Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2021 7:45 AM
Jul 2020

Lucifer= He's calm and stoic. He doesn't show much love to his brothers but he really loves them and would do anything for them. Too is sadistic side he can be really kind, caring and soft.

Mammon= Tsundere. Im not big fun of tsunderes but Mammon is different. He's cute when he blush and I love how possesive he is over MC. In main story and in Devilgrams he's really caring for both Mc and his brothers even if he doesn't show it.

Levi= Cute. Can relate to him a lot. He can sew and draw.

Satan= Avatar of Wrath. A dangerous demon that would destroy you by simply snapping his fingers. His only weakness are cats. I just love it when there is strong demon or monster and they have such a cute weakness.

Asmo= I know there is much more to his character. I like to think that Asmo is in reality insecure. I also loves cute nicknames and Asmo doesn't skimp on them. Besides he's relationship with Satan,Lucifer and Solomon is really cute.

Beel= His innocent nature is really adorable. He's protective over his brothers and MC. I also love his relationship with Belphie and Lilith.

Belphie= He's cute and I kinda doesn't blame him for what he done.

Lord Diavolo= Ruler of Devildome. Future king. But he's personality is goofy and fun loving. He has tragic backstory for which Im weak and his demon form is beautiful.

Barbatos= Love how he's the only one who didn't fall to MC's knees.

Simeon= His kindness but he's shady as well and I love that.

Solomon= His shadiness? Yes, please. We don't know much about his character yet but I hope we get to know his past in season 4.

Luke= He's cute. My baby. Also love his chatacter development.
Aug 19, 2021 8:00 AM
Jun 2020
SATAN!! maybe bcs i like blonde and smart boys he really is my type. Also Belphie I LOVE HIM MUCH AFTER LESSON 16
Aug 19, 2021 8:04 AM
Sep 2020
Beel. I love men that are sweet and that will love you no matter what. He would do anything to protect the ones close to him, he is absolutely adorable and values family more then anything. That right there is a perfect man for me.
Aug 19, 2021 9:46 AM
Jun 2021
Probably all of them
Aug 19, 2021 10:00 AM
Jan 2021
Pink_Mochi-chan said:

Lucifer= He's calm and stoic. He doesn't show much love to his brothers but he really loves them and would do anything for them. Too is sadistic side he can be really kind, caring and soft.

Mammon= Tsundere. Im not big fun of tsunderes but Mammon is different. He's cute when he blush and I love how possesive he is over MC. In main story and in Devilgrams he's really caring for both Mc and his brothers even if he doesn't show it.

Levi= Cute. Can relate to him a lot. He can sew and draw.

Satan= Avatar of Wrath. A dangerous demon that would destroy you by simply snapping his fingers. His only weakness are cats. I just love it when there is strong demon or monster and they have such a cute weakness.

Asmo= I know there is much more to his character. I like to think that Asmo is in reality insecure. I also loves cute nicknames and Asmo doesn't skimp on them. Besides he's relationship with Satan,Lucifer and Solomon is really cute.

Beel= His innocent nature is really adorable. He's protective over his brothers and MC. I also love his relationship with Belphie and Lilith.

Belphie= He's cute and I kinda doesn't blame him for what he done.

Lord Diavolo= Ruler of Devildome. Future king. But he's personality is goofy and fun loving. He has tragic backstory for which Im weak and his demon form is beautiful.

Barbatos= Love how he's the only one who didn't fall to MC's knees.

Simeon= His kindness but he's shady as well and I love that.

Solomon= His shadiness? Yes, please. We don't know much about his character yet but I hope we get to know his past in season 4.

