Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is fine but pacing feels strange.

Gotta respect Fushimi for how hard working he is. All the guys needed a boost in confidence but I'm kinda looking forward to their grand performance soon.
Dec 21, 2020 8:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The drama part with Tsumugi was good, now they're ready for the final, I can't wait!
Dec 21, 2020 9:04 AM

Oct 2009
AZAMIN!!!! I didn't expect to see him in the anime so soon, so that was a pleasant surprise - although, yeah, perhaps that too serves to highlight how weird the pacing is.

Not nearly as much as the quality, though, I mean, how on earth do you have nothing but two people in a frame, talking to each other, yet looking past each other? Jeez. (I usually don't even understand when others complain about animation quality or whatever because that's how much I don't notice it, but yeah it's just very obvious and consistent here.)

On another note: this episode supplied quite literally everything to confirm the Tachan/Tsumu couple. Can't convince me otherwise. xD
Dec 21, 2020 9:08 AM

Jul 2017
The Angel act of the Winter Troupe opens its curtains to an expected round of applause, and a good curtain call. Things are getting more riled up.

The God Troupe's schemes sure knows no limits of throwing shade against Mankai Company, especially with the renewed relationship of both Tasuku and Tsumugi that's getting better by the count. Even their impromptu street act was really nice though.

All they need now is for Tsumugi to think things through after all the taunting of times past and present. He's an easy target to give up with accumulating failures, and without support he'd fail outright, but the change lies with Tasuku to help him out in building his confidence.

A play is teamwork together, and no one can go through it alone. The final episode beholds, and the showdown with God Troupe will prove crucial. Good luck Winter Troupe!
Dec 21, 2020 9:15 AM
Sep 2015
Under the same umbrella, snowing, this might be the strongest ship A3 offer so far.

I think I see some new generation, if it can be make into anime, like the skincare advisor in drugstore, and of cource, that big hunk stagehand that we saw since the first season.
Dec 21, 2020 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
Pacing is really strange with the play. A supernatural romance between a human and an angel that's titled "Sympathy for the Angel". Also, why is Tsumugi smiling during the death scene? A sadder expression would fit it more.

If they added the human girl as a character in the play it would make more sense. The audience had to read between the lines for the play scenes to make sense. In old times, female characters were played by male actors. Women weren't allowed to participate in theater back then.

Also, the producers try to add more screen time for Muku Sakisaki by making him appear occasionally in the sequel. But he is in the summer troupe. The spot light was on Tenma and Yuki for the summer act.
removed-userDec 21, 2020 10:09 AM
Dec 21, 2020 1:37 PM

Feb 2011
Luchia said:
If they added the human girl as a character in the play it would make more sense. The audience had to read between the lines for the play scenes to make sense. In old times, female characters were played by male actors. Women weren't allowed to participate in theater back then.

Yuki and Taichi have both played female roles so it's not like they're not willing to do that. Bringing in a female outsider and expecting them to fit in and then leave after the play wouldn't have worked, and everyone else had their own roles. I just think the focus was supposed to be more on the angels than the human in this case.
眠れないのは君のせい
Dec 21, 2020 1:46 PM

Nov 2019
Azami in the beauty isle, what will he do!? Nice to see that

Its the TSUMUGI ANGST EPISODE WHY!!! TT.TT It was beautifully animated though, it hit just right in the feels! Yep, it broke me like how it did in the game- Tsumu you're perfect as you are, just like how Ta-chan said

The nicknames and them laughing so wholesome, even rest of fuyugumi and director thinks that ^^

Will it be 'that' development for Hisoka next episode, the scene where they were laughing focused too much on him to not see through that...

yellowheartren said:
AZAMIN!!!! I didn't expect to see him in the anime so soon, so that was a pleasant surprise - although, yeah, perhaps that too serves to highlight how weird the pacing is.

On another note: this episode supplied quite literally everything to confirm the Tachan/Tsumu couple. Can't convince me otherwise. xD

Do you think Guy will show up? Yes, TatsuTsumu supremacy (lol)

phantomfandom said:
Under the same umbrella, snowing, this might be the strongest ship A3 offer so far.

Lowkey gayness be showing here. They are a wholesome ship and not to mention CHILDHOOD FRIENDS with wholesome nicknames >.< so cute~
tappdancing786Dec 21, 2020 9:23 PM
Dec 21, 2020 3:46 PM

Oct 2009
tappdancing786 said:
Do you think Guy will show up?

Oh yeah, there's him too... Honestly, at this rate I won't be surprised if we get a shot of him somewhere.
Dec 21, 2020 8:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah well, skipping the act much for the last, eh? Surely. That long hair guy, tho. I wonder who he was? When everything seemed to be fine. God Troupe director never tired to disturbed their compactness. Especially with the important duo at the winter troupe, Tsumu and Tacchan. Oh wow! But its perfectly hitting Tsumu very much that he even need to changed his routines in the middle of their last performance. Thats sounds bad. For the sake of a little bad voice that potentially from God Troupe, Tsumu forcefully destroyed their last act. The history seemed to be repeated at Tsumu Tasuku relations. However, its not too late to be a better person, its not too late to confessed the mistake. Obviously, with a little encouragement from Director-chan, everything turned out to be well enough.

So, while the problem between those two souls already cleared out, together with their difficult past, its time for their last ultimate act to defeated those arrogant God Troupe. Can't wait for the next week!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 22, 2020 12:00 AM
Aug 2020
The romance in this Episode 😍😍
Dec 27, 2020 6:03 AM
Apr 2019
Omg TachanTsumu otp. I ship them so hard it's not even funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

13 by LunaOtome »»
Jun 26, 9:55 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2020

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Oct 26, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.