Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2010 9:24 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
nice short series, it has some pretty original stuff in it considering it was from late 1990's
such as his choice of weapon

tho like all would agree this could have gone a lot further, but i think at the time they may not have given the mangaka the chance too, u know how it happens these days, manga's getting cut short.

tho for what it was i thought it was nice, given the fact that the mangaka at least did his best to try and give the series an end with the last chapter as well as pissing off some people( what i mean by this is, i always thought that when manga are not given a chance the mangaka is pissed, so he does his best to piss of his readers and company people, but cover it up with the best type of ending he can come up with to satisfy them and make sure they do not get on to his intentions lol, its just my theory)

anyway great for White Dragon and Ayaka, who can only be with each other because of her want, and his need for her food.
Jun 17, 2013 1:00 PM

Feb 2009
I truly enjoy the manga I wish it was a little longer. I've never seen a character quite like White Dragon.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.