Luke= He's cute. My baby. Also love his chatacter development.

the reason for mammon right here is the exact reason why he’s my favourite
Aug 19, 2021 10:16 AM

Aug 2010
Mammon. I really like tsundere men. He was also one of the only ones that was protective of MC since the beginning and cared for their well-being. Also hot xD

Second favorite is probably Barbatos. I love his design and loyalty to Diavolo. But mainly design.
Aug 19, 2021 10:44 AM
Nov 2020
Asmo! I just think he's a very nice, sweet, amazing, charming, caring, and beautiful character and I love him sm!
Aug 19, 2021 11:32 AM
Feb 2021
My favorite character is Satan, but for no particular reason at all. I just love him :))
Aug 19, 2021 12:33 PM
Aug 2021
To be honest all of the characters are amazing in there own way. Each one has a great quality about them that makes them so attractive. But if I have to choose one I would probably choose Leviathan.
Aug 19, 2021 1:03 PM
Aug 2021
Belphie! :] I understand why he did what he did and I feel really bad for what he had to go through he's so sweet and is adorable 💓
Aug 19, 2021 1:35 PM

Nov 2020
Lucifer and Satan but honestly Mammon, Solomon and Simeon are amazing too so yeah I can’t decide..

my anime list
spotify anime playlist
click for the feels

discord: liquidgold#3478
Aug 20, 2021 1:22 AM
Apr 2021
LUCIFER, I love how he is quite caring for his brothers... also the fact that he is could be soft toward the MC, love his sadistic side (somehow made him hotter)
Aug 21, 2021 3:52 AM
Jan 2021
Definet;y Leviathan, to me his nervousness is absolutely adorable, and I love geeky guys
Aug 21, 2021 5:19 PM
Mar 2021
I really like simeon, I haven't quite played most of the game but he's attractive as sh!t man.
meow
Aug 23, 2021 7:01 AM

Sep 2007
I'd have to go with Lucifer (at least in game). I feel like he seems really straightforward [with his affection] towards you when the mood is right. I haven't seen this side of him in the anime yet tho....

Mammon and Levi are really close second...(it's a tie)
Mammon cuz of all the reasons first post mentioned but Levi cuz I can see myself realistically hanging out with him for hours (and the awkward way he likes you can be so cute)....

Hmm...on second thought, although I did say they're tied for second, Levi tends to nudge slightly ahead of Mammon for me...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 24, 2021 2:56 AM

Jan 2017
i will give my life for mammon, man, been simping him a lot in the game
no remorse holds no recourse
now i'm leaving slowly
oh won't you hold me?
Aug 24, 2021 10:39 PM
May 2021
I like Levi .
Reason - Idk

Just a guy with a unique mind ✌
Aug 30, 2021 8:57 AM
Aug 2020
satan. he likes books and cats. he’s also hot.
Aug 31, 2021 8:50 AM
Oct 2019
Mammon, Levi, and Belphie are all my favorites and I cannot choose one😩
Sep 21, 2021 1:01 AM
Dec 2012
Lucifer for a multitude of reasons!

- He's the most mature one (of the brothers)
- He's responsible
- He's reliable (most of the time, unless Diavolo requests something of him),
- He's selfless (especially regarding his brothers/siblings and the MC - e.g. SPOILER: he literally sacrifices some of his life for one brother in the game)
- He can be incredibly soft and gentle
- He's a hard worker (which is sometimes his flaw, too)
- He's playful (especially with the MC)
- He's famously a sadist (be still my masochistic heart)
- He's confident (but he has moments when he's unsure of MC's feelings for him, and I find that adorable)
- He's incredibly well dressed
- Those bedroom eyes...
- He's complex
- He's passionate about his hobbies (e.g. listening to cursed music)
- He likes to get matching jewellery with the MC

I could probably go on, but this list is long already xD
I just really love Lucifer!
Oct 11, 2021 9:27 AM
Oct 2021
Beelzebub is my favorite, I also really like Belfie. Because I like to eat and I enjoy my sleep. Also I really have a thing for gingers and for emos.
Oct 16, 2021 7:45 PM
Oct 2021
I love all of the characters with all my heart, but my absolute favourite would have to be Barbatos! I love his character design and personality. He's stoic, strong and loyal. Also...I kind of have a thing for demonic butlers ahaha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 1 Discussion

Dazuru - Jul 16, 2021

36 by hiukan »»
Aug 26, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 2 Discussion

janiifacee - Jul 30, 2021

19 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 2, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 3 Discussion

Dazuru - Aug 20, 2021

18 by Lmlsabb »»
Sep 4, 2022 1:20 AM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 9 Discussion

Wallanimx - Nov 13, 2021

6 by arikyo »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:27 PM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 6 Discussion

Rubbish_taste - Sep 24, 2021

10 by arikyo »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.