Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 25, 2021 10:57 PM
Dec 2017
I relate alot to Neku and Joshua because we're edgy cynical people who look at stuff we find weird and just mock at it.

But what about you guys any particular character you relate to?

Aug 25, 2021 11:02 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Each of the main 5 are honestly pretty relatable to me in some way or another.

I also feel like I can understand Mr. H's "cool and hip adult" side while also secretly being
Aug 25, 2021 11:06 PM

Oct 2014
I used to be able to relate to Neku with the whole anti-social aspect. Although I don't think I was as extreme as him (for lack of a better word). In NEO, I seem to resonate with Rindo and Fret, the latter for spoiler reasons.
Apr 21, 2022 7:52 PM
Dec 2017
Fario-P said:
Each of the main 5 are honestly pretty relatable to me in some way or another.

I also feel like I can understand Mr. H's "cool and hip adult" side while also secretly being
PsychoSpark90 said:
I used to be able to relate to Neku with the whole anti-social aspect. Although I don't think I was as extreme as him (for lack of a better word). In NEO, I seem to resonate with Rindo and Fret, the latter for spoiler reasons.

Bringing this thread back because fuck it, since Square is on some edgelord stuff lately like versus 13 2.0 in kh4,Strangers Of Paradise and also Neo TWEWY.

May as well get back here.

Yep, like you guys, i'm as very very misanthropic and anti social as hell like neku and

The only degree of relatablitiy honestly to Shiki is the helpfulness like recs or making stuff for my friends like case in point a drawing or a forum set.

Rhyme well i already know what i'm doing in life, being a neet since the cancer trash school system of NA isn't meant for me at all. And i'm content with my neet hikkomori status imo.

I wasn't raised by helicopter type parents or super religious ones either and they don't even know that i don't believe in god at all. But i feel bad for him for the shit he has to deal with his parents and he should stick with his pro skateboarding aspirations.

And now lets add Sho to the mix because i'm as misanthropic nihilist as he is. The trash heaps are well literally how he views the world and thats really how i view it as well too.

These days though, i'm just taking easy and relaxing and no i'm not referencing game over i'm actually am just taking it easy and relaxing since well my health is still in recovery and thankfully its on the upwards lately, and just avoid the things that sets me off at any and all times and thankfully its been completely working out perfectly just how i want it to be. And keeping all of the bad shit thats happened to me in the past outta sight and outta mind to the best of my ability. Cause i wanna focus on having fun with my hobbies and friends and not focus on the things that makes me a sad crow.
Disapeared_GhostApr 21, 2022 8:20 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » CALLING

removed-user - Jul 3, 2020

22 by Rage_Beat06 »»
May 15, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2021

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 28, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

29 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

34 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:59 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2021

156 by Hayley2877 »»
Oct 28, 2022 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.