"
Apr 29, 2022 8:53 PM

Jan 2021
KitsuYurikano said:
I would like to know what is the difference between Menou and Yor from spy x family so that one is hated by everyone, but the other is the favorite waifu of the season despite the fact that both kill people, the difference is that Yor works for the interests of other criminals, while in virgin road it is an accepted law in their world because they suffered catastrophes because of "lost ones"

Because Yor didn't kill the """"MC"""" at the beggining, that's why Menou is hated. I have actually never thought of your comparison, but you're kinda right lol
Apr 29, 2022 9:16 PM
Dec 2019
Ionliosite2 said:
KitsuYurikano said:

Because Yor didn't kill the """"MC"""" at the beggining, that's why Menou is hated. I have actually never thought of your comparison, but you're kinda right lol

There's only menou hate here, not everywhere else.
Apr 29, 2022 9:30 PM

Nov 2021
KitsuYurikano said:

The two red eyed killers of the season!!
Apr 29, 2022 9:39 PM

Jan 2021
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Ionliosite2 said:

She gets hate everywhere I go tho, not only here, otherwise I would say this is only a MAL thing
Apr 29, 2022 10:32 PM
Dec 2019
Ionliosite2 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

She gets hate everywhere I go tho, not only here, otherwise I would say this is only a MAL thing
i don't see a lot of it everywhere no matter where i look
Apr 30, 2022 12:27 AM
May 2017
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Ionliosite2 said:

she's definitely less hated on r/anime, i don't know how her reception is on Anime Corner or Anime Trending on Facebook
Apr 30, 2022 1:00 AM
Apr 2022
upo239 said:
my guy you gave rent a girlfriend and domestic girlfriend a 10, i dont think your opinion matters. Also how did i not notice this he gave redo of healer a 10, an anime where the protagonist is a literal rapist.
deanbabyApr 30, 2022 1:03 AM
Apr 30, 2022 1:43 AM
Mar 2020
holyeran said:
Why? You know it's much more enjoyable when it's not your ordinary plot like I am going to turn this magical world into Japan 2.0. Plus it's fiction. If you can't differentiate fiction from real life you shouldn't be watching anything.

Ps: why do people say that it is Yuri? Isn't Yuri just the opposite of yaoi? There is no romance between Menou and Akari like. Really missleading.

it is yuri tho , everyone knows this
Apr 30, 2022 1:43 AM
Mar 2020
holyeran said:

it is yuri tho , everyone knows this
Apr 30, 2022 1:47 AM
Aug 2021
This show is typical trash, right?
Apr 30, 2022 7:59 AM

Jan 2021
EiyuuuOu said:

Nah, this series isn't Shijyou Saikyou no Daimaou, that one is typical trash. This actually is unique, specialy for a genre that cn get as generic as it can get as isekai.
Apr 30, 2022 11:34 PM
Apr 2019

it's clearly typical trash because like in the favorite otaku shows you see how a normal teenager goes from being a loser to an OP guy and all girls falls in love of him for doing nothing and his gifted powers are the best in the world, they have no negative side effects. Except that nothing like that happened here.
Rosary_DivaApr 30, 2022 11:52 PM

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
May 1, 2022 7:17 PM
Sep 2015
KitsuYurikano said:

Yor usually kill and threat bad or immoral people, also most of her targets are irrelevant to the main plot, the story also never does a bait and switch with her, also most of her time on the work dedicated to her acting as a mother to Anya.
May 1, 2022 7:59 PM

Feb 2019
jhonathanplr said:
KitsuYurikano said:

Yor usually kill and threat bad or immoral people, also most of her targets are irrelevant to the main plot, the story also never does a bait and switch with her, also most of her time on the work dedicated to her acting as a mother to Anya.

Since when the hell that boy is not irrelevant to the main plot? It is very obvious that he is irrelevant to the main story. If someone can't see this fact, they are idiots.
Jul 21, 2022 4:39 PM

Oct 2008
It's rating should prevent the wrong crowd from watching it. Also please remember all is fair game in fiction. So while I appreciate you sharing your opinion, I don't care for your position in the matte. Please keep your subjective values to yourself.

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.