Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Boy Riverside
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 1, 2021 9:41 AM
Dec 2020
Why this show is low rated. It’s actually good and enjoyable so far It’s better than mha s5 but still so low score. Why?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 1, 2021 9:47 AM
Jan 2021
saifjaved said:
Why this show is low rated. It’s actually good and enjoyable so far It’s better than mha s5 but still so low score. Why?
Yeah I agree this anime's story is really good but it has low score just because of it's story telling or you can say messed up episode order...
Aug 1, 2021 9:48 AM
Jan 2021
Probably because it’s not that actull plot or the animation is bad is just that how they chose to order the episodes like 1st ep is like the 2nd volume and how the latest one is like volume 7 I think it’s Jsut how they orders the story it’s a bit messy
Aug 1, 2021 9:49 AM

Feb 2021
This anime had episodes that weren’t even aired in order, that’s something that’s surely going to put them off.
Aug 1, 2021 9:49 AM
Oct 2020
Episodes being out of order probably
Aug 1, 2021 9:51 AM

Apr 2020
The show is apparently based on the tale of Momotaro, so maybe there are references that go over most westerners heads? I'm only guessing here, I haven't actually watched the show.
Aug 1, 2021 9:52 AM
Oct 2020
Maybe cuz ep 3 is ep 9 and ep 5 is ep 7 so I can’t watch the show for another 2 weeks.
Aug 1, 2021 9:52 AM
Feb 2021
Yeah actually i wanted to talk about this show too, i tried watching two episodes and it didn't click with me at all , it just seems like they're trying so hard to be a suspensful gore like show with action , but it just comes off as kinda cringy and generic. I wanted to ask you guys if this show will get any better,and whether i should continue on it, the girl who seems like the protagonist , ofc big oppai , she's hot but she hasn't done anything for me to even remember her name, it had some good action scenes but there's plenty of shows with those , I'm in a dilemma cuz i do i want to give it a shot but it's just little cringy and generic for me ...... I'm sorry if i offended anybody who likes the show ...or someone who's read the original , if you could tell me some points as to why you like it I'd appreciate that... thank you
I'm a monogatari enthusiast to the core...and i like some wholesome stuff too
Aug 1, 2021 10:04 AM
Jan 2021
I think it’s deserved the show is really really really bad. I gave it a low score because it’s very unenjoyable for me, even though I usually love the “garbage” shows lol
Aug 1, 2021 10:09 AM
Feb 2021
From my views I don't find it much enjoyable but still I guess it deserves 6-7.
Aug 1, 2021 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
"Better than MHA S5" is kind of an odd bar to set. I mean, it doesn't really have a high score either.
Aug 1, 2021 11:03 AM

Mar 2021
I_TSUKKI said:
Yeah actually i wanted to talk about this show too, i tried watching two episodes and it didn't click with me at all , it just seems like they're trying so hard to be a suspensful gore like show with action , but it just comes off as kinda cringy and generic. I wanted to ask you guys if this show will get any better,and whether i should continue on it, the girl who seems like the protagonist , ofc big oppai , she's hot but she hasn't done anything for me to even remember her name, it had some good action scenes but there's plenty of shows with those , I'm in a dilemma cuz i do i want to give it a shot but it's just little cringy and generic for me ...... I'm sorry if i offended anybody who likes the show ...or someone who's read the original , if you could tell me some points as to why you like it I'd appreciate that... thank you
yeah there's some part that it was cringe
Aug 1, 2021 5:03 PM
Jul 2020
Menternor said:
The show is apparently based on the tale of Momotaro, so maybe there are references that go over most westerners heads? I'm only guessing here, I haven't actually watched the show.

I hate when media made for one market isn’t designed for mine. It’s like a 5 second google. It’s not that long of a read either.

Scores during the season are pointless. And there’s any variety of why this show may not be doing as well by MAL user standards. OP’s crying doesn’t really change the score.
Aug 1, 2021 5:58 PM
May 2020
I think it started really well but the episodes seem almost disconnected and it ruins the flow of the story. The story seems as if it’s not going anywhere. Also you’d expect there to be a bit of character development by this point in the story but it doesn’t really feel like there’s been much. It’s perhaps a little low rated but I can understand it’s score.
Aug 1, 2021 6:06 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thread Locked For breaking Anime Discussion Rule 2.E
e. MAL community data
    e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
    e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
    e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
    Concerns about the website should be reported using the appropriate buttons or designated MyAnimeList boards.

Topics regarding ratings/ranking/scores will mostly encourage arguments (flame wars) more so than having a meaningful discussion. Can also use the official "Most Overrated/Underrated Anime Discussion Thread" when wanting to discuss about an overrated/underrated anime. And this thread here for more details about the scoring system.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD RULES
MD RULES
CD RULES
STAFF
SET BY NYMIL
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» If you watch this anime in 5he chronological order its actually good!

Yassob - Sep 28, 2021

17 by chaosnetwork »»
Sep 5, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2021

51 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Jul 10, 2021

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.