Forum Settings
Forums

'Koroshi Ai' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, First Promo, Winter 2022 Premiere

New
Nov 8, 2021 7:20 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the Koroshi Ai (Love of Kill) anime adaptation revealed on Monday additional cast, staff members, theme song artists, first key visual (pictured), and promotional video. The anime is scheduled to premiere in January 2022.

Cast
Euripedes Ritzland: Kenyuu Horiuchi (Dorohedoro)
Jim: Kouhei Amasaki (High Score Girl)
Hou: Tomoaki Maeno (Hataraku Saibou (TV))
Donny: Houchuu Ootsuka (Golden Kamuy)

Staff
Sub-character Design: Toshimitsu Kobayashi (Kono Oto Tomare!)
Chief Animation Director: Youko Satou (7 Seeds), Toshimitsu Kobayashi
Action Animation Director: Yasuhiro Saiki (Servamp)
3D Prop Design: Tomokazu Sugimura (Super Cub)
Art Director: Masaki Mayuzumi (Shoumetsu Toshi)
Color Design: Aiko Yamagami (Cop Craft)
Director of Photography: Akane Fushihara (Takt. Op Destiny)
Editing: Kashiko Kimura (No Guns Life)
Sound Director: Hajime Takakuwa (Black Clover)
Sound Effects: Toshiya Wada (Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu)
Sound Production: Bit grooove promotion

Voice actor Toshiki Masuda is performing the opening theme "Midnight Dancer," which is previewed in the promotional video below. Aika Kobayashi (Sayonara Watashi no Cramer) will perform the ending theme "Makoto Period."

Hideaki Ooba (Kai Byoui Ramune) helms the anime at Platinum Vision. Ayumu Hisao (Devils Line) is handling the series composition and pens the script. Youko Satou is designing the characters and Kei Yoshikawa (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE) is composing the music.

Fe started drawing the josei action manga in Comic Gene in October 2015. Kadokawa shipped the eleventh volume on July 27. Yen Press licensed the manga in English October last year and will ship the fifth volume on November 16.

PV

Source: animate Times
DatRandomDudeNov 8, 2021 7:21 AM
Nov 8, 2021 7:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
PV was nice...I think I'm gonna really like the dynamic between the two leads as well...Also I'm hoping that we'll get some actual killing in this too
Nov 8, 2021 8:02 AM

Sep 2020
This anime gives me Maid Sama vibe. I mean the dinamic between our two main lead looks somewhat similar to the main lead of Maid Sama.
Nov 8, 2021 8:02 AM

Jan 2020
OMG, I LOVE Oonishi Saori. Very nice teaser and PV. Winter 2022 here we come.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Nov 8, 2021 8:21 AM

Feb 2020
Josei manga getting a adaptation is pretty rare. Plus this one looks. like really good one based on pv. Atleast I hope so.

2022 is getting better and better. For some reason its just stack up so many interesting anime. I have never felt like this much excited for any other year
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 8, 2021 8:55 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Adampk said:
Josei manga getting a adaptation is pretty rare. Plus this one looks. like really good one based on pv. Atleast I hope so.

2022 is getting better and better. For some reason its just stack up so many interesting anime. I have never felt like this much excited for any other year
I felt like this for the 2021 anime season (Minus the summer season because there was only few new shows that I was really excited for) but 2022 is looking way better like you said so I'm really excited as well
Nov 8, 2021 9:07 AM

Apr 2014
Aikyan for the ED, LET'S GOOOOOOOO
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 8, 2021 9:38 AM

Jul 2021
EYO I SEE INDIAN KUN IN THE TRAILER XD ALSO ANIMATIONS LOOKS SICK AS HECK BABY AND OP IS GIVING ME SOME OOLALA VIBES

Nov 8, 2021 5:31 PM

Apr 2020
According to the VA Kenyu Horiuchi this is going to be deeply sad especially the relationship between the main leads and how it was portrayed
Don't forget to grab your tissues guys

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

Nov 8, 2021 7:48 PM

Oct 2017
Looking forward to this one.
Nov 14, 2021 12:41 PM

Jul 2019
PV is very good and it seems that the production is well advanced, I hope good things from this anime... faith!
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Dec 10, 2021 9:29 AM
May 2016
PV 2

I'm excited for this show.

More topics from this board

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

35 by Shyra_ »»
5 hours ago

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

30 by hikarukare »»
11 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Blade & Bastard' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Oct 20

10 by LyLord »»
Today, 8:05 AM

» 'S-Rank Monster no "Behemoth" dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Elf Musume no Pet toshite Kurashitemasu' Unveils More Cast, Staff, First Promo, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
Today, 7:09 AM

» Manga 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Aug 15

31 by o17o17 »»
Today, 2:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.