Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2020 4:04 PM
Oct 2020
there are so many references to Tsukasa being from the moon/around for a really long time and to be honest I'm not sure if I will be able to handle an ending where either 1. she has to go back to the moon or something. 2. she has eternal life so they won't be able to grow old together. or 3. just generally things don't go well/end sadly. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this
Nov 29, 2020 6:59 PM

Dec 2011
I agree. I’ve had the feeling for the past 2 or 3 episodes that’s she’s from the past or an ancient spirit or something of the sort. Just starting episode 9 myself. Episode 8 she said so many perfectly described things that she would have to have been there in the past to use such vivid imagery.
Nov 29, 2020 8:44 PM
Jan 2016
With all the moon imagery and the actual moon rock she kept to feel "at home" I'm pretty sure she is either Kaguya-hime or a person from the same moon kingdom Kaguya is supposed to have been from.....leaning more towards the later tho
Dec 13, 2020 6:01 PM
Dec 2020
Well im half believe that tsukasa is moon hime and half i dont believe it. Somehow at chapter that i forgot i saw a scene where tsukasa is praying on some field,and somehow tsukasa got a moonrock out of nowhere. Also my wueation is, did tonikawa only had 12 episode or maybe had their season 2?
Dec 17, 2020 7:05 AM

Jul 2017
Right and wrong.

While Tsukasa is often referenced to Princess Kaguya, the manga itself is not explicit in that call, but speculations do carry the series somewhat. In the end, it's only gonna matter if the manga cared to explain this plot point.
Jan 16, 2021 3:53 AM
Aug 2020
I had a similar thought. Tsukasa did say that she doesn't get sick or hurt near the end of the anime, the bit where Nasa got sick. Which kind of sparked something that she might be a being close to the tale of elizabeth and meliodas? She's immortal and goes through time and ends up marrying the re-incarnation of Nasa. There is also the moon rock that she has in her old house, i've no idea why she has that...
Jan 16, 2021 5:30 AM
Jan 2021
Ami me gusto muchísimo me gustaría más temporadas
Jan 16, 2021 5:32 AM
Jan 2021
Ami me encanto muchísimo me gustaría que sacaran la segunda temporada y más es algo especial y hermoso la serie
Jan 23, 2021 9:09 PM
Jan 2021
I really can't say, but, with looking at some point, maybe this conclusion can be true. Like what we see, that she can read an old script at Nasa-kun's father house. And also, when she said herself, when the first time she met Chitose, she's already 16. Until she get married with Nasa, her age remains still. And also at the manga, when she met face to face with Kaguya. Like there is something between both of them. That's myy opinion though.
Jan 25, 2021 10:11 AM

Apr 2019
They kept teasing it but there was never a revelation soooo...

Feb 13, 2021 7:37 AM
Jul 2014
Thank you for this thread, after finishing this series I had lots of questions. I feel she is some sort of deity.

Ep 1 : she got injured in the accident but somewhat doesn't feel any pain

she knows a lot about history and that talk about some old poems with his father in law

last ep : she said she doesn't get sick
Feb 18, 2021 3:38 PM
Feb 2021
I believe that Tsuakasa Yuzaki is Princess Kaguya from the tale because there are so many references to her and the moon tale, she takes the hit from the truck to save Nasa and stops bleeding and heals her broken bones almost immediately after the accident. She also read the old book in Nasa's father's room when both Nasa and his dad were unable to. She clearly describes Hara in almost perfect detail despite her saying she doesnt like history all that much. And these were just from the anime too, theres still probably way more clues in the manga.
Jun 29, 2022 8:25 AM

Sep 2012
SuperNova11 said:
I agree. I’ve had the feeling for the past 2 or 3 episodes that’s she’s from the past or an ancient spirit or something of the sort. Just starting episode 9 myself. Episode 8 she said so many perfectly described things that she would have to have been there in the past to use such vivid imagery.

