Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2021 6:39 PM
Dec 2018
A floating mascot that says "moru" at the end of every phrase... like in those japanese shows for children, where a bear character ends everything with "kuma", a dog with "wan", etc.

A maid that talks like a 5 years old.

A dense MC who can't connect the dots over the years and realize the identity of his "squire".

And the generic fantasy plot source comes from a... mobile game?

You can't help but wonder how does a thing like this even get funded. I guess in-app purchases from the game are that good to buy an expensive TV ad like this.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Jan 7, 2021 6:56 PM

Feb 2018
skysurf said:

You can't help but wonder how does a thing like this even get funded.

Like Granblue Fantasy, King's Raid, Shironeko Project, and any other cheap mobile games advertisements. Lots of players and donations -> popularity -> advertisement anime.
It's not the first time the anime industry doing something like this.
Jan 7, 2021 10:03 PM
Jul 2020
its a game, it meant to advertise the game itself, last season we had kings raid ( i think up until now its still airing)
Jan 10, 2021 5:36 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
skysurf said:
A floating mascot that says "moru" at the end of every phrase... like in those japanese shows for children, where a bear character ends everything with "kuma", a dog with "wan", etc.

Guessing you weren’t a fan of “Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear” or it’s minisode spinoff “Bear Bear Bear Kuma” 😆
But you’re right, the anime has deployed the off-the-shelf array of character tropes in full force, simply to appeal to the widest possible audience and draw in as many new players as it can. I’ll be VERY surprised if it moves beyond “season-long-commercial” to any degree 😐
And as excited as i was that Tsuda Kenjirou was the narrator of CAW:B, i was actually disappointed to hear him in this show, and as standard-issue “beard guy with eye patch” no less. Seems like such a waste of his talent 😕
gappasaurusJan 10, 2021 5:52 AM
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”

More topics from this board

» Will there be a part 2 or a movie?

zazo_Zero_2 - Aug 2

1 by Furnandles »»
Aug 2, 11:55 AM

» what made this anime score low? please explain without spoilers the story line ..

FarhanKun - Apr 11, 2021

13 by MadVandal »»
Dec 30, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Hortensia Saga (TV) Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

47 by klompa »»
Nov 7, 2022 7:04 PM

Poll: » Hortensia Saga (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2021

73 by Rexicek159 »»
Sep 12, 2022 12:59 PM

Poll: » Hortensia Saga (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 6, 2021

103 by OverlordDaniel »»
Aug 19, 2022 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.