SenpaiMars-Barz said:
With all the moon imagery and the actual moon rock she kept to feel "at home" I'm pretty sure she is either Kaguya-hime or a person from the same moon kingdom Kaguya is supposed to have been from.....leaning more towards the later tho

ImSimpTsukasa said:
Well im half believe that tsukasa is moon hime and half i dont believe it. Somehow at chapter that i forgot i saw a scene where tsukasa is praying on some field,and somehow tsukasa got a moonrock out of nowhere. Also my wueation is, did tonikawa only had 12 episode or maybe had their season 2?

KANLen09 said:
Right and wrong.

While Tsukasa is often referenced to Princess Kaguya, the manga itself is not explicit in that call, but speculations do carry the series somewhat. In the end, it's only gonna matter if the manga cared to explain this plot point.

ItMe_Rio said:
I had a similar thought. Tsukasa did say that she doesn't get sick or hurt near the end of the anime, the bit where Nasa got sick. Which kind of sparked something that she might be a being close to the tale of elizabeth and meliodas? She's immortal and goes through time and ends up marrying the re-incarnation of Nasa. There is also the moon rock that she has in her old house, i've no idea why she has that...

Ridhame said:
I really can't say, but, with looking at some point, maybe this conclusion can be true. Like what we see, that she can read an old script at Nasa-kun's father house. And also, when she said herself, when the first time she met Chitose, she's already 16. Until she get married with Nasa, her age remains still. And also at the manga, when she met face to face with Kaguya. Like there is something between both of them. That's myy opinion though.

murasaki_96 said:
Thank you for this thread, after finishing this series I had lots of questions. I feel she is some sort of deity.

Ep 1 : she got injured in the accident but somewhat doesn't feel any pain

she knows a lot about history and that talk about some old poems with his father in law

last ep : she said she doesn't get sick

ItsUnkn0wn said:
I believe that Tsuakasa Yuzaki is Princess Kaguya from the tale because there are so many references to her and the moon tale, she takes the hit from the truck to save Nasa and stops bleeding and heals her broken bones almost immediately after the accident. She also read the old book in Nasa's father's room when both Nasa and his dad were unable to. She clearly describes Hara in almost perfect detail despite her saying she doesnt like history all that much. And these were just from the anime too, theres still probably way more clues in the manga.

not actually, lets say she is side char in Hime's story, red spoiler if u want precise answer
Sugram22Jun 29, 2022 8:32 AM
Jul 12, 2022 9:56 AM
May 2022
I dunno whether this is the right place or not. But, here I go.

Coming here after reading chapter 198. I have a couple of theories on how this manga may end. This is my first time reading any manga. That being said, let's get started. Theory 1: wifey gets her immortality revoked. The princess (the high school student) may be Princess Kaguya. This stems from a chapter where Nasa finds an equation written on the blackboard and recognizes it as the equation for going to the moon, but, he couldn't find an equation that brings you back home. So, Nasa wrote that equation. The same day or the day after, one of the princess' friends said the princess didn't need any assistance. If she turns out to be the real Kaguya, then wifey can have her immortality revoked and live a normal life like normal people. This theory also stems from the first encounter between these two characters. Our wifey and the princess. Into the Woods, where the princess asked whether our wifey got her prayers answered or not. Also, the princess once said that the earth's environment isn't suitable for her when asked why she doesn't take her mask off. The probability of the manga ending in this way is plausible. Very plausible.

Theory 2: Nasa becomes immortal. In a chapter between 146 and 160, I remember reading that if someone eats the flesh of an immortal being, that person becomes an immortal being too. As our wifey is immortal, cutting a bit of her flesh and feeding it to Nasa wouldn't harm her. Thus, they both attain immortality and live forever. What a way to finish this manga it would be.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?u=Cba92308&q=&uloc=1&loc=-1

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

227 by korsarz »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

254 by LiptonekBuby »»
Oct 13, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.